Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*New posters seeming to hang in various shady places*

+11
Melnerag
Timna
Anivitas
Rae Wulfgnar
siegmund
Skarain
Bradley
Iriel Silversong
Tuomas/Decurius
Drustai
Elric/Richard
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*New posters seeming to hang in various shady places* Empty *New posters seeming to hang in various shady places*

Post by Elric/Richard Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 am

Citizen! Of various places, are you striken with fear from the undeads roaming the streets?! The so called "Death knights" are a disease to -EVERYONE-! It wakes a burning rage inside myself whenever I see these undeath filths! The light of other orders have fooled around for TOO LONG!

Take up arms citizens! Take your faith! For it shall prevail with glory! For the Scarlet Crusade!

*New posters seeming to hang in various shady places* F0b2c9387dcbb512da0e35212265e980

((OOC. In these slow times of the server me and a friend of mine decided to make a Scarlet Crusade guild by the name of "The Scarlet Legion. We're very open to new members and this is a sorta way to say.. Watch out DKs Wink. And so if you have any questions regarding joining or the like, just whisper myself (Hurlèy) or Merekh/Ariosh whenever we're online.))

((On a side note, happy new years))

Last edited by Hurley on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet
Name: Elric Williams
Title: Door man, Paladin, Chevalier

Back to top Go down

*New posters seeming to hang in various shady places* Empty Re: *New posters seeming to hang in various shady places*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:53 am

For the Scarley Crusade!

Back to top Go down

*New posters seeming to hang in various shady places* Empty Re: *New posters seeming to hang in various shady places*

Post by Elric/Richard Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:00 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:For the Scarley Crusade!

*bribes* That never happened, eh?
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 am

*Edit*

((I just noticed I jumped the gun with my initial MoD response, seeing as you specifically mentioned in the subject that your posters were put up in shady places! Woops. Will save it for when your posters become public knowledge.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:25 am

((Thumbs up. Perhaps this can spice up the situation, considering that 'til now DKs have been all but victims. An antagonist guild/project is welcome!))
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 am

* Irene sees the poster in the alley of her shop, takes down glaring at it with disgust* oh felsake.....zealots....FEL NO....FEL NO... * looks around spotting a barrel re- hanging the poster on the barrel, kicking the barrel out of her alley letting it roll* Returning to sender! Haha!
* turns fixing her uniform back to the command centre* by the sun it never ends Zealots... Heretics... * walks away cursing under her breath, while the poster on a barrel may continue rolling down Stormwinds streets*

Last edited by Irene Silversong on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:28 am

((Rips poster Very Happy))
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:02 pm

((Feel free to purge all of the Black Hand, but leave my mastah alone! Mad ))
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Skarain wrote:((Feel free to purge all of the Black Hand, but leave my mastah alone! Mad ))

Same oh and my DK too!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:33 pm

siegmund wrote:
Skarain wrote:((Feel free to purge all of the Black Hand, but leave my mastah alone! Mad ))

Same oh and my DK too!

((All undead scum shall suffer! Twisted Evil ))
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:44 pm

((On a more serious note, I wish you good luck and I hope I will be able to contribute with some kind if character in the future!))
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 pm

*Rae Wulfgnar notices one of the posters after strolling by the shady area. He lifts a cloth from his bag to wipe the feverish sweat from his face and nods in approval.* "I will have to find out who they are, so we can assist them in clearing the streets.." *He mumbles to himself.*

(Must figure a way to find out who you are IC!)
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm sure we're going to be the best of friends <3
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Timna seems to have come across one near her shop, considering it's not a well-travelled area. She frowns at it and shrugs, placing it in her bag.
"Interesting, I guess."
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:*Rae Wulfgnar notices one of the posters after strolling by the shady area. He lifts a cloth from his bag to wipe the feverish sweat from his face and nods in approval.* "I will have to find out who they are, so we can assist them in clearing the streets.." *He mumbles to himself.*

(Must figure a way to find out who you are IC!)

