Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumor Mill

+162
Kashou
Eve
Azarion
Vaell
Feral / Blackfall
Ara
Moneyfix
Broncrast
Gilran
Finnabhair
Elrua
Sadok
Ren Winter
Elric/Richard
Enigma
Althaløs
Rae Wulfgnar
Tuomas/Decurius
Baròth / Olian
Anivitas
itsy
Sorayah
Robi Kaezlan
Ilsinea Fireleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Rhavz'amul
Feydor
Sohan
Helmheid
siegmund
Aweng
Lord Krenwith Kernelle
Ixirar
Hermie
Forsetí
Shaelyssa
Thygore
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Daralinn
Sheyton
Kettin
Vienna
Sylphi
Grim
Samian/Bismack
dellore
Thrakha
Geldar
Demoren
Arkil
Evesia
Ruby
Coppersocket
Melnerag
Iriel Silversong
Thormag
Dreadhawk
Tealeaf/Laliede
Raene
Cid
Emrys
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Azmariel
Skarain
Kaleil Sunstrike
Zathoroz
Nevarda
Sonitus
Borian
Endmyn
Humphry
Khendran
Morgaan
Quin
Odgan / Keag
erwtenpeller
Ishap/Virock
Mandui
Sullee Swiftspeech
Amaryl
Thelos
Zalissa
Gahalla
Ave/Sariella
Ralegh
Killian
Dharum
Kristeas Sunbinder
Aluvielle
Lorainne/Bridlington
Remai D'Waltir
Geneviève
Ron Sexton
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Astraea
Sharyssa/Adenah
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Marion Valmere
Phaedria
Hilula
Malathir
Zhakiri
Drazial
Irys
Jemerick
Xen-tau
Drustai
Lexgrad
bloop
Psykhe
Velspeth
Yarnaat
Kozgugore Feraleye
Valdar/Melan
Unknown
Rasonal Dranger
Sanara
Nessra Sunwhisper
Morinth
Krogon Devilstep
Reynar / Raviran
Nuraahi
Thomas
The Misty Beast
Gogol
Eowale
Dangadil Stormhead
Arathoran
Eloresh
Gesh
Lavian
Visceril
Kittrina
Magaskawee/Anaei
Manathon
Timna
Eodan
corleth
Jayse
Jehorius
Seranita
Ledgic
Feint
Jeanpierre
Aadaria-Ioanna
Grufftoof
Zinkle Figgins
Rmuffn
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Gunnell
Muzjhath
Aleric
Braiden
Osmand
Demurral
Raelan
Saevir
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Valerias
Morgeth
Cathee Norris
166 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Rumor Mill - Page 40 Empty Re: Rumor Mill

Post by Amaryl Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Vaell wrote:
Jimbob:Walkin' through the Cathedral square, righ'? Come across the fountain, it was late, righ'? Water was red and ontop of the bloody thing - I shit you not - was a- guess wha'?
Barmaid:*Sighing* Yes?
Jimbob: A body! Wana' know the weird thing?
Barmaid: I'm trying to wor-
Jimbob: It had no face!
Barmaid: Wh- What do you mean it had no face?
Jimbob:The skin was filled in and tha'! Like a baby's bum, Ma'am.

Barmaid: I hear them necromancers are around doing nasty things... really.
Random Jack: Really? more necromancer? what are they doing now!?
Barmaid: I heard it straigh from the horse's mouth, I kid you not, from a man that walked the cathedral steps and saw it himself!
Random Jack: Fel darn it Sally tell me!
Barmaid Sally: They're replacing people's heads with babies bottoms! Two big fatty cheeks and a brown hole where the nose aught you be! I kid you not! straight from the horse's mouth! A babies bottom! foul foul sorcery.

Random Jack: Hey Rosalee, its getting damned dark out there, damned dark. Better keep the kids in the house, Sally from the bar, you know her the one with the round... she told me. Priests are snatching up our kids in the cathedral district.
Rosalee's eyes turn bright slightly gasping
Rosalee: Priests snatching our kids?
Random Jack: Aye girl, straight from the cathedral district, leave naught but a round filthy arses. I always knew it, priests can't be trusted...

