Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Champion Among Rats

+4
Jomir
Maurudin
Geldar
Voice of the People
8 posters

Go down

A Champion Among Rats Empty A Champion Among Rats

Post by Voice of the People Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 pm

*The Newest Newsflash is on all the posters, in the regular format, this time the Voice has been more daring placing them all around Ironforge although many were swift torn down.*

Scurry scurry,

The rats run round Ironforge going this way and that,
However they aren't any ordinary rats.
These rats puff smoke and eat many a pie,
they sit on their fat arses and tell a bunch of lies.
The Queen rat suspects himself the ruler of the sewer,
His suspicions are wrong.
Whilst he puffs and pies he doesn't realise,
The Champion is becoming strong.

Greenskins, Blueskins, Redskins, Brown.
They're invading Thelesamar,
What a poor town.
The Champion fights back!
The Champion attacks!
The Champion does not listen to the Queen rat,
All he sees is all his fat.
The Champion will reunite the Lion and the Ram,
He will do so after the battle near the dam.

The battle of Loch Modan will be decisive my vivid readers, I tell you right now. High Marshal Dorik Thunderbelly, I address you now. You are a Champion among rats, you will rise whilst they fall and remember always that you are strong. You have loyalty, the rats have deceit. I will watch your battle, the orcs will surely fall and you will surely throw them from our lands and then take out the trash within our cities.

Long live King Varian!
Long live King Magni!
Long live King Mekkatorque!
Long live The Grand Alliance!
United as one!
Divided by none!

-The Voice of the People.
Voice of the People
Voice of the People

Back to top Go down

A Champion Among Rats Empty Re: A Champion Among Rats

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:07 am

-reading the poster carefully, Geldar taps his chin thoughtfully- Very poetic, and very true. I wonder what Highmarshal Thunderbelly has stored for the war-meeting.

((Great read as always, very poetic indeed. Also, you forgot to add Tyrande and Velen, but that is probably done on purpose. -nod-))
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Voice of the People Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 am

Geldar wrote:-reading the poster carefully, Geldar taps his chin thoughtfully- Very poetic, and very true. I wonder what Highmarshal Thunderbelly has stored for the war-meeting.

((Great read as always, very poetic indeed. Also, you forgot to add Tyrande and Velen, but that is probably done on purpose. -nod-))

I like Tyrande, but big ears has no stake in Eastern Kingdoms turmoils, she can sit and drink tea in her tree.

Oh and (sorry Mandui, I respect you but) draenei became irrelevant after the fall of Kil'jaedan. They are essentially 'pretending' to fix their space ship so they can mooch off us. Savages.

And thank you for your compliment about my poem, expect another installment after your war meeting, i'll have to send my spies to watch it now I know it's happening.

-The Voice
Voice of the People
Voice of the People

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:26 am

*Walks past the poster and tilts her head to the side after she read it.*

Dorik.. King of the rats?

*Looks towards her own right shoulder, seated there is her white albino rat that as well tilts its little head while giving the redhead a curious look with a soft squeal*

That be impossible You already are!

*Giggles girlishly and peers quickly around to check if noone is watching her. And she uses a piece of charcoal to add the name -Whiskey- everywhere the king of rats is mentioned.*

Much better an' political correct!

Back to top Go down

Post by Voice of the People Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:17 pm

*forcefeeds the rat cheese laced with cyanide*

Dorik is no rat, he is a champion amongst them.. Never said he was one! You've made a mysterious enemy..
Voice of the People
Voice of the People

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurudin Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 pm

The only rats to be found in any Alliance city is Stormwind and probably enjoy a better standard of living than that of the Stormwind citizens.

