Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood and Roleplay

+19
Saevir
Jayse
Kozgugore Feraleye
Rasonal Dranger
Nassulra / Dobkins
Antistia
Gallandria
Jomir
Nayan
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Dharum
Geldar
(Goggy) - Exilius
Kristeas Sunbinder
Gunnell
Ataris
Kil'drakor
Elízabéth Moren
Dyrael/Alexandra
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Defias Brotherhood and Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood and Roleplay

Post by Elízabéth Moren Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Argent Dawn's? Aye, simple, too casual, too weird RP.. I don't know, might also be since I'm not inside the realm but my experience is not that great, I must confess.

My loladin is there, stand in the Goldshire Inn for 10minutes and you'll of gotten 3 requests for cybor by then.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood and Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood and Roleplay

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:25 pm

So I heard they got very good and enjoyable tavern RP.
I suspect my source refers to Stormwind taverns rather then Goldshire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyrael/Alexandra Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Razz Aye, well.. Either way!
Wouldn't it be time for a massive epicness RP event with the whole Horde against the whole Alliance? Hmm!!!
Dyrael/Alexandra
Dyrael/Alexandra

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallandria Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Ataris wrote:I think DB just needs to start looking after it's newer RPers more and we'll be fine.

Wrath sucked(compared to TBC/vanilla) and it's the end the expansion. People take breaks etc.

Ataris is right we kind do have to look after new people as old ones will come and go, People who have recently joined the server need to feel like they belong or they will just packup and leave if they dont get any RP. I myself have been involved in some great stories just from simply going up and talking to people who have just sat there remaining silent doing nothing.

The people who know me know that I am not really a fan of the kind of rp which involves sitting down and asking "how has your day been" I prefer war and action or mystery or somthing like that Razz

Anyway back to the point, We need to give people chance. Who knows there maybe a good Plot lurking inside one head!

On a side note Im gonna say thanks to a few people who helped me get involved and invited me to events aswell that have done things for the server.

Ovelia
Maelmoor
Exaythe
The Old town syndicate
Stormwind council
Andrek
The Dark Sphere
Saihna
Orc's of the Redblade
Second Gurubashi Empire
Shrogan

Even though I have been busy for most events *or was horde at the time when I was having a raiding spree* I still apreciate the things you do for the server!

That's my list either these people have created events for everyone, or helped people along away Im sure theres more but those are the ones I can think up of the top of my head, Who have done all differant things and with people like them the server will remain strong.

Edit:
Elydrian/Ophelia/Eilyth wrote:Razz Aye, well.. Either way!
Wouldn't it be time for a massive epicness RP event with the whole Horde against the whole Alliance? Hmm!!!

That will come In cata, But spoiler! im planning somthing. Very Happy
Gallandria
Gallandria

Character sheet
Name: Gallandria Adair
Title: The Bloody Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm

I also have seen AD's, then why are we losing people, losing RP, and they aren't?

On the countrary, their free migration lists have been open for months and they`ve lost tons of people. Though fact is that they are the biggest RP realm there is, fact remains though they are very, very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery far from beeing even remotly close to the best in quality.

Another fun fact, the Defias Community is tightly knit togheder for many years so that every loss of a person who has been around here for years is felt, we are loosing people not because of the state of RP (which is remarkably quite good: I mean i find random RP on my charecters almost all the time, nearly everywhere and in the wierdest hours) but the state of the game, the lack of new content or just people having a break. And as for that line of thoughts, AD are loosing people yes, but there are so many fuckers there that its hardly noticable.

So, verdict: Do not give a fuck about what other realms status is currently, give a fuck about the realm you are on, and what -YOU- can do to make it a better place.

Infact, hold that thought i`ll make a thread.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Jomir Howlhammer wrote:Nothing brings the community together like a good old fashioned battle! I'm sure alot of us remember the last anniversary wars, especially the grizzly hills battle where i think over 100 people turned up to. IMO there have been alot of just two-guild battles recently where other guilds get turned away for not being apart of the storyline, so a big battle should not necassarily be IC at all so everyone in the community can take part
Elydrian/Ophelia/Eilyth wrote:Razz Aye, well.. Either way!
I love both of you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Geldar wrote:For 5 years i`ve been on DB

Defias isn't even five years old. IMPOSTER!

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Eruadan/Gunnell/Graham wrote:
Geldar wrote:For 5 years i`ve been on DB

Defias isn't even five years old. IMPOSTER!

Estimated around 5 years. Not exactly five years, but since day one which is nearly five years.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Private Geldar...*dies laughing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Draniah wrote:Private Geldar...*dies laughing*

Luitenant Commander Aroen Smile
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:52 pm

(Goggy) - Exilius wrote:Same for the cult, we've got some nifty increases. But we're beginning to suffer from an increase of alts and overall' So we mainly gather up for events.

