Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins!

+5
Aadaria-Ioanna
Allonia_Miral
Skarain
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
9 posters

Go down

LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins! Empty LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins!

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm looking for roughly four or five people to roleplay a Mage/Magic user of some description for an event which will span over two to three nights.

The event will be held from tuesday 11th september to thursday 13th september.

Night one will only take five minutes.
Night two will take roughly an hour, maybe a little more.
Night three will be the major event, taking roughly one to two hours.

It can be a made-up character or your own. If it's made up specially for this event it will die, if not it can escape. Post here, speak to me in-game or PM me for more information if require, or if you're interested.

Spoiler contains a plot-snippet, spoilers obviously:

Spoiler:

To further quench for thirst for knowledge, see this thread: http://www.defiasrp.com/t5385-the-nexus-war-round-two-ooc-order-guild-concept
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins! Empty Re: LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins!

Post by Rmuffn Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Cba read, intoxicated, you have my witch hunter at your disposal regardless, alright?
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins! Empty Re: LF5M! Need a few for an event [Chapter of Holy Anethion] The Nexus War - Round 2 - Begins!

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:38 am

I figured you'd want in regardless haha, cool.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:25 am

I guess i'll be up for aiding on an alt, if you do not find other people.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:03 am

I have a mage that could join in.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:30 am

If I find myself online at those times, I'll make sure to poke you. Got a character or two who might qualify.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Great, thanks guys and gals. I'll be throwing up an IC advertisement/poster for this later on today/tomorrow.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:18 pm

If anyone could log on tonight around 8:30pm-9:00pm and give me a poke on a character for this (it'll die) preferably a Mage but could be roleplayed as such as any class to be honest that'd be champion.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:05 pm

A large no longer fire can be found by Keeshans post in Redridge. A huge pile of ashes, with some bones remains, and one rather darkened yet not ruined full armor. The smell of human flesh and blood lingers in the air, from below the small hill under the camp where the fire not long ago died out, are trails of blood leading all the way up to the trees by the mountain side of the camp.

Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:05 am

:O
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 am

The Chapter is clearly trying to be the most evil cult on the server, and they have just upped the game.

Can the Black Hand or the Omen of Discord every match this cruelty and wickedness?

Stay tuned!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:23 am

If only there was an incomming Silverhand Paladin guild to protect the innocent....
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 am

Lex, no. Bad Lex, dead should stay dead. *Slaps wrist.*

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Who said it was Lex..... Dun Dun Duuuuun
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 am

Lexgrad wrote:Who said it was Lex..... Dun Dun Duuuuun

No! It was I all along.. Lexbrad! Lexgrad's evil good! ugly identical step-daughter/twin!
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:02 pm

We are all beautiful in the eyes of the light Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Lexgrad wrote:We are all beautiful in the eyes of the light Very Happy

Except, you know, undead people. Fuck them.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

The light loves the undead most of all. I love you
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down