Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westfall

+11
Ara
Feral / Blackfall
Vaell
Skarain
siegmund
Sohan
erwtenpeller
Ledgic
Zalissa
Drustai
Althaløs
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Westfall - Page 2 Empty Re: Westfall

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Martha Duskbringer wrote:Its always the Gnomes lol!
I cant wait to I get out of the prison, the first thing I will start doing is to get out of Stormwind and start traveling Azeroth from east to west from south to north, training on both Shadow magic and Light, creating a balance between those two will be hard but I have to do it.

No just no....This is something i believe is just better left alone than meddled with by players leave such things to characters such as Archbishop Benedictus. Plus the fact you are a DK if i am correct? You are something worse than a mere undead nothing like Sir Zeliek one of the Four Horsemen of Naxxramas who did not become a DK yet managed to hold onto the light through his sheer faith and resistance to the Lich King....you do not compare to such at all. The light does not touch those whose lives are based on pain and suffering such as a Death knight so please....leave the lighty stuff to the experts the Paladins and Priests of Defias Brotherhood.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Westfall - Page 2 Empty Re: Westfall

Post by Littlepip Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm

I used to be a priest... Then I took a sword to the guts, tha'ts all I can say about it really.

With other words I were alive when I posted this.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2