Rosalee: I'm telling you sally! I knew those priests could never be trusted they only take our kids in to do horrible things, horrible things! pederasts all of them! Now I know where the light shines.. I'm joining the Anethioneans, they atleast do no doubt. I'm scared Sally.
Barmaid Sally: I knew it! I knew it!

Barmaid: Did you hear Jim? I'm telling you this straight from the horse's mouth! I tell, you, straight! Fortesgue's himself is taking children! Join the chapter! we must stop him! I kid you not! Straight from the horse's mouth! want another bourbon?
Jimbob: I'll be damned sally! His excellency himself? Fill her up! I need a few more...

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 pm

(( LOL Amaryl! And Torra, the body wasn't dropped from the sky. It was placed there at night, the murderer avoided patrols. ))
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 am

"You hear about them gryphon patrols? Guess they stationed too many, 'cause two full patrols, 'gainst all odds, collided in the sky. So I hear. Blood, armor 'n feathers everywhere."
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashou Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:24 am

Several Orphans known for residing around the Cathedral Square are speaking of horrifying stories about a tall four eyed demon roaming the district clearing the local playgrounds from its habitants. Those brave enough to confront the demon are said to have mysteriously disappear, most likely taken away for some kind of dark ritual

Children always speaks the truth do they not?
Kashou
Kashou

Character sheet
Name: Kashou
Title: Hired Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 am

Guard #1: Hear the rumor those stupid parent less orphans have been passing around?
Guard#2: Yeah, fuck em', orphans for a reason..

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:32 am

Kashou wrote:
Several Orphans known for residing around the Cathedral Square are speaking of horrifying stories about a tall four eyed demon roaming the district clearing the local playgrounds from its habitants. Those brave enough to confront the demon are said to have mysteriously disappear, most likely taken away for some kind of dark ritual

Children always speaks the truth do they not?

Random Jack: Jim, did you hear? Now they're taking Orphans! Even more children, just vanished straight into the night! by 4 eyed priests! right in cathedral square!
Jimbob: Aye Jack, Aye, those double monocle wearing priests are the worst... what happened with stormwind? where the light shone bright.
Random Jack: Although, I hear Stonehead's giving mass again!
Jimbob: Stonehead? Really! Shine was awesome, i'm going to go see that! shoo those child snatching priests!

A pattern is emerging here.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Anchorite Attendants of the Aldor order were shocked to discover that the Tomb of Lights had been violated. Only a single item appears to have been taken by the robbers: a coffin containing the remains of an anchorite. The Attendants have been unable to determine when the raid must have taken place; it could have taken place any time from yesterday to last month.

Spoiler:
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 am

A ship made port in Stormwind Harbor dropping off what people believe is the famous Brewmaster of Kalimdor, yet the one seeing this was utterly drunk in the same brewmaster's special brew when he cried out the news at Cathedral Square.

It's rumored that the Brewmaster of Kalimdor is searching for his own kin, a group of Pandaren called the Blooming Lotus, hoping to find sort of lead to where they might be he goes on a pub crawl with two local dwarves.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:04 am

Guard #23: Did ya see yesterday, there was this deer running around Cathedral square yesterday! He would stop now and then and like, sniff the air or something.

Guard #24: Half worgen half deer?

Guard #23: I dunno. He ran around for a good fifteen minutes before running off.

Guard #24: Really? Should have taken it down and brought home fer dinner!

Guard #23: You nuts? Im not killing a deer infront of the Cathedral. Besides, I think it was one of them druids.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Althaløs Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 am

Within Lordaeron, Argent Crusade reports seem to depict that there has been increased sightings of men in dark attires pushing wagons through the ravaged forests of the fallen Kingdom; the cultists seen heading towards Corin's Crossing.

