Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)

5 posters

Go down

Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)  Empty Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Just a heads up to some of the Stormwind based RP guilds: My Blood Elf Rogue is going to be playing the role of a murderer and thief in the Stormwind area, He already has some kills and the guards have been notified .

• I will make my hideout somewhere in the aforementioned area.
  • I will not leave the area except for repairs and or buying gear.
  • I will not leave the area ICly at all.
  • If I attack an RPer consider it an IC attack though you are by no means dead. (I will not make a point of targeting RPers)
  • If I am killed by an RPer my character is dead permanently.

If you could spread the word to people who may not read this that would be great, good luck and happy hunting.

Back to top Go down

Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)  Empty Re: Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)

Post by Ixirar Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Playing the hardcore survival game I see.

Good luck Very Happy
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)  Empty Re: Heads up to the Stormwind area. (Stormwind, Elywnn, Redridge, Westfall and Duskwood)

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:53 pm

*spams death and decay*
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

*Grabs his Belf hunting gear*
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:18 pm

A kind warning.. And an interesting thing to do. I will play along! But the consequences... those I'll give some thought still.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm

ohh very interesting.. I have a rogue undead/living woman roaming those areas XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down