Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders

+3
Melnerag
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Sharyssa/Adenah
7 posters

Go down

[IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders Empty [IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue May 22, 2012 8:40 pm

*The letter is marked with the Arathorian Sigil*

To the Alliance and Stormwind Officials,

I am adressing you all with this letter to inform you of an effort that thusfar has been in vain.

For months Arathi had found itself at war with the known band of assasins named "The Ravenholdt Sanctuary". This war has come to many costs of injuries, torture and permanent damage on our people, some have even lost their life protecting our homeland.
If one would find the time to come and speak to those who have fallen to the wicked treatment of these individuals would easily learn of the atrocities of their crimes, if it's not already known.
I myself, Adenah "Duskeye" Thorgint-Goldheart, am one of these victims. I shall indulge you in details if you so require. And I hope that once you read on you will wish to hear our tales.

Vincent Whitecaste, Also known as Vulture. Is the former leader of the Ravenholdt Sanctuary and has been identified as recently "converted" to the Chapter of Holy Anethion. We have made recent efforts to have this man arrested for his crimes and trialled justly. Yet so far he still walks free and unpunished as the word of "lowly, savage Arathorians" is not taken into account by the guards nor the Chapter who despises our culture.

Our patience wears thin and we have found ourselves losing our control when in the pressence of such vile criminal, falling to assault in our desire to see him brought to justice.
I would beg your attention to this matter to show that prejudice is a treatment that should not be bestowed on our people after all they have been through by his hands, and that our word -does- matter.

I plea to those who rule our lands, and lead our Kingdoms to heed these words I've written and to act upon them once and for all so justice may be victorious.

Sincerely,

Adenah "Duskeye" Thorgint-Goldheart
Acting Archmage of Stromgarde
Honour Hold Veteran
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

[IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders Empty Re: [IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 am

((I think it's more a matter of he's not been online so they haven't been able to hand him over to the guards yet, or someone hasn't been online.. but I could be wrong. Regardless, Aldric will likely come to Strom and discuss this matter personally pretty soon. The Chapter must answer for their crimes! Wink ))
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

[IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders Empty Re: [IC] A letter adressed to the Stormwind Council, Stormwind Officials and Alliance leaders

Post by Melnerag Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 am

((Vincent has not logged on untill tuesday, so yes we were pretty much fucked OOCly. So I ask not to count the delay as IC. He didn't log on since the Council meeting we promised to hand him over till about now.))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed May 23, 2012 9:43 am

((Yeah that was the case when I was dealing with it the other week. I was going to hand him over to the regiment but they were not online when Vincent was or he not when they were.. Figured this was still the case. Regardless I plan for Mellinda and Aldric to pop by Strom for a chat if you, seikan or anyone else is interested.))
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 am

(The delay is handled IC becauce Vincent is not -in- the tower locked up and wanders free and there was IC interaction with him last night hence the letter aswel as guards telling us off and a guard simply strolling away to be all flirty :p So this is an entirelly justified reaction IC, since from that angle it seems as if people do not wish to aid and Adenah has decided to push the matter further. People are around in Strom, pop by if we're there.)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed May 23, 2012 10:17 am

((Alright. Do you think a meeting could be drawn up for this matter between whoever of Strom, Mellinda and Aldric? Or should be just /who and turn up unnannounced? I could write an IC letter to Strom.))
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed May 23, 2012 11:00 am

(( So this mass letter has been dropped in all the Councilers mailboxes, all officials of Stormwind and the "Alliance leaders", just to get it clarified, who exactly do you mean by that? ))
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Wed May 23, 2012 5:34 pm

(I mean everyone who has a position of power or has a word in legal matters, guards, council, diplomats and leaders of various regiments of sorts I'd say. Mostly focussed on Alliance Officials tied to law and such I'd reckon involving nations, kingdoms cooperations and all such.
Mell and Aldric can come unannounced if people are around, I think you'd need Anaei, Seiken and some folks involved in the Vincent mess, being Adenah, Ariana, Aetherel, Jarren, Timna, Falirath etc)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 am

Gogol wrote:(( So this mass letter has been dropped in all the Councilers mailboxes, all officials of Stormwind and the "Alliance leaders", just to get it clarified, who exactly do you mean by that? ))

Not your Dwarf.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Thu May 24, 2012 9:40 am

Seiken Lionmane wrote:
Gogol wrote:(( So this mass letter has been dropped in all the Councilers mailboxes, all officials of Stormwind and the "Alliance leaders", just to get it clarified, who exactly do you mean by that? ))

Not your Dwarf.

((According to Sharyssa/Adenah both my dwarf and my human has received this letter.))
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu May 24, 2012 10:29 am

According to you, ironforge cut all links with stromgarde.

So your dwarf got nada.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Thu May 24, 2012 12:49 pm

(This is not purely a matter about Stromgarde, I'm not sure if the dwarf would have received the letter or not....;_Wink
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu May 24, 2012 1:04 pm

(Could the details be transmitted by word of mouth... or if you want: spies)
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Sharyssa/Adenah wrote:(I mean everyone who has a position of power or has a word in legal matters, guards, council, diplomats and leaders of various regiments of sorts I'd say. Mostly focussed on Alliance Officials tied to law and such I'd reckon involving nations, kingdoms cooperations and all such...

According to the one who made this thread, you are wrong, Seiken.
I'm actually pretty unsure you even know the name of my character that would have received this letter, thus making the level of you'r comments rather childish and frankly unprovoked for. Please don't turn this thread in to some drama hotspot, I frankly don't have that much extra time to offer you.
I'm very happy Stromgarde has returned, but it's so much more than one single individual.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Thu May 24, 2012 2:37 pm

(The RHS and Vincent have been an issue for alot of people and not only Stromgarde, so yes people tied to the right purposes would have received the letter clearly. What Adenah is trying to do is get a large amount of attention to the case to get it solved. As for spreading of word Kristeas, that depends if there are spies near those receiving the letters ^^)
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu May 24, 2012 2:56 pm

*Earl Buckholme reads the letter whilst sipping a nice brandy infront of a warm fire in his study*

"Murderers, hiding inside the Anethioneans ranks... How wonderful. Jenkins, send for Count Buckholme and refill my cup. If your enemies hand you a cane it is rude not to give them six of the best poste haste what!"
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down