Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ?

5 posters

Go down

Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ? Empty Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ?

Post by Marrik Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Bacily the title says most of it realy any one have any suggestions for a good place for a warlock to go and basicly stay out of sight ?

Thanks.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ? Empty Re: Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:54 pm

What like a warlock hangout?

Back to top Go down

Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ? Empty Re: Stormwind: Good places for a warlock to go ?

Post by Marrik Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah I guess so just some where that I can as you said hang out, or just practice some magic or meditation if need be that kind of thing.
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

A warlock hangout? Under the slaughtered lamb, its a lore hideout for warlocks to practice.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Slaughtered_Lamb
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Ah well that sounds wondeful is there any oneelse that uses this also that I might have to talk to about using it maybe ?
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Marrik wrote:Bacily the title says most of it realy any one have any suggestions for a good place for a warlock to go and basicly stay out of sight ?

Anywhere quiet and not too suspicious I guess. Something like the houses in the small forest bordering the Dwarven District, or somewhere around the Stormwind Harbour.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 am

The Slaughtered Lamb as Eira suggested.

Or come to Darkshire. The Chapter has a special place for Warlocks set up ^_^ Like a crèche of sorts!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:28 am

Marrik wrote:Ah well that sounds wondeful is there any oneelse that uses this also that I might have to talk to about using it maybe ?

Not that you need to talk to the OTS about it at all, but we do run the actual tavern at the moment. Though, our stance on people using the catacombs below is simply that you don't walk out/in through the bar looking like a flashy demon lover :p

Other than that, you're completely fine to make use of the underground.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrik Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 am

Helmfrid wrote:The Slaughtered Lamb as Eira suggested.

Or come to Darkshire. The Chapter has a special place for Warlocks set up ^_^ Like a crèche of sorts!

Yeah I need a place to go not a place to get looked at mostly tortured and eventuly my head chopped off by zelot light dogs but thank you for the invite any way to your humble place in darkshire ^_^
Marrik
Marrik

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down