Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

+62
Sinnadrin
Nayan
Kittrina
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kettin
Mirian Lightguard
Lexgrad
Killian
Morty
Cathee Norris
teirzul
Emrys
Ataris
Gogol
Rasonal Dranger
Khendran
Gahalla
Nessra Sunwhisper
Teebo
corleth
Raelan
Ralegh
Ave/Sariella
Feydor
Guldujenu
Rmuffn
Ron Sexton
Saevir
Darilas
Jeanpierre
Jayse
Tollir
Timna
Morinth
Thomas
Lavian
Ledgic
Flo
Gesh
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Jakins
Quin
Nithel
Grufftoof
Valerias
Chase - Esou
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Morgeth
Ixirar
Lini
Unknown
Muzjhath
Yarnaat
Seranita
Mandui
Geldar
Amaryl
Antistia
Geneviève
Shaelyssa
Kristeas Sunbinder
Nathiniós
66 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Nathiniós Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm

I disagree. Words do not work with all people. Like Antistia said, some people will listen to you speak. Others will only understand the language of violence. Or any other way of exerting force over an individual.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Empty Re: Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Tell a kid that touching the hot cooking plate is going to hurt and the kid touching the hot cooking plate and burning his fingers both have a different chance of making sure the kid doesn't touch the hot cooking plate. (I think the 2nd way might work better).

Same thing for bullying, person tells kid bullying is bad or kids bullies and gets his ass kicked. Expecting a kid that has bullied, to stop bullying without any severe punishment (you are grounded, we heard you bullied -> next time, make sure victim doesn't tell or the good old telling the victim that he/she/it shouldn't let the bullying get to them), I don't see it working, even if it would work, i believe that would require a lot of empathy from the bully.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Well ok that's your opinion, fair enough. I know from experience from that just listening to the bully and talking to them has fixed their problems.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

To be fair on him he deserved what he got and I think he realises that. However, I think the world at large is treating him much much more harshly than he deserves. In my mind, if people remember, if life has been ruined and he really doesn't deserve that.

However, I'm glad the fat kid's confidence has improved since then and what not, I just hope he doesn't take it as a que to do nothing about his weight, which is frankly apalling. I'm hoping he'll have enjoyed the rush of the fight and take to cpombat sports and fitness. Very Happy
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm

As far as you can see. Many people that bully when they're young grow up to become manipulative assholes aswell.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Nobody deserves being slammed into the ground like that the guy's spine could've snapped ... whatever though I know how I will approach bullies and my approach has worked in the past and I think it will continue to work. understanding is much more affective than resorting to violence and just beating the bully....
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Nobody deserves getting punched in the face without provocation either.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Ya so why should the other kid get punched in the face too? This "eye for an eye" mentality isnt going to solve anything
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

How do you think that situation would've ended if he didn't faceslam that kid? I strongly doubt words would've solved it. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do what he did he'd have four or five other kids beating on him instead of one.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Well the school should have taken action against it ... if it's really been going on for about forever then Im sure the teachers would have known about it and shoudl've arranged something with the school councellors. if they dont have any they should get some since obviously letting two angry kids with issues sort it out isnt going to solve the problem -.-
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathiniós Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:42 pm

You missed my point.
Nathiniós
Nathiniós

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Well ok that's your opinion, fair enough. I know from experience from that just listening to the bully and talking to them has fixed their problems.

It may have fixed the problem of the bully. Your approach worked for you. I was bullied once.. He didn't listen to reason, didn't have a good reason.. He stopped only when I exploded in anger in front of him and swore to break his arm if he kept on going.

My point is simple. Some people don't listen to reason, you can go to others, sure, it might help to stop him. But most of the time, you got to fight fire with fire as a victim. Most of the time you either got to make clear that messing with you will result in all hell breaking loose or let all hell break loose.

Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Ya so why should the other kid get punched in the face too? This "eye for an eye" mentality isnt going to solve anything

So, how would you get out of a situation where a couple of guys, tape ducttape over your eyes and then ducttape you to a flagpole?

'hey guys, i'm sorry that your daddy hits you at home that you need to feel the need to ducttape me to a pole to feel better? sure go ahead?"

if you are a target for bullies, there's really nothing you can do while they're bullying you except hit back. since usually they won't let you walk away until you break something. be it their spirit or actual bones.

you can only actually respond after the bullying has happened and then the general answer is: we've talked to them, told their parents and they promised they wouldn't do it again.

and the moment the bell rings and you're walking back home, what do you know? look who's there, pissed off because you tattled to their mommies and daddies?

The only option you actually have as a kid that's being bullied is to find the ringleader(s) and kick them so hard in their faces so the others get scared to ever try again. and that's worth a week's suspension from school.

to stop the bullies(the ringleaders i mean, since the followers just tend to follow since its popular the cool and "funny" thing to do) from bullying is the job of a third party.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Who cares about that little scum of a rat, he should have got beaten into a bloody pulp. Getting slammed into the concrete is exactly what he deserved, he was bullying a kid 3 times his size to look good in his friends eyes and karma was a bitch. There is no sympathy, there is no 'but he is a victim too', there is only well deserved punishment.

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.

Anyway, some funsies.

Rat kid:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

His facebook screencaps:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Geldar on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Shaelyssa wrote:Well the school should have taken action against it ... if it's really been going on for about forever then Im sure the teachers would have known about it and shoudl've arranged something with the school councellors. if they dont have any they should get some since obviously letting two angry kids with issues sort it out isnt going to solve the problem -.-
Did you hear what he said? He's been bullied for years, throughout several grades in school. Blame the school, blame society, blame the asshole's parents but don't blame Casey for finally getting fed up and standing up for himself. That fucker got what he deserved tbh. And for the record, counseling doesn't always work either. I know this because I've often seen bullies getting dragged away to be talked to and given the chance to improve their shitty attitude without anything ever changing afterwards. So, firsthand consequences aka. pain is sometimes the best way. I doubt he will come anywhere close to him again.

Last edited by Mandui on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Screencaps are up in my previous post for anyone interested.

Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 pm

well I dont care.. I been in the same position as casey and I can tell you,.. when you do snap and hit em back.. you do feel a million bucks (yeah i have been there Razz ) good on the kid
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Pinch
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet
Name: Yarnaat
Title: Vindicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 pm

*gasps and punts Antle*
Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics 0_2_gn10
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Punting, is, a, SIN!! *Bites off Chareshia's foot*
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:35 am

Shaelyssa wrote:Well the school should have taken action against it ... if it's really been going on for about forever then Im sure the teachers would have known about it and shoudl've arranged something with the school councellors. if they dont have any they should get some since obviously letting two angry kids with issues sort it out isnt going to solve the problem -.-
The only time I've actaully heard of a school doing anything against someone who was bullied...
It was that they moved him to a new "special" school. Since it was a simpler option moving one kid than the fifteen, from all different grades, that were bulling him and trying to beat him up.
(Doing anything more than a quick talk with the chancellor/parents that almost never works in my experiences).
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:31 am

Antle/Línn wrote:Punting, is, a, SIN!! *Bites off Chareshia's foot*

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics WarCraft_Samwise080c

Don't **** with them.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarnaat Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 am

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Gnome_Mage_Wallpaper__yvt2
Yarnaat
Yarnaat

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 am

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Az_garden_gnome
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Az_garden_gnome

Tzeentch's Thread of Everchanging Topics Facepalm%20at%20computer
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next