Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Idea]-[Event] The Champion of the Alliance / Horde

2 posters

Go down

[Idea]-[Event] The Champion of the Alliance / Horde Empty [Idea]-[Event] The Champion of the Alliance / Horde

Post by Littlepip Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:12 am

Greetings, if you are reading this it means you are in some degree interested in this idea and I appreciate your attention.

My idea is rather simple, to hold an event were we, the people chose a Champion for the Alliance and Horde IC, it will be like a medieval tournament, a competition of who is the strongest, the luckiest and the one with most the most smarts.

After the competition we will hold up a vote for the people, then one for the nobles. (Which will have more power then the common people's votes)

The Champion will gain gold, fame, etc etc.. He will also become the perfect image of an roleplayer according to the OOC community and will represent the community when needed. (When that is I do not know)

That is what popped up in my head today.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Idea]-[Event] The Champion of the Alliance / Horde Empty Re: [Idea]-[Event] The Champion of the Alliance / Horde

Post by Skarain Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 am

I just started to laugh so hard when imagining an Orc meet a Human in a medival, GoT style tournament.

"Competition of who is strongest, the luciest and the one with the most smarts"? This calls for.... The Gentleorcs!
(More likely would be for the competitors to engage in bloody combat, tearing both their environment and their surroundings into pieces.  Laughing )

On a serious note: You can work something around Argent Tournament Grounds. The place is a sanctuary to begin with, and you are able to do Jousting, Dueling and a Quiz to find out who is the smartest. As long as you prod people for interest, set a date, get help in coordinating such - people will come.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down