Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 14.

+15
Antistia
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Drathun
Feltrand
Dardeth
Rhonya Steelheart
Raene
Dyrael/Alexandra
Zouyo
Emrys
Darilas
Xen-tau
erwtenpeller
Kristeas Sunbinder
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 14. - Page 2 Empty Re: [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 14.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:38 am

This is today!

Back to top Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 14. - Page 2 Empty Re: [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 14.

Post by Emrys Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Good luck to the aspiring Councilors Very Happy Will make sure to pop by to see how you guys are doing once I get back to WoW!
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Bump for a new title and an edited OP.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Respectful members of the Silvermoon Council,

Here is a summary of my proposal, not seen the other guy in the past two weeks but it should fit with what we discussed after the last meeting. 

Law and Order within the City walls is under the jurisdiction of the Blood Knights and I’ve no interest on stepping on their overly-large plated boots.  The protection of Qel’thalas borders is under the watchful eye of Sin Belore and as a military unit, it’s kinda right that they should protect our borders and beyond.  The Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) should primarily concern itself with issues within the borders of Quel’thalas and specifically, Silvermoon City. 

With our enforced commitments to the Warchief to send our people to Pandaria, the military and Blood Knight presence within Quel’thalas can be limited right now.  So we think it would be a fecking great idea to have some system of rallying those within the City to help protect it when under attack from those scummy Alliance rats.  Those able to wield arms or wave their hands and mutter a few curses (not the sort I mutter when arrested, I mean the ones that, like, incapacitate or cause pain) or spells can then meet up and burn the faces off the attackers and hack them with their blades.  So yeah, key important stuff to get sorted is a method of rallying those in the city to help defend it when needed.  The guards can only do so much and need the citizens to assist.  This, I gotta stress, is for attackers, I’m not gonna have my, I mean our, department called to deal with some drunk bint that thinks a vial of poisons is the plague.

Another important concern of the DIA (I laughed then, my ex is called Dia and she is as damned fierce as any guard dog) (she won’t see this, right?) is to deal with corruption within the City and make sure those that work against the good of the City and it’s Council are respectfully reminded of the error of their ways.  Of course the definition of “respectfully” may vary depending on the target, I mean the miscreant.

Sorry it’s a bit rushed and I didn’t get time to reread and make it sound better ‘cos I got called to see some senior ranked something or other in Undercity this afternoon so I don’t have time to do it properly.

Selama ashal’anore,

Arli Sunblade
Master of the Vile Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 pm

((Are all resume's and letters available to read for the public, so in other words: Do we know the contents of these letters beforehand?))
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

((I was under the impression it went to the Council alone for discussion at the meeting ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 pm

((Letters aren't public... yet.. we'll see about that. During the meeting the applicants will put forward what they have decided amongst themselves and some first plans.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 pm

((Good thing this isn't public, Emrys would shake her head and sigh about what kind of Elves can make it to the position of Councilor these days Very Happy))
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Best of luck to all applicants, although it's not really luck, as it's more hard work and determination you've put in.

When I get back, I'm hoping for the council to have ushered in a new cultural renassaince and made Silvermoon a haven for RP, and an envy for RPers everywhere.

So get on it!

That being said, I've got my eye on the Councillor of Internal Affairs slot for Aelrath (who will be getting a major overhaul in attitude after being gone for so long) when I get back, but we'll see what happens between now and then, see if the slot is filled, and if so, if it's still filled when I get back.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:59 pm

First post edited to reflect tonights surprise.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm

((Hm, so Forsaken need to ask for a pass, yet in the part that the Forsaken can understand this is not mentioned, only that they are discouraged to come... How will they know then to ask for a pass, or will that be mentioned somewhere after the week? Smile ))
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Rhonya Steelheart wrote:((Hm, so Forsaken need to ask for a pass, yet in the part that the Forsaken can understand this is not mentioned, only that they are discouraged to come... How will they know then to ask for a pass, or will that be mentioned somewhere after the week? Smile ))

((Maybe there'll be an additional message in one week. Might have to extend that week even! Or we'll just let loose additional kittens, puppies and bunnies to lessen the amount of Forsaken wandering around.

It's supposed to be a bit sudden and a surprise, couldn't allow the culprits behind the plague thing to get wind of it.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhonya Steelheart Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

((Alright! Since some do have alliances with some Elves in Silvermoon... But we'll see how it goes then! I suppose a lot of Forsaken will still show up at first though. Smile ))
Rhonya Steelheart
Rhonya Steelheart

Character sheet
Name: Rhonya Steelheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:38 pm

Rhonya Steelheart wrote:((Alright! Since some do have alliances with some Elves in Silvermoon... But we'll see how it goes then! I suppose a lot of Forsaken will still show up at first though. Smile ))

((Depends on the angry deadies that left today :3))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dardeth Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 am

Dardeth reads the notice and is stunned.

