Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

+15
Kristeas Sunbinder
erwtenpeller
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Zhaun Blackblood
Arkil
Tuomas/Decurius
Finnabhair
Rae Wulfgnar
Seranita
Braiden
Drustai
Feral / Blackfall
Rashka
Thondalar Stormleaf
siegmund
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places] Empty [Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

Post by siegmund Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:36 pm

*This poster is now hung at the Ebon Hold, at the Shadow Vault and in all military settlements of the Alliance, as well as the public bulletins in the Kingdom of Stormwind*

By decree of the Highlord's commader, Marijan Deatchleaver, any death knight who is tied still with the Knights of the Ebon Blade is hereby summoned at the Acherus Hold, and has to immediatly withdraw any kind of allegiance which would tie him/her with the Council of Stormwind and with any of its subordinates, meaning the various ministries, and with the guards of Stormwind, namely the Stormwind First Regiment. Talks shall be made discusing the situation, until then the following is advised. For everyone, find one of our representatives or come to the Acherus Hold for information.
As of now, and until new orders, the Knights of the Ebon Blade don't recognize the authority of the Council over Stormwind and its members, but only the one of the King, Varian Wrynn. Any action taken against those knights who should obey what here written would result in a proper answer in kind.

Signed:
Commander Marjan Deathcleaver
Knights of the Ebon Blade Representative for Stormwind Decurius Longmane
Watcher of the Ebon Blade Jared Windwhisper

Last edited by siegmund on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places] Empty Re: [Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Lynwen stops by the poster, reading it. She scowls underneath the hood and snorts.

"Fantastic. Just. Fantastic. This will make things... so much easier." her voice is dripping with sarcasm as she marches off, angry.
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

[Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places] Empty Re: [Poster in various Alliance and Ebon themed places]

Post by Rashka Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

*Anaris stroll past the poster, only to walk backwards, spearing her eyes up, lifting a brow as she reads through the text. She mumbles slightly, not sure what to say." What caused such action?". She pulls the poster down, and folds it, putting it into her bag.*
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

((Ahh, the neutral death knights. Chased now not only by the Lighties, and the City, but now by even the Ebons themselves, right into the Hand's... hands.))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Areyah rolls her eyes as she reads one of the posters.

"All of this because we don't immediately release prisoner information just because they demand it. Idiots."

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Braiden raises his eyebrow as he eyes trough the poster and sighs.

"Marvelous..."

He shakes his head and turns to the guardsman accompanying him.

"Fetch the Commodore, it would not surprise me if she is in the middle of this mess."
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm

*shentin Willow peers at these posters and grumbles tearing one down.. breaking her hiding of the civilian world makes haste to thr regement searching for Irene to seek her advice.. all the while muttering about how hard she worked to gain citisanship in stormwind and how her brethrin ruining things for her .. again..*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Wulfgnar peer's at the poster he received in Westfall by his squire and lets out a very loud, bellowing laugh from the pit of his stomach. "By the Light!" he snorts, rubbing a tear from his eye.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 pm

((OOC: By the way. While I'll be rolling with this ICly, you're making a very broad stroke..

It's one thing to not recognize the Council, nothing stopping you from doing that. It's an entirely different issue to demand that
every Ebon Blade death knight, even those not associated with your group, drop all allegiances and ties or be removed from the Ebon Blades and hunted down as rogues.

I'd highly recommend curtailing your authority a bit. Simply withdrawing official support and recognition is more than enough to get your point across (even if you're making a point over something incredibly trivial, but that's a matter to resolve IC).))

Last edited by Drustai on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Drustai wrote:((OOC: By the way. While I'll be rolling with this ICly as I always do, you're making a very broad stroke. According to this decree, Thassarian is expelled from the Ebon Blades because his allegiance remains with SW.

It's one thing to not recognize the Council, nothing stopping you from doing that. It's an entirely different issue to demand that
every Ebon Blade death knight, even those not associated with your group, even NPCs (since it's all-encompassing), leave SW or be removed from the Ebon Blades and hunted down as rogues.))

(( ICly, I approve of this. Get out, you filthy abominations!

