Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ]

+44
Forsetí
Ave/Sariella
erwtenpeller
Braiden
Aweng
Vincent
Morinth
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Odgan / Keag
Quin
Ledgic
Sanara
Hermie
Seranita
Frostfeather
Amaryl
Salketh
Demurral
Sabien
Samian/Bismack
Axio
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Rmuffn
Lorainne/Bridlington
Rae Wulfgnar
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kittrina
siegmund
Cid
Jeanpierre
Ralegh
Coppersocket
Skarain
Lexgrad
Drustai
Thondalar Stormleaf
Ara
Muzjhath
Dreaker
Sharyssa/Adenah
Azmariel
Krogon Devilstep
Sohan
Aadaria-Ioanna
48 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ] - Page 6 Empty Re: To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ]

Post by Vincent Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm

"I could spend all day arguing points and views."

But you won't, instead, you'll pick fights.

The point still goes that people like Drustai and others have made pretty decent points here and you choose not to acknowledge them, you chose one side of the argument, some of us chose the other so instead of trying to attack us personally, argue your point, or take that popcorn and go somewhere else, because it's not us that looks like fools here.

Last edited by Vincent on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet
Name: Vincent "The Vulture" Whitecastle
Title: Grand Master

Back to top Go down

To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ] - Page 6 Empty Re: To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ]

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Vincent wrote:"I could spend all day arguing points and views."

But you won't, instead, you'll pick fights.

Instead of taking no for an answer, You'l try and force your opinion down my throat or take it to the forums to try and get 'mass support'.

Off your high horse. Your getting nothing from me, And thats that.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Seiken Lionmane wrote:
But then of course, You like Thrusting death on unwilling players too dont you = / how much of a choice did ildranor get?
We discussed it with Ildranor and left it up to him, he told us that if we felt it made sense to kill him we were allowed to.
I don't like you accusing me of forcing people to kill off their characters without really knowing anything about what happened.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

I asked if there was a possibility of killing your character in the future, you said no, that's fair...when I posed it to you that it was unfair that I should be hunted and you were immune, I was simply looking for a discussion to which I recieved...

"Don't do stupid shit then you won't die."

Don't say stupid shit you don't mean on the forums if you don't think people will take you up on it, good guys can die too - anyone remember who said that?

Yes, perhaps you didn't mean you, but to completely destroy your own point by saying, "if you weren't bad, we wouldn't want to kill you." Then flailing around in these posts not really arguing against any of our points, you keep trying to make this about Vincent and Seiken, because this is where it started, I want to make this about the criminal community.

I either want to be able to kill or maim my hunters...or have the hand of god flip off those who want me dead, because if I can't kill anyone that tries to kill me...well then, what's to say the rope at the gallows doesn't snap? >_<
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm

without really knowing anything about what happened.

Is the cause of most drama on this forum.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Ezlbag wrote:
Seiken Lionmane wrote:
But then of course, You like Thrusting death on unwilling players too dont you = / how much of a choice did ildranor get?
We discussed it with Ildranor and left it up to him, he told us that if we felt it made sense to kill him we were allowed to.
I don't like you accusing me of forcing people to kill off their characters without really knowing anything about what happened.

I know plenty, your cornered him and he accepted as he had no other choice.

Players have a choice. I told Vincent No, He didnt like it.

I fail to see what else is left to say? Sour grapes? He doesnt like being hunted? ... his choice to provoke it, not mine, My character can only respond as any Lord would to a persisistant mad man.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 pm

"He doesnt like being hunted?"

How did your brain even learn human speech? Where?! Where did I say that?!
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Vincent wrote:"He doesnt like being hunted?"

How did your brain even learn human speech? Where?! Where did I say that?!

Because you constantly complain about it, i would imagine.

as for speech, i would direct you to the word 'No' in the English dictionary.

its short, but simple.

As for not invincible, we've proven that paticular myth to be false now havent we already? mister "i'm a warlock rogue who cant die because i cursed other people to suffer my deaths for me", and then rampage around trying to kill everyone.

Sorry, but this is degrading into a Bad joke.

I advise you once again to look into Andrek and Ataris as examples of Bad guys, you need to read up.

Last edited by Seiken Lionmane on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm not complaining about being hunted -I like being hunted- what i don't like is everyone -but me- being invincible.
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Poop flinging fest here eh?
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:19 pm

The sexual tension in this thread is practically tangible.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:19 pm

I wish it were that simple Braiden, I've really got no vendetta against anyone here, I'm just trying to put across points that are being entirely side-stepped or missed, you're right, this isn't an argument anymore about the issue, so let's just get back on topic, please.

"The sexual tension in this thread is practically tangible."

There wouldn't be if lightie's weren't immune to my...backstabs Wink
Vincent
Vincent

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Braiden wrote:Poop flinging fest here eh?

<Seems so. And I aint cleaning the shit off anyone (not again, please mummy, not the poop shovel...)

