Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Disciples of Light are about?

+3
itsy
Feydor
Gharb
7 posters

Go down

What The Disciples of Light are about? Empty What The Disciples of Light are about?

Post by Gharb Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 pm

edit:
Removing the subject as it got resolved. No need to feed the mistakes we make. Case closed! So must be the topic, I suppose.
Apologies if it wasnt at the right place but still - it helped.

Last edited by Gharb on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://gharb-rogue.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What The Disciples of Light are about? Empty Re: What The Disciples of Light are about?

Post by Feydor Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Gharb less making topics and do as the man says:
"get better pvp gear lol noob"
<3
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

What The Disciples of Light are about? Empty Re: What The Disciples of Light are about?

Post by Gharb Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm pvp gear capped, I cant possibly get better gear =(
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:44 pm

well it must just be the case that you are a "newb"
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gharb Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Blast! Indeed! Why didnt I think of such an obvious explanation of all my troubles! Doh!
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Trolls taking fun of abusing some RP'ers temper to slander him on public forums.

You're as mature as him, Gharb. Also, this thread sucks and has no use, lock it!

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:01 am

pfft get some skills noob rogue
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 am

You did get pwnt.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:11 am

No naming and shaming on a public forum.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gharb Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:12 am

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:Trolls taking fun of abusing some RP'ers temper to slander him on public forums.

You're as mature as him, Gharb. Also, this thread sucks and has no use, lock it!
Could you please elaborate?
I've been roleplaying in Stormwind (and I mean it seriously), got ass-kicked by blueshielders (which was expected, a bit sad, but no big deal). Then got straight insulted, trolled and flamed by that person when I've literally done nothing to deserve such an ass attitude. And goddamn yes, I want to sort this out because this is the first time I see that ass behavior from the mentioned guild memeber. And I dont bring this up on the realm forums, I bring this up here, because I thought fellow roleplayers could correct the situation and confusion.
Now do elaborate please, in what sense exactly I am as mature as him? In insulting? In not wishing to suck it up? In trying to see the reason behind all that crap?
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:14 am

No you griefed RP so I raged, end of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gharb Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 am

Is that secluded forum considered to be a public one?
I'm sorry if it's a wrong place to discuss that stuff then. Do tell me the guildleader or officer of the mentioned guild then, so I could speak to them directly.

No you griefed RP so I raged, end of.
Why would I bother speaking to you? You're a complete asshole and took time to prove it that way. But do amuse me even more - tell me how did I "grief" the RP. The facts please. By appearing in Stormwind? By creating my character? By wearing a pirate hat? It's laughable, you're the metagamer here.

Last edited by Gharb on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:16 am

Perturbo wrote:No you griefed RP so I raged, end of.

Just because something takes place outside your usual SHELTERED BUBBLE STORMWIND CATH RP doesn't make it griefing roleplayers.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:18 am

Well, I assumed the whole parking a mekingeer's chopper on me to be an RP troll/griefer etc. But if I have mistaken you for the usual Goons/other OOCrs and you were actually not looking to annoy me and because Blaight said I should, I apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:25 am

Uhm, fail. You parked your chopper on my ass while I was RPing and thats when I actually noticed you on that character. So stop changing the story. And there was no several times either, I saw, assumed your ganking, killed you, then you come back on an Alliance alt parking your chopper on me, so I assumed your just here to annoy. So just stfu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 am

Matters as these should be discussed in private or with the leaders of peoples guilds and such!

Last edited by Ezlbag on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had a herp a derp mistake)
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gharb Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:27 am

Perturbo wrote:Well, I assumed the whole parking a mekingeer's chopper on me to be an RP troll/griefer etc. But if I have mistaken you for the usual Goons/other OOCrs and you were actually not looking to annoy me and because Blaight said I should, I apologise.
Get things right man. I was actually roleplaying inside the cathedral. On my way out you've attacked and zerged me down, out of the blueshield - there was NO interaction with you whatsoever before that. Then you did it all again when I've tried to escape after a 5 minutes corpserun. I logged alliance side to talk to certain people and while riding past the cathedral square - you started the "u got pwnt noob" stuff. After that line, my friend, I did park a chopper on top of you. Cause you were an ass.
How is it all related to "rp griefind" is literally beyond my more or less sane comprehension. If anyone was griefing - it was you, scared to see the horde in SW, apparently, generalising all of us as "griefers". Good job on that one. You better apologise for the stuff you said rather than "mistakening an unknown person that plays a horde character for the goons".
Bah... actually, screw it all. I just want to hear a reply of your officer or GL. Didnt expect you to appear on these forums.

Not to mention I did try to talk nice to you. Did I? I did. Did you take the chance? No. Have I tried to right the situation and to see if you were mistakening me for someone? I have indeed. You were deaf.
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Etular Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 am

If there's one thing I'm sick to death of, it's people who complain about PvP. It's an RP-PvP realm, for goodness sake. RP, yes, PvP, yes - both are (or should be) equal in power. Join an RP realm, you're expected to RP; join a PvP Realm, you're expected to PvP; join an RP-PvP realm, you're expected to do both. I do not see the problem people have at understanding this.

/rant over

Perturbo wrote:No you griefed RP so I raged, end of.

Seems it's more than "just a game" here. To go out of your way and rub in his face how he got "pwnt" is hardly considered "rage", rather, pride and a boastful attitude. To elaborate on the first part of my post, an RP-PvP realm is basically any RP realm that follows PvP realm guidelines. If you're angered by his PvPing, the simple answer (as it always has been) is "move to a normal RP realm then". I'd say that to pretty much every danged person scared of PvP, RPer or not - just like I'd say to non-RPers, "move to a normal PvP realm then".

Ofcourse, what you don't realise are the various rules of netiquette, Blizzard policies (look under, for example, harassment) etc. and the one thing that truly baffles me - if you did beat him, why the nerdrage? Was there any need - you'd won?
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

I assumed he was simply ganking people at cath for a start. But he did park the chopper on top of me before I whispered. Once he did, by that point I had assumed he was just an OOCer and looking to troll so I just trolled aswell.

Seems I made a bad judgement and I really am sorry. If he doesn't accept well, nothing I can do about it I guess but, I apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gharb Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:40 am

Talked to Perturbo in game. There was indeed a misunderstanding apparently. I might not approve his view on the secluded "roleplay" but to each their own after all. A nice man just got confused and probably tired. Happens!

Closing the case. Sorry for the nerves of the forum viewers. And as a bright side - forum did help. We wouldnt get to talk properly if I hadnt made this topic. Peace.
Gharb
Gharb

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:56 am

Locking this for good measure then since it is resolved. Rolling Eyes
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down