Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion

+13
Nayan
Gunnell
Saevir
Lavian
Aerandier
Mordazan
(Goggy) - Exilius
Elízabéth Moren
Shrogan
Sevelle
Shriyaro
Tasjin
Mandui
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion

Post by Shrogan Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 am

Enough Tas'jin. I think the point's been proven. Wink

Now chill lad. Come back to the Jungles and have a smoke.

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion

Post by Tasjin Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 am

Well all I'm hearing is QQ about being ganked, our members don't corpse camp and I pretty much make damn sure they don't. It's kill once and move on.
Tasjin
Tasjin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

I keep hearing that, the main one would be Jazeel, true basterd, camp him if I get the chance.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

Sup.

I never corpse camp anyone, hun. Even if they've corpse-camped me in the past.

If you've got a problem with being killed on a PvP server, even when said PvP is entirely IC for my character, then I suggest you reroll to an RP-PvE server. There are plenty, take your pick!
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:32 am

P.S: You won't get the chance to camp me because you're even worse than I am, trinket sap some moar pls
itsy
itsy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:35 am

Alrighty, Jaz. Point proven and enough for now Wink

This applies to all m'other Trollies too.

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:45 am

Jazeel first off your a faceroll rogue in PvP gear, im a priest with 1 piece of PvP gear its obvious I wont beat you, can the same go for my brother (Orthorien) Who seems to rape your face off whenever you show it? Wink

And actually you have camped me before and you know it... Your just obviously going to denie it over a forum.

And as Shrogan has given thy order of stopping I wont be the immature kid to continue... I simply had to say the above before my head exploded. *Stops this arguement*
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:49 am

Uhh... The only people who have ever killed me in Duskwood are Geldar and Mandui. I don't think I've ever even seen someone called Orthorien.

But yeah I'm done here, if you're gonna straight up lie about me I have nothing more to say.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

*Points at the entire thread*

NO U

Ergo; pointless discussion, this.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrogan Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:54 am

Koz, do you listen to Gwar?

Shrogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:02 am

Hardly, ever since I was shown a short piece of them as a ten year old. It's like the giant Marshmellow Man from the Ghostbusters movie. He may not seem scary as soon as you're of age, but when you've had its tantalizing, horrid shape branded into the tunic of your eye, you'll always remain frightened of it somehow.

Why do you enquire such, sir troll?
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 am

Locking this. I think the topic met it's end a few pages ago and nothing good will come further in so chill people.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4