Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion

+13
Nayan
Gunnell
Saevir
Lavian
Aerandier
Mordazan
(Goggy) - Exilius
Elízabéth Moren
Shrogan
Sevelle
Shriyaro
Tasjin
Mandui
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:05 pm

[quote]
One can also have acquired the horse by killing its rider, no?

And what pure mind would willingly ride upon anything as such?

Or even worse... able to maintain it? Necromancy it takes!

Twisted Evil

Nyergh, let's avoid a flamefest and take a ''time out'' from further longposting I propose!

( Who am I do anything like that? D: ))
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC Letter to Stormwind Council discussion

Post by Lavian Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeah keep it civil. Let's not turn it into attacks.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I doubt that, Rivendares Death Charger was added as a rare item incase anyone wonders. Such as Anzu and the Warglaives, simply added for the fun and fact they are a rare item that people will want to get. If the master of the horse dies, it would probably never serve someone again unless they tamed it with some sort of necromancy. And if your using Necromancy, the fact that a shadow draenei priest in the council of a city that belives in the light, will become even more of an epic facedesk, ofcourse nothing personal and I dont mean to insult, its just abit... Stupid.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Warlock epic mount quest involves stealing a dreadsteed from their master.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Aye, but there is ''Magic'' Involved in that. Like I said, never serve anyone again unless some sort of necromancy or such is involved Wink
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Which implies the magic doesn't exactly have to be just necromancy.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Indeed it does, I was wrong. *Hits self*
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:Warlock epic mount quest involves stealing a dreadsteed from their master.

And the magic involved and the ingredients are anything but Light, Nature or simple Arcane.
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 pm

I will say I did whisper Mandui OOC about the same matter I won't deny that. I hate it myself when she has or had to hear accusations like this from anyone else in the first place. I also might be the cause to spark this sudden burst of hatred towards Mandui. And would like to say i have nothing in personal against Mandui or her character i am just seeing this from a point where this ridiculous scene has been ignored to long.

And in tried to ask her kindly top stop using the Shadow Aura or the horse this might have been different from Manduis point of view.
A Simple reason for this all in my eyes would be : Mandui is a member of the council and in some respect has to give an example to other rp'ers on this server and outside of this server if she likes it or not. On top of that as we all know the council members are often accused of elitsm ( If that even is a word ) I won'' argue here that this is wrong or not. But for alot of people running around on a horse like that does show it to them. That they are allowed to do anything they want. Even if it is stupid.
You have to consider that I, and some others can't take your RP serious when the council has a shadowy charlady riding on top of a skeleton mount. along with a bunch of shadow energy flowing out of her. I think in the WoW universe the citizen would already have united to burn her on a nice pyre, Especially now that king Varian is back and he seems to be rather unkind to anything but human and Mandui is a Draenei if you had not noticed that yet.

This should have been done when Wotlk had launched way back: Either Mandui should resign from her position, be killed for treason and practice of all kind of evil things including owning dead creatures, Or be banished form the kingdom for the above reasons since even the humans could see the Draenei are dying and killing one of them like that would result in unwanted tension.
Ontop of that Necromany and demonology would be punishable by death again with the human laws again. But this is just my personal opinion about most matters and some points i have discussed it with others who did agree on some of the points i speak of here

Last edited by Rhebeca on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 pm

You racist bastard!

But people need to take into account that no matter their ooc and ic suspicions, Attacking Mandui without her striking first or without solidl proof of her conspiring with Satan, You'd have to answer as high as to attacking Geldar, or any other Stormwind Councillman or Politician.

Yes it is an influental position Mandui holds, but from what I've heard and seen, She is making up for holding that chair due to her contribution and dedication to the Roleplay and overall Realm Experience. Let us not go too overboard with the Witch Hunt, allthough yes, anyone riding upon a Demonic or Undead mount, whilst looking suspicious is asking for glares and negative attention from the less shadowy' aligned pebbles.

Try to stay calm abit people, and not overflow with the accusations and whatnot, I'd personally feel downed in situation like this Neutral

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote:
Ovelia "Snow" Adair wrote:Warlock epic mount quest involves stealing a dreadsteed from their master.

And the magic involved and the ingredients are anything but Light, Nature or simple Arcane.

Alliance epic paladin mount quest anyone?
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:47 pm

...Im afraid she has us by the balls there.
Idea
EDIT : Redemtion!
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerandier Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Exi Gimme your horse D: There should be a quest of sorts to steal it from you.
Aerandier
Aerandier

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Chrístophér/Elízabeth wrote:

...Im afraid she has us by the balls there.

Im an Undead Skeletal wretch, you git!

The Paladin Steed is a dark quest for redemption of a pure soul, the Warlock one is a quest for further more power.

I'm an early beta Warlock up until Wotlk, I even managed to attain my own Devilhorse damn early through the means available for a greedy Mr.Scrooge like me! tongue
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:00 pm

I got the dreadsteed within the first day of being 60.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Aerandier wrote:Exi Gimme your horse D: There should be a quest of sorts to steal it from you.

Turn in this' by the Grave of Knight's Hollow for my Steed as a reward.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/a/a4/Invincible_WoW.jpg

Heck, I'd even be hesistant to give it up even for that, I love my steed that much! Sad

It's even so awesome that it doesnt need wings to fly!

SUPERHORSE!

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 pm

To be honest, in Cata we should help Exi get Invincible to make the horseman even more epic Smile
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Hah, they'll most likely remove Invincible from the loottable with Cata, same goes for all the Drakes and Ulduar mounts. :I

I'll be epic nonetheless, becouse with Cataclysm I will get to fly eitherway! Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Very Happy! That will be awesome!
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I hope Gilneas will be dark and awesome! >;D
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

gtfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Since it's in vogue to throw cents at this thread, I'll donate mine as well, mainly on the topic of Shadow magic.

While drawing on the Shadow is not inherently evil, and is not even mutually exclusive with belief in (belief, not necessarily adherence to the tenets) the Holy Light (I'm distinguishing between the Shadow, a kind of magic, and the Forgotten Shadow, a religion on par with the Holy Light, here), doing so is not exactly a point in favour of being a paragon of virtue and moral integrity, even more so in fundamentalist Stormwind (so kinda like a the popular image of Wicca in the USA, imagine the reaction there for a moment if the current President was suddenly proven to be a Wiccan xD ).
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 pm

The horse would hardly be bound to you then. Not to mention all the Holy Light sites inside Stormwind and its practiserers.
That could eventually maddend or damage such a steed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Gorge&Clay wrote:

The horse would hardly be bound to you then. Not to mention all the Holy Light sites inside Stormwind and its practiserers.
That could eventually maddend or damage such a steed.

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that Mandui did not use the steed within Stormwind itself, or did I just misread something somewhere?
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next