Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nexus War, round two [OOC Order/Guild concept]

+15
siegmund
erwtenpeller
Melnerag
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ixirar
Zalissa
Skarain
Muzjhath
Rae Wulfgnar
Rmuffn
Norrian/Chezz
Aadaria-Ioanna
Drustai
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Nexus War, round two [OOC Order/Guild concept] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nexus War, round two [OOC Order/Guild concept]

Post by Drustai Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 am

It makes me curious, why an order that hates magic would employ a magical punishment against magic users. Is it a divine ritual?

And I see no reason why you should not include any Alliance race. Night elves, dwarves, humans, and worgen all have ample reason to join in. Draenei and gnomes are probably the least likely to associate themselves with it (both being quite open-minded and tolerant races), but that doesn't mean there can't be one or two here and there.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

The Nexus War, round two [OOC Order/Guild concept] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nexus War, round two [OOC Order/Guild concept]

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Well the Nexus had magi. I guess their magi are ok as they are under control XD
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Well one spell > One less magic user ... it seems like a good tradeoff, even if they'd hate what they do more than anything.

And ofc it can be a divine ritual. Pentagrams, candles and chanting Very Happy
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I think it'd be a divine ritual ala one of the anti-magic Anethionean verdicts.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:56 pm

What the fuck is that picture!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:07 am

Lexgrad wrote:What the fuck is that picture!
LE GASP.

BLASPHEMOUS HOUND!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:49 am

This sounds awesome Very Happy hopefully I'll run into you guys on my dwarfette
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 am

We'd still like to capture that feeling of peril or danger when dealing with these people throughout the Magic
community, however. Would such a debuff have this effect, do you think?

I think the magic debuff is a great idea but ... I don't think it's really all that intimidating from an in-character point of view. I think it would seem more like a minor inconvenience than anything else, especially if another mage could just dispel it for you. Although, the idea of a group of crazy, fanatical vigilantes going around beating up mages is pretty intimidating in itself. >.>

How about some kind of permanent marking like a ... "WITCH" tattoo right on our foreheads! Very Happy I think it's great though that you're avoiding trying to kill everyone and trying to look for other solutions but, inevitably ... you'll have to do something more permanent! I know at least with me personally, I wouldn't mind having my mage crippled in some way or another for the rest of her life >:]
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:41 am

This concept is being put in motion very soon alongside the Chapter of Holy Anethion being reinvented. Stay tuned folks Suspect
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 am

Good luck, i like the idea and all those cultist guilds and mages need some butt wooping!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:48 am

The introductory event to kick-start this concept off is up on the drafting board right now. Tweaking and moulding it into something quite exciting and spectacular, I can't wait to share it with you guys. I'd say.. Roughly this weekend I'll release an outline of what it entails and how you can get involved.

/Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:55 pm

This begins Tuesday 11th September. I'm currently speaking with the Kirintor community on this matter.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2