*wonders if these Humans will actually show up at Loch Modan*
Maurudin
Maurudin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Aye, humans will show up because they do not abandon their allies in the face of the common enemy and great need, no matter how ungreatful they might be, and above everything because of the utter respect humans have for the High marshal. -ponders on why humans are beeing called but insulted afterwards then shrugs and prepares the forces-

((Looking forward on how this will roll out during the meeting & battle if we are to be present.))
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm

But what about the army in all this? We dont understand the political mumbo-jumbo, we just do as we're told putting our lives on the line each and every day! If you want Gogol out you need to inspire us, not call us rats Sad
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Jomir Howlhammer wrote:But what about the army in all this? We dont understand the political mumbo-jumbo, we just do as we're told putting our lives on the line each and every day! If you want Gogol out you need to inspire us, not call us rats Sad

I think by calling you that the "Voice" is trying to make you think why you are beeing claimed as such. For instance, see Equilibrium for reference - the whole breaking out of the system and free thinking. Sometimes a insult/critisism can have as much effect as a compliment if its well placed and well targeted.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurudin Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Geldar wrote:Aye, humans will show up because they do not abandon their allies in the face of the common enemy and great need, no matter how ungreatful they might be, and above everything because of the utter respect humans have for the High marshal. -ponders on why humans are beeing called but insulted afterwards then shrugs and prepares the forces-

((Looking forward on how this will roll out during the meeting & battle if we are to be present.))

There is respect of course for the military, just as much as the Dwarfs have showed when fighting for Stormwind as well. But the Alliance is united against a threat that is the Horde, doesnt mean we have to like each other. Cant say I have ever had a warm welcome in the bars of Stormwind or on the streets, and latest events simply reflect Human attitudes towards us.

I also was pondering if the words on these posters have had an effect on some of the leading members of Stormwind forces. Rumour has it that you use these posters for a bit of night time reading lad.

Looking forward to the battle that will surely be awesome Wink
Maurudin
Maurudin

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Rumour has it that you use these posters for a bit of night time reading lad.
Aye` Geld likes poetry, but he would hardly be swung aside from his own views and understandings by some posters, no matter how well writen or truthful they might be. Naturally though they are taken under consideration as everything which has such delicate information contained within. Even though rummours are nice things you can never get a clear idea on what Geld does with them!

Cant say I have ever had a warm welcome in the bars of Stormwind or on the streets, and latest events simply reflect Human attitudes towards us.

There is a reason for that. :p
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:51 pm

i do hope said humans en route have consulted kozguore regarding their showing up, being -his- campaign afterall.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah!....

(Please let them join T_T)
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Krogon wrote:i do hope said humans en route have consulted kozguore regarding their showing up, being -his- campaign afterall.

Humans en`route are going there for a meeting, tis` all. From there technicalities will be arranged with both sides depending on the outcome of the meeting. We understand the situation, and as i said not the place for such discussions SO KEEP STUFF ONLY TOWARDS WHAT THE OP HAS WRITEN OR I WILL TEAR OFF YOUR SPINES AND DO BAD THINGS TO YOU WITH IT.
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Madel looks up at the poster, his gnomish legs planted on the white stones of the Stormwind street, he shakes his head and mutters, his voice filled with disappointment. 

" This voice doesn't seem to like Dorik, Something should be done. Humans aren't gonna get alot of allies if they keep calling us rodents. " 

Makes one brave leap up, ripping down the poster. He pockets it. Plodding along with his plate armor.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Madel/Vectoria wrote:

" This voice doesn't seem to like Dorik, Something should be done. Humans aren't gonna get alot of allies if they keep calling us rodents. " 

((Dont think the Voice has any specified gender or race, but i see your point cus` we dont know that so we assume!))
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Madel/Vectoria wrote:Madel looks up at the poster, his gnomish legs planted on the white stones of the Stormwind street, he shakes his head and mutters, his voice filled with disappointment. 

Makes one brave leap up, ripping down the poster. He pockets it. Plodding along with his plate armor.

How does the Voice -not- like Dorik? It just called him a champion did it not? xD
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Anaei wrote:How does the Voice -not- like Dorik? It just called him a champion did it not? xD

He's called him a Champion of rats. As in Dorik is a superior representative, however he is representing rats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 pm

As Elizabeth looks at the poster, merely shrugging before walking off just to come back five minutes later with a pen and writes *The Chapter of ''Holy'' Anethion* Infront of Divided By.

''Th-There, ma-making much mo-more s-sense now. We-Well wh-what now, gu-guess ill go wr-write down mo-more anti cha-chapter material...''

She continues repeating the action on more posters for about an hour before getting bored and going to bed.

He's called him a Champion of rats. As in Dorik is a superior representative, however he is representing rats..

Fat rats. Fat, drunk rats.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down