Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dog day in Stormwind

2 posters

Go down

A dog day in Stormwind Empty A dog day in Stormwind

Post by Gogol Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Last evenings event. Special thanks to the Hostages, The Blazing Shields an DoL.

The sun was slowly comming down, as the tired working class getting back to their homes after a long day at working for almost nothing. The merchants of the Trade Quarter closing up their shops, greeting each other with a small wave and a nod.
Nothing out of the ordinary, Stormwind bank being one of the last ones to shut their doors.

Guard shift about to come up, and the two underpayed, overweight, dog lazy guards outside of the busiest economical institute of the entire Alliance yawn loudley, not paying any attention to the alley just next to them.
Blazing guns, filthy tuxedos, a gnome in a pretty ugly wooden mask followed by a masked human rushes up to them, screaming orders about getting down on the ground as they shoove the deadly side of their rifles in poor Tom an' Dicks faces.

"This is a robbery, everybody down on the floor!" The sleek voice of the Gnome is elegantly framed by him firing a round off up in the ceiling of the bank.
A dog day in Stormwind Rev_joker-toy-figure_bank-robber-movie-scenes

Chaos. Children wheep, a Dranei lass knowing right away she picked the wrong day to be there, faints.
"You heard the man, move it!" The seemingly slightly more organised human-robber has rushed up to one of the clerks, catching a bag thrown his way by the Gnome.
"Fill it up now, golds only! Hurry!"
The prick was taking his time, slowly putting the money in the bag.
Another round went off, this time piercing the Clerk's right shoulder, sending him back against the wall, whimpering like a wee bitch. "I said hurry up! You!" The masked human points at another Clerk, a woman, terrified just having witnessed her friend and co-worker getting shoot. "Get the fucking work done, or I'll do the same to you!" Like the Doc would ever hurt a pretty face, such a wuss.

Meanwhile the Gnome in the filthy tuxedo and the silly mask had been leaping over the railing, showing off like it was some bollocking theatre, gesturing wildly for the terrorized, now hostages to move up to the entrance off the bank where they are told to get down flat on their stomaches.
"Doc what the fucking fuck in the fucks name is taking you so fucking long?!" The little fella sure got some lungs.

The outside was almost as chaotic as the inside when a nearly full guard regiment crashes through the poor merchants carts, tipping over a fruit sellers table. "In the name of the King, move!" The officer in charge had a very fitting booming voice in wich he comanded his lapdogs with.
"Clear those stairs, form a line! No one is getting out!" The tin cans had within secounds cleared the giant stair leading up to the bank from all stupid and curious civilians, and soon formed a unbreakable line of two rows.
"Rifles out!"
Jeez' where is this guy from, boot camp orginals? The gnome scratched his extremly greasy hair.
"We got trouble!" using the blunt side of his rifle he hit a fellow gnome over the head, forcing him up and down the hallway leading up to the entrance, ordering him to stop near the middle as he himself took position at the corner, getting a good view of the hostage with his rifle. "Get that fucking money and get over here, now!"

It did'n take long before the same booming voice officer enterd the bank, alone. Wanting to negotiate.
"What we want? What we want!? We want some pissing peace an' quiet, that's what we want!" The short guy waved his rifle around angrily, before quikly pointing it towards the poor gnome hostage again.

"Afraid I can't give you that, but I tell you what. You release everyone right away, and hand over the money along with you'r weapons we just might let you live.."

The two partners in crime threw a questioning look at each other, as the human fella was done with the gold collecting and had joined up for the action. "This guy for real?" They both shrugged.
"Alright this is our demands, two fully fueled an well greased Mechanostriders by those doors within two hours, or we gona start shooting of these hostages in here!" The Gnome gestured in a elegant way back towards the poor sods lying down on the floor.
A dog day in Stormwind Dog-day-afternoon

And the guard officer cleared his throat. "And where do you suggest we are gona be able to accuire those? I'm just a fucking guard of the City.. And look, this is the case. You're holding up Stormwinds entire gold reserve, we can not afford to let you go, a few people are expendable."

---

The vigilantes was stunned, as was the hostages who where starting to complain, first quietly then quikly errupting in to shoutings. "SILENCE!" The Gnome dashed off, placing his boot between the ribbs of a middleaged porker, taking the air out of the fatso. "Alright you leave now, I gota discuss with my partner!" He waved for the guard officer to get out, who'm did'n seem to have anything against getting a chanse to get out of there, slowly darting backwards for his friends outside.

"Prof', we're in for it now.." Could you belive it, the fella was gettin skitty now? "But perhaps there's a chanse, you got you'r gear on you?" The longshank nodded towards his partner.
A dog day in Stormwind Dog

The son of a mad hatter started laughing uncontrollable, slitting the buttons of his tuxedo jacket as he tore it open revealing both sides being clad in dynamite sticks. "Doc get the ducktape, it's in the bag!"
They both started working with a frenzy, jamming two sticks of the explosives inbetween two poor souls jaws, ducktaping them. "Alright we'll round em' up and use em for shields, get the gold!" The two where pushing the group of hostages infront and around of themselves towards the exit, having the higly explosive souls in the front.
"We are comming out, don't shoot!"

A warm summer breeze hit them before the first round of bullets did.
"FIRE!" I really hate that guy.
The guards where showing no mercy, trying to pinn the hostages down by aiming at non lethal parts, but not giving to much of a dam.
Blood, gore, more blood and more children wheeping was tainting the marbled white stairs of Stormwind Bank as the big group of hostages and robbers came crashing out towards the guards, that quikly almost was completely hidden in the thick grey cloud of smoke that was emerging from their rifles. A few innocent fell, dead before they hit the ground, the gnome, the public enemy crashed hard in to a hostage as he recived the warm love from a caliber 45, dwarven custom, handled by the good and carying guards of Stormwind.
Disaster and unorder all around, one of the two robbers crashed in to one of the guards on the flank, taking a bullet in his arm, rolling down the side of the stairs and quikly running down the alley way, and as fast nowhere to be seen..

"Ahhhh you shoot me! Doc, help!" The gnome with the greasy hair threw his silly mask off, crying out in pain, calling for his chiken shit, deserting partner.
The Guards where doing their best to secure the situation, darting to help the wounded, covering up the dead. Helping the defeated short arse last.
The Big Joe, the commander of the Troops, the jarhead officer grabbed Krickle by his blood stained collar.
"If you survive this scumbag, I'll personally make sure you get the gallows.." A filthy blob of spit he landed straight in the wounded Gnomes face, before having him hauled of for care and jail.

A dog day in Stormwind Tom-Waits

But before the short one passed out in the arms of the assigned guard to cary him, he managed to raise his fingers in the typical of his race rude gesture.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

A dog day in Stormwind Empty Re: A dog day in Stormwind

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Awesome story! Loved it! Very Happy

Too bad I couldn't be there for the robbery.... I was busy being attacked and outnumbered at the CC. >.<
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down