Following such a report, a patrol of crusaders have been sent out to intercept one of the wagons, which was met with success. After putting down the vile heathens the wagon was inspected, only to find that it retained nothing else than piles of pale carcasses; both fresh and old.
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm

"'Ey, guess wha' I's figure. I's figure tha' Sophyra-woman aint in no jail at all! Ma' brother swears she visited 'im in 'is sleep, she did!"
"Load of crap. He just be dreamin', mah best mate sails on em merchant-ships, he saw her advertisin' Koja Cola in Booty Bay!"
"Y' best mate is lying, 's wha' I figure. Tha' whore can't be in two places at once!"
"...or -can- she?"
"Wha, next y's gonna say she is right behind me! Bwa-ha-aha!"
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Celistra Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 am

Two guys sit down for a drink and a talk at a local Stormwind bar
Burt Burnels take a large drink of his mug “Any news from up north?”

Lui Kannel looks around importantly, but does not bother lowering his voice trying to sound impressive “Ever hear the name of Ashebrook?”

Burt unnecessarily leans in towards Lui “Was he not that rich Count that died near a year ago?”

Lui nods impressively “Aye, Was rumored to be a dealer in slaves, rumor has it that he made his fortune selling to just about any one even...” Lui makes a short dramatic pause “The Horde. I heard that Heard that his widow is moving from up north to Down to Darkshire, its said that the count died burned alive while drunk in bed, the widow claims he always smoked before going to sleep”

Burt scratches behind his ear “you think that’s suspicious?, did your brother not nearly do the same thing?

Lui shakes his head at Burt “ Naa... well yes he did, but that is not the suspicious part. Rumor has it that this Countess Ashebrook has been married near enough ten times, all her husbands having died and having left her all their gold and belongings so that she is now filthy rich”

Burt suddenly smiles “So your saying a rich single widow, is moving to Darkshire?”

Lui looks at Burt in disbelief and slaps a hand against his own forehead.

((Sorry about all the errors, and the names))
Celistra
Celistra

Character sheet
Name: Celistra Silverstrike
Title: Captain of Sin Belore, Councilor of War of Silvermoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 am

Celistra/Awendra wrote:
Two guys sit down for a drink and a talk at a local Stormwind bar
Burt Burnels take a large drink of his mug “Any news from up north?”

Lui Kannel looks around importantly, but does not bother lowering his voice trying to sound impressive “Ever hear the name of Ashebrook?”

Burt unnecessarily leans in towards Lui “Was he not that rich Count that died near a year ago?”

Lui nods impressively “Aye, Was rumored to be a dealer in slaves, rumor has it that he made his fortune selling to just about any one even...” Lui makes a short dramatic pause “The Horde. I heard that Heard that his widow is moving from up north to Down to Darkshire, its said that the count died burned alive while drunk in bed, the widow claims he always smoked before going to sleep”

Burt scratches behind his ear “you think that’s suspicious?, did your brother not nearly do the same thing?

Lui shakes his head at Burt “ Naa... well yes he did, but that is not the suspicious part. Rumor has it that this Countess Ashebrook has been married near enough ten times, all her husbands having died and having left her all their gold and belongings so that she is now filthy rich”

Burt suddenly smiles “So your saying a rich single widow, is moving to Darkshire?”

Lui looks at Burt in disbelief and slaps a hand against his own forehead.

((Sorry about all the errors, and the names))

((
Someone should hit that, and make the world a better place or die doing so!))
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 am

"Did yer hear? Dat Shatterskull Chieftain challenged a Kor'Kron General to mak'gora! S'gonna be bloody, an' there'll be hell ta pay if she wins or loses..."

"Sounds dangerous if yer ask me. She kills 'im Hellscream aint gonna be pleased. He kills her then what 'appens to her warband?"
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Deinhardt Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:41 pm

[quote]The citizens of Stormwind's mage quarter have complained about putrid smells and late night disturbances distrupting their sleep, many apprentice magi have even claimed sensing something sinister going on amongst the snaky buildings.

Deinhardt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 am

Rumor has it that the traveling brewmaster of Kalimdor have reached Pandaria, still looking for like minded Pandaren who seeks to remain neutral in the war between the Horde and the Alliance.

-------

http://www.defiasrp.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6251
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down