"What in the Light? I would have thought better of the council than to just banish all forsaken, even temporarily. Oh this will go over poorly, poorly indeed. How am I supposed to do my duties when I can't be in the city. I'll have to see someone about this. This is outrageous."
Dardeth
Dardeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Bump because update in the OP.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Letter to the Silvermoon Council:

Greetings.

I, Ambassador Lether will be taking over duties in visitations to Silvermoon. I shall simply be a representative and voice, not a decision maker and not a figurehead.

The Royal Envoy is currently indisposed.

Yours sincerely.

Lether.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feltrand Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 pm

*Silvermoon city, late night hours. robed figure, red colored, shoulders and gloves of dalaran look, the eyes walking around the place of silvermoon freely and carefree. aside the robed elf, a death knight in bulky armor walks, his hair silvery. it is duo of Feltrand Ravensun and Silas Shadowsun*

Silas: ''so, you say that this new Ebon that is helping you is nicely getting with informations about this whole plague incident, hm?''
Feltrand: ''Indeed, she is quite an amusing one, her actions remind of her living times...''
Silas: ''A former assasin than?''
Feltrand: ''Well she still is... I hope that we gather some good evidences to compare to those that were actually asigned to this thing. Working something on our own takes delicacy...''
S: ''True words. Seems wisdom that you got through your travels and studies rubbed off on you.''
F: ''Yes. Well it isnt only this its also your tutoring, Silas.''

*silverhaired ebon nods and smirks*

S: ''Well i hope council will offer you the support and understanding on what you found and what you will find... And... what is the ebon asking of you for the pay?''

*feltrand blushes*

F: ''Erm not much just a small help...''
S: ''Kinky... dont get yourself cought into a trap...''
F: ''I wont. I promiss.''
Feltrand
Feltrand

Location : Fort Raven's Hold in Frostfire - Hillsbrad foothills - Silvermoon - Shattrath

Character sheet
Name: Feltrand Ravensun
Title: Chronomancer Magister Artist

http://feltrandravensunart.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drathun Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:27 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:Letter to the Silvermoon Council:

Greetings.

I, Ambassador Lether will be taking over duties in visitations to Silvermoon. I shall simply be a representative and voice, not a decision maker and not a figurehead.

The Royal Envoy is currently indisposed.

Yours sincerely.

Lether.

I like Francis better.

Drathun

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 am

Scuzy for Councillor of death!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Scuzy for Councillor of death!

Shouldn't you be off campaigning to have the Church of Holy Light declare you a martyr and saint?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 pm

+1 Kris
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:45 pm

She already is :3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

What is the Silvermoon Council –not-?
A place where you will get a solution the moment you come with a problem, we require time.
Able to make decisions over land holdings or heridetary issues.
Something that can order other organisations (like the Blood Knights, Farstriders, Magisterium, Sin Belore and so on) around.
Omniscient.

This is going to need an update by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:
What is the Silvermoon Council –not-?
A place where you will get a solution the moment you come with a problem, we require time.
Able to make decisions over land holdings or heridetary issues.
Something that can order other organisations (like the Blood Knights, Farstriders, Magisterium, Sin Belore and so on) around.
Omniscient.

This is going to need an update by the way.

1: I still can't snap my fingers and summon people online, neither can I put a gun to their heads and force them to be somewhere they don't want to be. The same way all rp is.

If by "forcing others", it means not given people complete freedom to reap all the rewards but not pay the entrance fee, well, I suppose I'll just have to accept that.

2: The travel restriction, or however one wants to call it, has been around for two weeks. Tonight was the first time someone complained about it, at a public meeting. That is rather attention grabbing, odd even, considering the restriction was supposed to (and after a vote will) be lifted. And weren't you there two weeks ago when it was announced? Talking about withdrawing all military aid from the Ghostlands and muttering about treason?

If one doesn't want to play along with something like that, fine, then don't, but we'll still play with it.

3: I want through the nearest guilds available (and one individual) that have roleplayers in Silvermoon to see if anyone would have a problem with it (no) and if anyone was interested in it (yes).

The only problem I can see is that someone didn't get a "hey, this is going to happen, bye bye".

Also the decision is the result of (in some cases years of) interactions with the forsaken, different guild or not, some forsaken attributes are rather consistent.

Edit:
Also edited first post in regard to the restriction. Can't seem to log into the realm forums right now :/

Edit 2:
Almost forgot.
Being a councillor doesn't somehow make one above guildleaders, in my eyes it would be a bad practice to, by default, assume command of any newly created guild despite what the leader (and the officer, depending on their involvement) say.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next