OOCly, I agree with Drustai. ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Drustai wrote:((OOC: By the way. While I'll be rolling with this ICly as I always do, you're making a very broad stroke. According to this decree, Thassarian is expelled from the Ebon Blades because his allegiance remains with SW.

every Ebon Blade death knight, even those not associated with your group, even NPCs (since it's all-encompassing), leave SW or be removed from the Ebon Blades and hunted down as rogues.))

((I did feel like Dec's poster would not be the best written. Still overall this part is important: "but only the one of the King, Varian Wrynn" the council is the IC one, which does not have NPCs and is a SW one as i see it. Yet those DKs don't really serve Stormwind, but the Grand Alliance. Least that's how i see it. Does Thassarian serve the server sw council? I doubt it.))
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

(( I think that not wanting to have ties with the council and the Regiment is up to any player, but claiming those who don't follow this order are going to be branded rogue...that's not really for you to decide, is it? Especially not when it states "expelled or eliminated."

That's pretty harsh and a bit too OP, in my opinion. ))

Last edited by Farelin/Dijie on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

siegmund wrote:((I did feel like Dec's poster would not be the best written. Still overall this part is important: "but only the one of the King, Varian Wrynn" the council is the IC one, which does not have NPCs and is a SW one as i see it. Yet those DKs don't really serve Stormwind, but the Grand Alliance. Least that's how i see it. Does Thassarian serve the server sw council? I doubt it.))

((I misread and have edited the post, since I thought you were ordering all DKs to leave Stormwind and return to Acherus. So nevermind on the NPC point.

Regardless, it's still too much. Especially this line: "Those who do not comply and keep those ties will be considered enemies of the order, thus expelled and eliminated on sight. "

As I said, better IMO to simply drop official recognition and support. There's no need to demand on pain of death that every single DK RPer to cut their own unofficial ties, too.

Last edited by Drustai on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm

((You want realistic RP here you go. ))
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 pm

((problem is i asked dec a sec before i posted it, isn't it too harsh.. I'll change the post a bit up, since i didn't fully take it up under consideration (my bad), but overall the rest stands i guess))
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnabhair Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Arenai wrote:((You want realistic RP here you go. ))

(( People post on a forum that they drop corpses on a city and the city reacts by posting a disclaimer that the air space over the city is now carefully watched = realistic and doesn't hinder anyone's RP.

A few RPers release a poster saying all DKs from the Ebon Hold who maintain any ties with the Stormwind council and the First Regiment will be declared rogue and possibly exterminated, thus restricting/attempting to control other people's RP = unfair, overpowered and technically metagaming, in a way.

Not realistic at all, actually. ))
Finnabhair
Finnabhair

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:54 pm

((Well, to be fair it is my fault for trying to think so late, but the original post is edited on that part (probably as i should have done before posting it up) Yet the general idea OOCly of it wasn't that intention, if there are any specific issues do tell.))
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm

((Suggestion... I love the Ebons, and the way you guys now have a presence on the server, lending authority to it.

However, claiming to represent an official IC faction and making decisions on their behalf can get messy. You -could- go the same route as the Council: claim to be a group of Ebon-supported DKs sent to handle Stormwind's DK affairs through your own majority-ruled council. Would let you do "official" things, even non-canon things, as well as sort of having "dibs" on Ebon affairs in SW, still letting you have a SW Council presence and so on as official reps, without having to claim that your word is that of Mograine itself. Could easily create additional RP in the form of meetups, messengers back to Acherus, sending reps out to Plaguelands etc to check up on stuff and so on, without having to debate whether Mograine would have authorized it.

I love seeing you guys around and, as you're growing in number, this might just be something to consider!))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 am

I'd highly recommend curtailing your authority a bit. Simply withdrawing official support and recognition is more than enough to get your point across (even if you're making a point over something incredibly trivial)

Nobody wants to claim that Mograine would agree, or his authority(though that is odd to be read from people who IC virtually have King's authority, or at least his approval). In fact, the paper is not signed by him, but by one of his subordinates, and other subordinates.

