Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter sent to the Disciples of Light

+4
Kittrina
Rae Wulfgnar
Feral / Blackfall
Aadaria-Ioanna
8 posters

Go down

Letter sent to the Disciples of Light  Empty Letter sent to the Disciples of Light

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:58 am

On behalf of the Chapter of Holy Anethion we congratulate you all on the capture of Herad Vane minion of Sophyra Bridlington, servant of Lady Estherat, follower of the Bruning Legion.

We however find it worrying that brother Wulfgnar along with a magistrate did not confine him to a cell but hid him within the Pig and Whistle, misslead your fellow Disciple, sister Lysenna and lied to her of where they would take him. This lie was to ensure we would not find him. The only place we can not access is the basement of the Pig and Whistle. To when we entered on of the Blades said: "How did they know". The tenseness of the blades present and the look all over Stormwind, the tower where he was said to be, the prison, the cathedral and the castle. What in the name of Light is brother Wulfgnar thinking. Its nice he wishes to purify the man who when pure chose to serve the dark? If brother Herad Vane is lost from the care of the magistrate and your Disciple Ray Wulfgnar. Then do know, we wish to see him trialled. The Pig and Whistle is no cell, no prison. And if they take law in their own hands, then they disgrace the very essence of what laws are.

Unless brother Wulfgnar is punished for this misconduct. Then you may consider the cults, both of them to be your problem. There is no reason for us to offer aid to those who take law into their own hands and hide prisoners trying to save them out of personal wishes.

Even the mans brother have realized his own brother wanted his new path.
This is disgusting and nothing else.

- Signed Chapter of Holy Anethion.
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Letter sent to the Disciples of Light  Empty Re: Letter sent to the Disciples of Light

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:01 am

((The ONE night I log off early, and I miss Wulfgnar hiding Herad in our basement?! ...I'll be shocked and disappointed in my logginess if this is true Razz ))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Letter sent to the Disciples of Light  Empty Re: Letter sent to the Disciples of Light

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 am

(If only we did take him to the basement of the pig and whistle, that would've been interesting! )
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittrina Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 am

((It's usually more that everyone's default reaction to "No you can't go into the basement, it's staff only, come back with guards" is I BET YOU HAVE ILLEGAL THINGS DOWN THERE LIKE BODIES OR CULTISTS OR DRUGS. It's just a pub basement!))
Kittrina
Kittrina

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 am

(( I was going to say, we hiding cultists now? Chapterian cultists at that? My, my how things have changed while I've been asleep.))
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Humphry wrote:Chapterian cultists

(( This, sir, is an oxymoron! D: ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Dijie/Farelin wrote:

(( Actually the Chapter is just the most condoned cult of them all, but it's very much a cult))

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphry Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Drefurion wrote:
Dijie/Farelin wrote:

(( Actually the Chapter is just the most condoned cult of them all, but it's very much a cult))

(( This! ))
Humphry
Humphry

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Humphry wrote:
Drefurion wrote:
Dijie/Farelin wrote:

(( This! ))

(( LIES!! HERESY!!! ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Kittrina wrote:((It's usually more that everyone's default reaction to "No you can't go into the basement, it's staff only, come back with guards" is I BET YOU HAVE ILLEGAL THINGS DOWN THERE LIKE BODIES OR CULTISTS OR DRUGS. It's just a pub basement!))

((Blades Basement, contains everything anyone could ever want, from crazy cultists to the answer of life, I heard their was a Naruu hiding down there as well! ))
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down