Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event?

+9
Malanar
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kil'drakor
Krogon Devilstep
Kozgugore Feraleye
Nargumi
Tso/Feloreth
Lavian
Mijaan
13 posters

Go down

[A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event? Empty [A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event?

Post by Mijaan Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 am

Northrend doesnt get used enough for RP purposes...

We want to take an event up north.

[A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event? 35999_1479725762630_1518368691_31202187_3089481_n

The Argent Guard are planning a tournament, which will be held at the Argent Tournament Grounds.
The tournament will be used to settle scores with enemies and through fierce competition a Champion will be announced.

It will be used as a chance for guilds to prove their strength, a tournament will be fought until the final round is complete. the winning guild will then select one of their three champions to face a Trial in which he will prove he is a worthy Champion.

The idea is to show that the scores between horde and alliance can be settled without loss of life. And the horde and alliance, when united, the strongest front that walks azeroth.

Requirements for Entry:

You must be part of a guild. Your guild leader must select you as a champion of your guild.
2 champions per guild are to be selected.

The competition may include the following;

1 on 1 Duels
Jousting
Feats of Strength (Extra competitions, to be explained later)

The guild leader will select a champion each round. Each champion must fight atleast 1 round during the competition.

The competition will consist of 8 or 16 guilds.
Preferably 8 horde and 8 alliance.

Interest?
A- Argent Guard
H- Orcs of the Red Blade, The Blackblood Clan

The duels will be held in RP gear. Nobody can have more than 20kHP (20,000) unbuffed in their gear. They cannot be buffed by outsiders and can only buff themselves.

(more to come. Please ask questions)

Last edited by Mijaan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

[A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event? Empty Re: [A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event?

Post by Lavian Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Sounds interesting. May see if I can attend..Or well those who are responsible for me IC. Rolling Eyes
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

[A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event? Empty Re: [A & H] A New Argent Champion! - Tournament Event?

Post by Tso/Feloreth Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Awesome!
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm

get intouch with guild leaders and have them contact me.
I wanna know who is interested.

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nargumi Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:48 pm

I was just questing there for some pets and the nearly very same thing came to my mind. Just that the combatants would use those mounts there.

Seems very interesting.
Nargumi
Nargumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

Mounts would be included as an event, yes.
I would like to bring the RP community together for one day

(which cannot get ruined by OOC gankers since it's a sanctuary there)

I presume Horde + Alliance can duel eachother there still?

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:08 pm

Been a while since I last saw a mounted tournament out there again. Ought to be fun to get another one up out there, if anything! Good luck in any case. I'm sure some orcses would be interested.

And yes, I believe duels are still possible.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Been a while since I last saw a mounted tournament out there again. Ought to be fun to get another one up out there, if anything! Good luck in any case. I'm sure some orcses would be interested.

And yes, I believe duels are still possible.

that they are.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:49 pm

The mounts will only serve as part of the tournament. Perhaps one round of many different battles and rounds.

Can we count on ORB's interest then?

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm still the Horde jousting champion, hur hur.

You can count on us Red Blades! Another addition could be a one versus one duelling tournament (As a side event). And seeing there are all these targettable things on the AT Grounds -- how about an archery tournament as well.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:07 pm

One vs One duels will be included within the tournament. Like i said before, mounted duels will only feature a small part in the tournament.

- An archery competition may be a grand idea to add to the tournament aswell as other things.

The idea is that ORB, amongst other guilds will pick 2 or 3 (not decided on how many yet) champions that can cover all aspects of the tournament.

1on1 Fighting, Jousting, Perhaps even Archery and Magic.

We'll see, as the interest grows. Smile

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Sounds brilliant looking forward to it.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:41 am

The lack of interest is slowing development down. If you want to be part of it whisper me ingame or comment here.

Thanks

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Malanar Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 am

As Garrosh put it: "What honour is there in thrashing about with blunted sticks?"
Malanar
Malanar

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:52 am

Unfortunately none of my characters are part of an appropriate guild, but I'll surely be there as a spectator! Perhaps you could poke a few people in game, Mijaan, in case they just aren't noticing the thread? The Disciples of Light and Kingdom of Arathor spring to mind.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Is prize money involved? >=3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijaan Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 pm

"What honour is there in thrashing about with blunted sticks?"

refer to the amount of jousting that will actually happen.

Mijaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rargnasha Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Poking here for interest!
Go go Argent Tournament Event! The whitestar Champion approves.
Once I return from vacation, Im willing to lend a hand, should you wish for it. =) Give me a poke here and I'll log over to Alliance side after vacation.
Rargnasha
Rargnasha

Character sheet
Name: Rargnasha
Title: Chieftain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylreth Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am

Oh, pretty nice! Those challenges seem to be good :]

I think you can count with the AN to be there, but I'm yet to check and update our status when I have the confirmation.
Sylreth
Sylreth

Character sheet
Name: Sylreth Manda'las
Title: The Saviour

http://nevren.wowstead.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 am

Not really a guild in the sense of OOC warcraft however we could have 2 Agents there undercover as competitors given the different factions that would be there.. could turn out to be fun.
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down