I agree it's trivial, but it's the last drop. Not only the Regiment(basing myself on IC info, as well as Jared) showed no will to cooperate(while Council arrived to the point of asking lists and papers for all the Ebon Blades), to the point of hiding important information about prisoners about which was agreed to share things, but showed, once again, complete unprofessionalism, letting them both escape(always IC speaking). And that after more than a month of witch hunt against Dks, and years that they're treated as shit, to the point of banishing an entire part of them, without distinction.

The killing part, which was tough, and I agree on that, it's less than it seems. The call to the Ebon Hold was made on purpose to explain the situation, even off screen. Dks played char at most don't answer to the Council, but to the King anyway. And there's no way one could proove a dk works for the Council. Unless one is hired by, say, Braiden or Areyah, and something prooves it, none would be killed, standing the document as it was.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 am

((Yeah, but in general, if you intend to have a larger presence and would like to be able to issue decrees and the like, simply saying you're say, an Ebon Council, or Ebon Circle, or the Stormwind Ebon Blade Detachment, or whatever, would work well IMO. For all the reasons I listed! It wasn't a comment aimed toward this thread directly.

Incidentally, the reworked poster sounds much better! Nice work!))
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:28 am

((To be fair feral gave me a good idea, from the problems arising a faction could be formed to unite some ebons that are RPed, as she said a kind of Ebon council or something along that line, generally to keep a eye on Ebon/Rogue DK activity. Since most of the Knights currently didn't come all ordered to do actually things, most only to observe and aid - especially when the number was smaller.
But it's best to consider things more troughly next time, the sugestions and the thoughts are fully right. Things always start iffy and have problems, but i'm sure it will work out fairly. Least a "Ebon Council" would have now a reason to pop up))
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 am

Longknife/Decurius wrote:I agree it's trivial, but it's the last drop. Not only the Regiment(basing myself on IC info, as well as Jared) showed no will to cooperate(while Council arrived to the point of asking lists and papers for all the Ebon Blades), to the point of hiding important information about prisoners about which was agreed to share things, but showed, once again, complete unprofessionalism, letting them both escape(always IC speaking). And that after more than a month of witch hunt against Dks, and years that they're treated as shit, to the point of banishing an entire part of them, without distinction.

((*Edit* I'm just going to let things get resolved IC rather than continue the discussion here. Simply put, your guys were impatient and over-reacted when they didn't hear what they wanted to hear. You can find out the details by talking with me ICly.

The call to the Ebon Hold was made on purpose to explain the situation, even off screen. Dks played char at most don't answer to the Council, but to the King anyway. And there's no way one could proove a dk works for the Council. Unless one is hired by, say, Braiden or Areyah, and something prooves it, none would be killed, standing the document as it was.

There are a few Ebon Blades serving in the Regiment, for starters. It also did much more than simply "explain the situation." I can also say that if this had happened a year ago, when Dru was still part of the Ebon Blades, she would certainly have never listened to it and would have been quite vocal in opposing it.

Last edited by Drustai on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:52 am

Monrena wrote:*shentin Willow peers at these posters and grumbles tearing one down.. breaking her hiding of the civilian world makes haste to the regement searching for Irene to seek her advice.. all the while muttering about how hard she worked to gain citisanship in stormwind and how her brethrin ruining things for her .. again..*

((ahh since you edited the post.. and the death threat no longer hangs over shenin,,,))

*continues to mutter as she re reads it.. she ducks down a back allyway and peers around before removing her cloak and breaking off some ice.. forming it into a moth and after whispering into its ear sends it flying to the achious for more information befor resuming her walk to the comand center*

Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 am

*Arkil nods and accepts the folded paper presented to him by the Sentinel; opening it, his eyes glance over it, his brow furrowing. His eyes meet the Sentinel once again.*

"Fetch the Commander"
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 am

*Stops before a poster, reading it slowly, fixing a pitiless gaze on it, thinking...*

"Without the support of the grand alliance, how would we feed... Their continued war sustains us. I think, I will stay here, and cultivate power within Stormwind, rather then go back to lurking in the shadows of ruins, hunting wanderers and zealots"
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next