Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP)

+2
Lavian
Valerias
6 posters

Go down

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Empty In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP)

Post by Valerias Fri May 14, 2010 12:35 am

Annie frowned slightly as she looked the man over. The clothing seemed alright -- she had made certain to collect a wide stock of different costumes from all walks of life. In this case he wore the plain but serviceable robe of an apprentice priest; nothing too fancy, nothing showy. With his hair dyed and slicked back, the man bore no resemblance at all to the scruffy fugitive who had slipped into the Blade an hour before.

Still, something wasn't quite right: Annie pursed her lips further, and then after a moment, suppressed a quick chuckle. The false moustache was crooked, that was it.

'Let's jus' get tha' moustache on straight an' ye'll be th' picture o' respectability.'

Annie held up a small bronze mirror while the man adjusted the moustache and smoothed his hair, and then drew a packet of papers from her belt. All jesting gone from her tone, she handed them over.

'Righ' mate, 'ere's everythin' ye need. Yer Anselm Grant now, acolyte o' th' Church o' Ligh', jus' come in from th' north t' aid th' poor o' th' city. An' ye got th' papers t' prove it.'

'Anselm Grant' nodded, slipping the papers awkwardly beneath his robe. 'My thanks.'

Annie guided the Church's brand new acolyte out of the Blade's basement, tossing him a heavy cloak as he left to slip through the doors.

She pulled out a cigarette and watched him go, her hand resting on the doorframe.

'Wha'd tha' one do, then?' said a voice at her shoulder.

Annie looked up at Ledgic and shrugged. 'Didn' ask. 'E came out o' Duskwood though, sa' ye can guess.'

Ledgic nodded, pulling out a cigarette of his own. 'Another satisfied customer, anyway.'

Smirking, Annie turned to look up at him. 'Oh aye... an' ye know, I reckon 'e'll make a charmin' priest.'

==

((The OOC version:

In the interest of stimulating some more RP between the guilds and individuals that work in or around Stormwind -- especially the ones involved in, ah, less than legal activity -- the Old Town Syndicate is making an effort to provide disguises, false identities, fraudulent papers/deeds/letters/etc., to those who are either in trouble with the law or simply in need of some authentic-looking materials for a plot or a plan.

We're going to do our best to spread the word IC as well, but since it can be difficult to reach everyone who might be interested without shouting 'HEY GET YOUR FAKE IDS HERE,' I'd like to suggest that whispered rumours are also going around the 'right' circles (i.e. to cultists, thieves, etc, and not to guards and fine upstanding citizens) that the folk at the Blade are able to help those in need of a little bit of aid with disguise or with underhanded schemes.

Please ask if you have any questions, let me know if you have suggestions, and comment if there are concerns! Happy to hear anything you might have.))
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Empty Re: In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP)

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:37 am

Sounds very neat! Like the idea, hopefully it will work without too many guards hearing of it.

Although Avery and I already made my disguise. Hurr'hurr.

Back to top Go down

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Empty Re: In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP)

Post by Lavian Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 am

This is a pretty neat idea actually. G'luck with this Annie.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Fri May 14, 2010 6:58 am

Good luck with this, seems like a great initiative!

On a side note, your (Aniane's) avatar reminds me of Bree Van De Kamp, heh Wink.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Fri May 14, 2010 7:12 pm

I should note that the idea was Lil's! Thank you all for the encouragement, I'm hoping some will take advantage in the future.

And Shaelyssa, I had to go look up who Bree Van De Kamp was >> But hey, redheads for the win I say!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri May 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Hmm...

"Looks like someone is trying to make some money without paying the 20% required to the Disciples of Light."

"Close 'em down boys!"

*Four choppers pull up outside the Blade as the passengers pull out their tommy guns and fire at the Blade, after emptying their ammo, one of them throws a molotov cocktail into the blade setting it ablaze*

"Big Aa sends his regards."

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Mafia_082902_022_640w

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) 0419-01
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Fri May 14, 2010 9:51 pm

"Looks like someone is trying to make money without paying also the rest 80% to the Cartel"

"Close 'em d--"

*See's Discpiles of Light's people allready destroying blade...*

"Otherz!! Take 'em down!"

*5 Cartel member's come with Thompsons and AK 47s and start attacking the other group*

*After killing the other group they continue where the others left*

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Mafia210
In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Gunfig10
In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Mafia_10
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat May 15, 2010 10:08 am

"Look boys, criminals killing criminals with their own hands."

"Take em` down."

-Battlefleet Gothic appears, U LUSE-

In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Art-01
In the Business of Disguise ('shady' RP) Warhammer_40k_Cover_by_torei

On a side note, lets stick to the subject and stop posting random pictures like I just did!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat May 15, 2010 11:06 am

Aw, look at you bein' a big hypocrite, Geldar. It's so cute.

Ahem, thank you gentlemen for the very colourful displays. ('Big Aa' cracked me up xD)
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat May 15, 2010 11:21 am

Aniane wrote:Aw, look at you bein' a big hypocrite, Geldar. It's so cute.

Ahem, thank you gentlemen for the very colourful displays. ('Big Aa' cracked me up xD)

I provide. n_n

Also might need to get some papers for a very bored toon soon, so I will be visiting! x_x
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Just a note to say we're still happily providing this stuff, wouldn't mind more takers!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down