Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

+11
Sharyssa/Adenah
Drustai
Gesh
Rmuffn
itsy
Dréfurion
Krogon Devilstep
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lexgrad
Morinth
Hermie
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation Empty Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Hello fellow Roleplayers.

I seriously do think that recently the Roleplay on Defias Brotherhood has progressed and is slowly getting back to what it once was. We have new and old guilds around with more random Role-play being created on both Alliance and Horde. The purpose of this thread is to post things that you'd like to see in the forseeable future.

The things that I would like to see more of:

1. An active Gnome Only Roleplay guild.
  2. Perhaps an event like the Black Death that first hits Kalimdor and similar to RL, rats carrying the disease spread it to the Eastern Kingdoms across ships for Both Horde and Alliance.
  3. More Goblin, Tauren and Gnome Roleplayers.
  4. A pirate guild for the Alliance.
  5. Less feral worgen and 'pack' guilds, and more Gilneas guilds and roleplayers.

Last edited by Mr Little-Big on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:30 pm

More pirate plz, yes. Then I'd actually be interested in the Alliance... Could get some cross-faction with my own bunch of pansies. XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation Empty Re: Defias Brotherhood Roleplay Rejuvenation

Post by Lexgrad Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Bu' alas, the fines' seaman in all o' thee alliance be down with Davy Jones. pirat
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Then we bring him back up! Davy Jones is a pussy anyway.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Doritome wrote:

1. Less feral worgen and 'pack' guilds, and more Gilneas guilds and roleplayers.

Good day, my fine sir.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Morinth wrote:Then we bring him back up! Davy Jones is a pussy anyway.

Undead pirate Dreth..... interesting.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Doritome wrote:Hello fellow Roleplayers.

I seriously do think that recently the Roleplay on Defias Brotherhood has progressed and is slowly getting back to what it once was. We have new and old guilds around with more random Role-play being created on both Alliance and Horde. The purpose of this thread is to post things that you'd like to see in the forseeable future.

2. Perhaps an event like the Black Death that first hits Kalimdor and similar to RL, rats carrying the disease spread it to the Eastern Kingdoms across ships for Both Horde and Alliance.
  5. Less feral worgen and 'pack' guilds, and more Gilneas guilds and roleplayers.

Nothing is wrong.

Roleplayers got bored, left, or moved on.

Those things are not RP'ed because people either A) find them boring, or B) nobody takes charge of them properly.

WoW is in its twilight years, theres going to be a decline in everything from pve, to pvp and even Cyboring (if your that way inclined).

This post is just spreading a pointles echo of fear at the 'decline' of roleplay, which is inevitable and has been naturally happening.

Dont scare monger, please, its not needed as everything is already obvious.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

I seriously do think that recently the Roleplay on Defias Brotherhood has progressed...

Yes... clearly we have a doom sayer here. When not posting on forums, Doritone can be seen with a sandwich board saying "The end is never comming".

Also I think "twilight of WoW" and "the Slow decline into nothing" message comming throuh your post might be concidered "scare mongering"
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm

He said that the roleplay was getting better, and he posted to see what players wanted in the future! Razz Nothing scare-mongery about that.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:

Nothing is wrong.

Those things are not RP'ed because people either A) find them boring, or B) nobody takes charge of them properly.

WoW is in its twilight years, theres going to be a decline in everything from pve, to pvp and even Cyboring (if your that way inclined).

This post is just spreading a pointles echo of fear at the 'decline' of roleplay, which is inevitable and has been naturally happening.

Wait. What? This thread is for people to post what they want to see, not what they miss. I'm not talking about how roleplaying is declining I'm talking about how it's increasing.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Doritome wrote:
Krogon Devilstep wrote:

Nothing is wrong.

Wait. What? This thread is for people to post what they want to see, not what they miss. I'm not talking about how roleplaying is declining I'm talking about how it's increasing.

No, your scare mongering and nothing else.

people dont want to do any of those things, hence for the most part they wont happen.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:22 pm

... He's suggesting stuff he'd like to see. I find this a likeable idea, because it gives people new ideas for concepts and such. Which will grow into even more RP. \o/
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Get your self-righteous ass out of a thread if you don't like it.

It's not that hard.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

When will Krogon learn to read? Probably the same day he learns not to type like a 5 year old.

I.e. never

I think Defias needs less bubbled casual rp. It works somewhere like AD because you have enough people to support it but on Defias you can't really divide the few existing rpers you have into smaller groups.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 pm

May I ask how saying what we want to see in the future is relevant to anything? It won't make it happen, for starters.

I mean, if there's something you really want, but isn't there, don't sit around waiting for someone else to do it for you. Take a lead yourself, if you truly desire it, create it, make it happen.

Listing what we all want to see, isn't really going to change much, would it?
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Faralan wrote:May I ask how saying what we want to see in the future is relevant to anything? It won't make it happen, for starters.

I mean, if there's something you really want, but isn't there, don't sit around waiting for someone else to do it for you. Take a lead yourself, if you truly desire it, create it, make it happen.

Listing what we all want to see, isn't really going to change much, would it?
Doritome wrote:

http://www.defiasrp.com/t4757-a-technological-theologist

What were you saying, Faralan?
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

But if he just did that then why make the thread Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

No. But some people may see ideas posted then go "Oh, thats a great idea! Can I make it a reality?!" or, "Oh, thats a great idea, if you make something of it, I'm on board!"

If you don't like the thread,

Drefurion wrote:Get your self-righteous ass out of a thread if you don't like it.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Nice to see Horde roleplayers seeing the total lack of logic while the alliance side go straight for insults when presented with it (Bar Faralan ofc).
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:14 pm

there's a higher chance it won't happen if we don't think about what we want. Hell, I'm thinking about this Alliance pirate business myself, 'expanding my empire' so to speak. Never would have if it hadn't been mentioned here.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Krogon, grow up.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Just because I myself did one of the things that I wanted to see more of purely because I have the time, or will have next week doesn't mean everyone else does.

I'm not here to say things that I'm going to do in the future, the thread is here for people to post suggestions of things they'd like to see but can't for some reason or another, or need more help such as officers to get their ideas started and want to see who'd be willing to help.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you Lorainne and Morinth for understanding the purpose which is apprentley so incredibly hard to understand Wink

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Lorainne wrote:Krogon, grow up.

I rest my case.

Either way if you want to brain-storm, by all means do so.

Just dont complain that RP is on the down-turn after Seven years, a degrading population and the gradual boredom of the already sparse populace. Its to be expected.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote: Just dont complain that RP is on the down-turn after Seven years, a degrading population and the gradual boredom of the already sparse populace. Its to be expected.

Please quote where on this thread I have said anything along those lines. The only complaining I've been doing is how people are QQing about the thread when there's nothing really to QQ about.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next