Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion.

4 posters

Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion. Empty [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion.

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Citizens of Silvermoon,
Loyal subject of Regent-Lord Lor'themar Theron,

A portal will be provided to all available Sin'dorei to reinforce the Troll Rebellion.
If you have other orders, this does not concern you.
Cargo haulers will be available for any material you wish to bring.

Time: 19:30, Tomorrow.

Shorel'aran,
Kristeas Sunbinder

------------ edited on 28-04-2013

Citizens of Silvermoon,
Loyal subjects of Regent-Lord Lor'themar Theron,

It was decided during the last public meeting that the next, on the 28th, was to be dedicated to discussing the rumours of rebellion in Kalimdor. As some may already know, these are no longer rumours. However this does not change the planned meeting.

As before it is in the Blood Knight Temple at nine bells in the evening(21.00 server time).
All Sin'dorei are welcome.

Shorel'aran,
Kristeas Sunbinder

-----------------------
((A new thread since this marks one year of busybodying.
Considering that Lor'themar isn't around during the start of the Rebellion, doesn't say anything against or in favor and we only have a bit of talk from Voljin that says he supports it, I am wondering if any Blood Elves would like to take a moment during the next meeting to "make it official". Like an exhausted magister running in with an official looking paper that orders, those that it concerns, to battle (if it is interesting I am looking for a harassed messenger magister, or something else, to pop in).
Half because I'm a government loving blood knight, half because I've noticed that Lor'themars opinion is brought up here and there: http://www.defiasrp.com/t7018-h-letter-call-to-arms-for-the-horde-and-story-remember

So it'd go more or less:
Meeting starts
bla bla bla
Magister + important note = "Go gank Garrosh. Love, your boss".
Go go go
*the next evening at Zoram'gar*
The boss said there was a party?

Your thoughts please.))

Last edited by Kristeas Sunbinder on Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion. Empty Re: [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion.

Post by Xen-tau Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Aishling is willing to be the Magistrix! Or have one of my other characters show up! Tharama is also a good guy! Other than that, I think it's a great idea!
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

[H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion. Empty Re: [H/Blood Elf] Silvermoon Council meeting no. 22 //Re: Rebellion.

Post by Raene Wed May 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Considering on the 28th I'm free, I'm more than happy to pop by on Aelrath (who has openly taken what forces she could muster to join the rebellion a while ago), who will also bring the news of Senariuls disappearance.

Incoming Long post. Spoilered it for those who aren't interested.

Spoiler:

tl;dr: Senariuls dead after doing some secretive work for the Horde, and now Aelrath believes he's either been disposed of like Vol'jin, or has been captured and held against his will in Orgrimmar. She also believes that due to her and her Knights open state of rebellion, they may intend to use her Brother as leverage against her. This will be brought up on the meeting on the 28th.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu May 23, 2013 8:33 pm

((Since Aishling was the first, in a given time period, to volunteer as message bearer on once char or the other, I've asked her to orchestrate that part. Ofcourse it's an important message so I favour an approach that involves as many interested players as possible.))
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zouyo Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Um... anyone else coming? *looks at the clock worriedly* Helloooo?
Zouyo
Zouyo

Character sheet
Name: Grek'thar Earthstorm
Title: Crazy orc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue May 28, 2013 8:32 pm

Bump, edited first post, it was a small meeting.
Also this was read out loud: http://www.defiasrp.com/t7046-quel-thalas-and-the-rebellion
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down