((I've already got a bit aquainted with Herad, I'm sure he could speak of my heroic beard Wink ))
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm

((It is a great initiative, but before it is too late I recommend you consider a different name&legacy than the 'Scarlet Crusade'. Scarlet Crusade has too much baggage, which means that you are K.o.S more or less at start of the guild. Not the best environment to begin in. You can be a Church of the Holy Light splinter-group, you can be a bunch of concerned citizens who took out their torches, clubs and pitchforks, you can be ex-scarlets under a shiny new name, you can even be a Chapter of Holy Anethion splinter or a bunch of Argent Crusaders who are FED UP with watching Sylvanas do evil with impunity.

Just my 2c...but best of luck if you do it the hardcore way and suffer for the red&white tabard you are wearing!))
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm

I think they can do it! I find it a very interesting I always see the Scarlets sort like the Phoenix that rises from the ashes.. It brings a interesting idea of how they develop you can't never have enough Heretics
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Melnerag wrote:((It is a great initiative, but before it is too late I recommend you consider a different name&legacy than the 'Scarlet Crusade'. Scarlet Crusade has too much baggage, which means that you are K.o.S more or less at start of the guild. Not the best environment to begin in. You can be a Church of the Holy Light splinter-group, you can be a bunch of concerned citizens who took out their torches, clubs and pitchforks, you can be ex-scarlets under a shiny new name, you can even be a Chapter of Holy Anethion splinter or a bunch of Argent Crusaders who are FED UP with watching Sylvanas do evil with impunity.

Just my 2c...but best of luck if you do it the hardcore way and suffer for the red&white tabard you are wearing!))

((We might change the whole name thing to our guild name "The Scarlet Legion" in the future. As we have a new leader from the lore that is present, I'm not exactly familiar with the Scarlet Enclave, but we're going from the lore from when they were in Lordaeron.

And I'll be sure to smith thee if I get reason to <3))
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Ismaria stops by one of the posters heading through one of the more shady ally's. She tips her wide brimmed hat up a bit to read the poster and frown, tearing it down.

"Bloody idiots. Not all death knights are bad."
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:02 pm

*Anaris walks by one of the posters, raising a brow, and lets out a breathless sigh.* "Mortals.. Who do they think they are?.. We can fight the double of what thet can if not more." *She smirks somewhat, ripping the poster down.* "They can just come.."
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:08 pm

((OOC: Reposting this now that Areyah has gotten IC notification of these posters in-game.))

[Any Scarlet posters in more accessible areas are taken down by Ministry of Defense personnel (those in very shady areas might be missed). In their place and across public noticeboards, the following message is put up.]

ATTENTION!
Citizens of Stormwind and the Alliance

Members of the Scarlet Crusade have been sighted in the city, where they have been spreading propaganda about the Scarlet cause. This notice is to remind you that the SCARLET CRUSADE and the SCARLET ONSLAUGHT are declared ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

DO NOT ASSIST MEN WEARING TABARDS WITH WHITE BACKGROUNDS AND EMBLAZONED WITH RED FLAMES AND CLAIMING TO BE MEMBERS OF THE SCARLET CRUSADE OR SCARLET ONSLAUGHT.

Legal action will be taken against any citizen found to be assisting these rogue organizations. Those who attack lawful death knights in service to the Alliance could face additional charges.

Any citizen that comes across information relating to individuals claiming to be part of these organizations is to report to the Stormwind Guard.

*New posters seeming to hang in various shady places* Stormwind_64

Areyah Conover
Minister of Defense
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 pm

*Irene walks by the new poster and stops her pace to face it taking a while to read it as her usual smirk becomes bigger* Ha... Ha!...Commodore just in time.... *pats her daggers* "Time to make new friends, no?" * shrugs giving a two finger salute over her brow at the poster, walking away with a small smile*
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 pm

*Larnira passes next to the poster and stops, she smiles slightly*

"I should get to know them..."
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 am

Tbh, I'm just loving these posts that are coming. The Scarlet Crusade will grow! And we'll anihliate undead sympathizers and undeads alike!
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elric/Richard Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:12 am

Belserden / Anivitas wrote:I'm sure we're going to be the best of friends <3

((Ohh I'm sure we'll be bestest friends, just come over for the tea party and I'll set up the ambush. Kay? <3))
Elric/Richard
Elric/Richard

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next