Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help wanted, at the Sheriff of Westfall

Go down

Help wanted, at the Sheriff of Westfall Empty Help wanted, at the Sheriff of Westfall

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:28 pm

This is an IC poster, it can be seen at the trade district in Stormwind, on the wanted poster at Westbrook Garrison, one at the inn in Goldshire, and one in Darkshire, at the town hall.

Help wanted: Support your local Law Enforcement

Citizen, men and women of the Kingdom. I, Sheriff Victor Soderbergh, am looking for more able people, men and women of military experience to aid me in enforcing the law across the country-side of Westfall and the regions surrounding it.

Whilst the armies of Stormwind march across distant battlefields it falls down to the citizen and those men and women of military experience to defend our lands and to uphold the law. So if you are interested in making a difference, rather than staying at home, contact me, Sheriff Victor Soderbergh.

Heavy raining and instructions of those who have shown interest will last for a week. Armor, weapons and ammunition will be provided to those who have qualified to serve and who have sworn an oath to the Kingdom, the King and the Sheriff. Mounts will also be provided in the form of horses to those who do own one, payment will be good and given each week on Sunday.

So do not stay at home, do what you need to defend your lands and your family, make a difference and assist your local Law Enforcement!

Signed: Sheriff Victor Soderbergh

Back to top Go down