As for the Horde, we need to do something that does keep our Community together and somewhat aware of the businesses going on around. We've got five major, fleshed out racial' guilds but we were rarely do something together. Razz Orcs hate the Forsaken, Gurubashis hate everyone, Elves be in Cybermoon, us Forsaken plan to murder everbody, and the Tauren and Thieves are sadly on a decline these days. :X Our community is very restricted. :>
Actually, Exilius, our alts are remaining at a steady 5% of characters in the guild total, give or take a few percentage points but by no means are we suffering from a noticable increase of alts last I checked the account to character ratio.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nassulra / Dobkins Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Well i for one aint missing rp, but i think i've been lucky enough to rp almost daily with the cult the last two months, a few events every week and most nights at Guldujenu's meeting new people.
But that's just my experience Razz
Am enjoying it though xD

And to the Goon problem for a bit.. How much of a problem has it been? I rarely see any of them, and they certainly haven't been off to ruin Cult events. The only thing i can really see they might affect is if new players choose this realm or not :S
Nassulra / Dobkins
Nassulra / Dobkins

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 am

Nassulra / Dobkins wrote:And to the Goon problem for a bit.. How much of a problem has it been? I rarely see any of them, and they certainly haven't been off to ruin Cult events. The only thing i can really see they might affect is if new players choose this realm or not :S

I must say, I've hardly noticed the goons at all. There has been a couple of isolated episodes, but nothing that really destroys my RP experiance. Truth be told though, I'm not in Trade-chat, wo I've no idea how they've been acting there, though I've heard some rumours about much spam.

I've also ran into a couple of Goons who were joining in on RP at Guldu's tavern. Instead of ignoring them right away, I offered them a drink, just to see how they behaved. They accepted, and were casually RP'ing there for a couple of hours (in a decent manner even) before they took off (Thanking politely for the drink).

In my opinion, the most annoying thing about hte goons, haven't been the goons themselves, but hte constant mass-hysteria in all channels.. for a time, people were unable to talk about -anything- else. I ended up leaving all my channels for a few days just to get away from the nagging.

But, this isn't about my experiences with the goons, and I'm afraid I've strayed a little off-topic here. I've completely forgotten the point I wanted to make... So I'll have to post that later. *giggles*

//Feli
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:47 am

Felitzia wrote:
Nassulra / Dobkins wrote:And to the Goon problem for a bit.. How much of a problem has it been? I rarely see any of them, and they certainly haven't been off to ruin Cult events. The only thing i can really see they might affect is if new players choose this realm or not :S

I must say, I've hardly noticed the goons at all. There has been a couple of isolated episodes, but nothing that really destroys my RP experiance. Truth be told though, I'm not in Trade-chat, wo I've no idea how they've been acting there, though I've heard some rumours about much spam.

I've also ran into a couple of Goons who were joining in on RP at Guldu's tavern. Instead of ignoring them right away, I offered them a drink, just to see how they behaved. They accepted, and were casually RP'ing there for a couple of hours (in a decent manner even) before they took off (Thanking politely for the drink).

In my opinion, the most annoying thing about hte goons, haven't been the goons themselves, but hte constant mass-hysteria in all channels.. for a time, people were unable to talk about -anything- else. I ended up leaving all my channels for a few days just to get away from the nagging.

But, this isn't about my experiences with the goons, and I'm afraid I've strayed a little off-topic here. I've completely forgotten the point I wanted to make... So I'll have to post that later. *giggles*

//Feli
Hte, Hte, Hte.

On the topic, I have not seen a decline in the server Roleplayers activity, or generally at their numbers. The only thing there is Decline at, is big events including many guilds, which used to be alot, and dropped to once in two, three months. I am not sure if its bad or not, but thats the only thing I know of.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:32 am

Funny. OotRB has got more active members than it's been having for a long time.

Did all of your friends mass-reroll orc, perhaps? Embarassed
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 am

I was more hinting towards an increase of people rolling alts, thar be times when I be alone in the Cult, and thar be 14 people in the ooc chat. D:

We' all pay, and alts are fun and diverse, but a guild wants it's members to soley focus upon it! Razz

PS; We could use a new clean'up with the ' Last online 3 weeks-9 months' pebbles. D:
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 am

Some guilds could use with a cleanup of some active ones, to be fair.
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:44 am

Nayan wrote:Some guilds could use with a cleanup of some active ones, to be fair.

Here we go again..
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 am

I think you may have misunderstood me, there. Point was that active people can cause more damage than an inactive alt. Every guild wants active members, yes, but when active members start driving off other active members, then it's definitely not an issue of "inactive alts".
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 am

Nayan wrote:I think you may have misunderstood me, there. Point was that active people can cause more damage than an inactive alt. Every guild wants active members, yes, but when active members start driving off other active members, then it's definitely not an issue of "inactive alts".

In regards to the alts issue: If someone is up for the RP, or event is coming, those alts will log on their Forsaken main- so its not that much of a problem. In regards to what you just said- I gonna have a huge headhech now, again.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 am

Nayan wrote:I think you may have misunderstood me, there. Point was that active people can cause more damage than an inactive alt. Every guild wants active members, yes, but when active members start driving off other active members, then it's definitely not an issue of "inactive alts".

I can partly relate to this and say that's one reason to why I am less active on Vargosh atm. o.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 am

Each guild to their own. Don't think this is a place to discuss that.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 pm

We need Kozzz to make a grand battle!!!

Yes, we do.

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 pm

I discussed a certain old idea of mine with Shro'bro, Koz'koz and Kristine not too long ago. Me and Ras be currently chittering about when to initiate our plans. Smile

Edit: O´rly? It seems fine to me, what do you see? ;O

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Sexilius, i think your sig is a bit wack.

And do want bloodshed. I do I do I do I doo--ooh.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next