So I do hope people start to pinch it off. Even if it makes their bottoms itch. Being responsible, sensible people everyone will take the consequences of possible death-by-explosive-constipation, right?>
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Vincent wrote:I wish it were that simple Braiden, I've really got no vendetta against anyone here, I'm just trying to put across points that are being entirely side-stepped or missed, you're right, this isn't an argument anymore about the issue, so let's just get back on topic, please.

"The sexual tension in this thread is practically tangible."

There wouldn't be if lightie's weren't immune to my...backstabs Wink

ahha.

Not obsessed with killing players eh?

Hrm... Hahaha...

To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ] - Page 6 Liam-neeson-demotivational-poster-1235532825
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 pm

If WoW had GMs... oh. Sweet GMs. With their little cardboard screens and charts and many hidden dice rolls.

But, yes. I guess if people WANT to RP consequences then that is a two way street.

Like DP. But RP.

DRP anyone?!

Edit:

The "ultimate" consequence is death in a fantasy world I guess. Though death of a mundane sort is probably just as likely (if not more so) than a crazy assassination... but dying of typhus or dropsy isn't quite as heroic...

Last edited by Grufftoof on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Grufftoof wrote:DERP
Fix'd
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm

To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ] - Page 6 Favre%252520queen%255B1%255D

Grufftoof, I'm having a hard time realising that you're twice my age, and could've been my teenage father.

EDIT: Forgot that you're gay. Teehee.
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

I propose you both kill each other in some manner, be it you do it yourself or friends/assassins/other.

Problem solved!

But it's not...
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Lorainne/Bridlington wrote:To our Alliance and their guild leaders. An encouragment. [DO LOCK THREAD PLEASE. ] - Page 6 Favre%252520queen%255B1%255D

Grufftoof, I'm having a hard time realising that you're twice my age, and could've been my teenage father.

I take that... as a compliment...

I think.

But, if you can't bring toilet humour, double entendré or such to a situation, then you're no son of mine!

Edit... you forgot I am gay? ... I didn't even know I was in the first place. The things you learn from the youth of today.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Seiken, honestly, i'm probably more obsessed with killing characters than Vincent is.

And i honestly don't see Vincent being bothered by not being allowed to kill -you- I believe he's bothered by your childish attitude. He's trying to have a discussion you're shitting all over because you think it's personal.

And i'll mention on the magic bit, chop his head off and he's dead, as in proper dead, a magically bound soul cannot grow him a new head, a stab to the heart wouldnt be healed either i imagine.

So i suggest that you judge your own ways of dying and returning to life before you judge his.

Now i apologise for having to fling poo or whatever so this is it from me!
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

This thread causes me severe abdominal strains, subsequently making my feces liquid. Or, this thread gives me the shits.

Are you happy now, dad?

EDIT: You aren't? Now all my poor derriere-related remarks are useless!

Last edited by Lorainne/Bridlington on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 pm

I would like to say that when RPing Ildranor the way I did then, I knew that such could happen. And told Ezlbag that I would prefer Ildranor alive, but that it is RP and that I would roll with it when it made IC sense for Ildranor to get murdered.
Which happend, so it was not forced, I was well aware of the possible consueqences of messing with the Cartel, and accepted these. As I have explained to a lot of people.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Ave wrote:Seiken, honestly, i'm probably more obsessed with killing characters than Vincent is.

And i honestly don't see Vincent being bothered by not being allowed to kill -you- I believe he's bothered by your childish attitude. He's trying to have a discussion you're shitting all over because you think it's personal.

And i'll mention on the magic bit, chop his head off and he's dead, as in proper dead, a magically bound soul cannot grow him a new head, a stab to the heart wouldnt be healed either i imagine.

So i suggest that you judge your own ways of dying and returning to life before you judge his.

Again with the not knowing anything about my Character. you may want to put that stick down, you seem to be holding it at the wrong end.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsetí Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Ave wrote:Seiken, honestly, i'm probably more obsessed with killing characters than Vincent is.

This one has it.
She's looking outside the box and can see the bigger picture.
Now, this thread was created with the intention of discussing the procedure and protocol of IC killings and deaths. Not for squabbles. Perhaps anyone who wishes to squabble should take it to a private environment, otherwise it will just devolve into a flame war or whatever.

But the point stands, everyone can die. Everyone should be able to be killed. Regardless of their political standing, a dagger to the heart is fatal.
Obviously people want their character to survive (unless the character is made to be killed off) and you'll do your best to stop the character from dying but if the character ends up in a situation in which it should die, death must always be a possible outcome.
Forsetí
Forsetí

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Ildranor / Utawba wrote:

I would like to say that when RPing Ildranor the way I did then, I knew that such could happen. And told Ezlbag that I would prefer Ildranor alive, but that it is RP and that I would roll with it when it made IC sense for Ildranor to get murdered.
Which happend, so it was not forced, I was well aware of the possible consueqences of messing with the Cartel, and accepted these. As I have explained to a lot of people.
Hope that clears things up for you then Seiken, as it is i would have been willing to kill my character aswell if Ildranor had been in the position to murder him...
Wanting somebody dead really doesn't work unless you are willing to go down yourself.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next