Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Iron Horde RP] Skyfury Clan (old topic!)

+24
Tantzui
Zouyo
Charlie Blazesong
Azmariel
Althaløs
Allonia_Miral
Rmuffn
Grim
Ralegh
Brugg
Lexgrad
Ixirar
Zinkle Figgins
Paia/Jenit
erwtenpeller
Thelos
Gnivil
Skarain
Gesh
Coppernut
Sohan
Krogon Devilstep
Gogol
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Iron Horde RP] Skyfury Clan (old topic!) - Page 4 Empty Re: [Iron Horde RP] Skyfury Clan (old topic!)

Post by Zinkle Figgins Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For travelers limited to two legs, Arak is an autumnal, swampy forest, framed in crooked trees that rest chin-level with giants. High above the trees towers a landscape rarely seen by outsiders: impossibly tall rock spires too steep to scale. The arakkoa gaze out from these treacherous perches, watching their land like incarnate gods . . . and paying homage to the blessed sun by burning the “low races” alive. ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

To the south of Talador, the Spires of Arak jut upwards, jagged and nearly impassible rock spikes between swampy forests, where the avian Arakkoa look down upon all that they consider theirs and all those they consider beneath them in more ways than simple altitude. Inhospitable to outsiders, the Arakkoa take great pleasure in immolating any that come into their clutches for the greater glory of the sun, which they either revere or simply propitiate through their pyrotic acts of blood sacrifice. Aside from these malevolent bird-people, not much is known of this region. ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Maybe we have found our guild concept: former members of the Stormreaver Clan* who ditch Gul'dan** in order to form their own clan and join the Iron Horde; we'll probably leave the Shadowmoon Valley and set up home in the Spires of Arak, where we'll make a name for ourselves fighting the savage Arakkoa empire. I look forward to settle in a hostile land and create our own reign there, it will be a main plot-line for us: first we'll conquer the land, then we'll aim for the mountains.

Given our new homeland, we had the idea of having a strong connection with the wind, the storm and the skies. Imagine warriors fighting with windfury-enchanted weapons, shamans evoking storms on top of our enemies, young orcs climbing cliffs to show their strength, riders taming chimaeras to conquer the skies (after 6.1) and so forth.

We're still working on it, more updates soon!

* Thus explaining our green skin
** He has been corrupted already and it has been hinted he won't be joining the Iron Horde
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

[Iron Horde RP] Skyfury Clan (old topic!) - Page 4 Empty Re: [Iron Horde RP] Skyfury Clan (old topic!)

Post by Zouyo Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:52 pm

We have name, we have a concept, and now... Now we just need Warlords of Draenor to actually get here Razz
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:30 pm

You should make Iron Skyreaver your guild's mount :3
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:22 pm

A quick bump just to remind everyone interested they can join our Skype group, just send me a PM!
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Tantzui wrote:You should make Iron Skyreaver your guild's mount :3

This was suggested and decided against. Having a central aspect of our guild require real life money to access isn't viable. Some people will definitely be flying their skyreavers, though.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Thu May 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Bumpity bump bump.
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Roll up, roll up! Get your 40% off your Iron Skyreavers!!!
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:14 pm

"WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES! But we will be... CONQUERORS!"

If watching this cinematic left you with the urge to join the Iron Horde, the Skyfury Clan is the guild you're looking for!

(By the way I just realized this topic will be exactly one year old when WoD comes out rofl)
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnivil Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:41 am

Hellscream! Hellscream! HELLSCREAM!
Gnivil
Gnivil

Character sheet
Name: Gnivil
Title: Grand-Warden of the Eventide Vanguard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:42 pm

WoD gets closer and closer.. You should post a thread on official roleplaying forums about this. I'd think many others would be interested in Iron Horde RP too! Great opportunity to lure more people to our lovely realm, hm? :]
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 am

You are right, we'll work on a definitive version of the opening post and put it on the official forums
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:25 am

I'm interested in experiencing this side of role-play, but I'm not really looking to play an orc.

Would you accept a (undead) blackfuse goblin?

Does the Skyfury Clan take slaves of other races, maybe? Say, a Blood Elf or a Troll?
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnivil Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:46 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:I'm interested in experiencing this side of role-play, but I'm not really looking to play an orc.

Would you accept a (undead) blackfuse goblin?

Does the Skyfury Clan take slaves of other races, maybe? Say, a Blood Elf or a Troll?
We've discussed this and while I was in favour of it, I believe we eventually decided no for the time being, but definitely open for future discussion.
Gnivil
Gnivil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:19 pm

Alright.

I intend to (ab)use the time-travel gimmick of Warlords to give my blood elf mage Alph'el a "chronomagical mishap" story where he'll accientally end up on old (new?) Draenor and get lost (stuck?) there for a long time until "the heroes" finally show up.

I'm thinking it would be great if he'd run into some iron horde bullies, but err... I don't want them to smash his face in right away, you see? Slavery would be a better option.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnivil Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:20 pm

I imagine we'll take slaves, yes, though this would be a temporary position, nothing permanent, and I'd imagine certainly not being officially in the guild.
Gnivil
Gnivil

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm

Of course. Smile
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Althaløs Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:47 pm

The Iron tide is approaching, and the fields and jungles of Draenor quake under the march of the Iron Horde war machine.
Rally under the banner of Hellscream before it is too late!

You have our sympathies otherwise, for you will be crushed and conquered Very Happy

Bump.
Althaløs
Althaløs

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:25 am

What is this guild's opinion about.. gnomes?
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:53 pm

We haven't tasted them yet, we'll let you know once we invade your world
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4