Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

+15
Ledgic
Zathoroz
Sanara
Eodan
Thondalar Stormleaf
erwtenpeller
Vaell
Valerias
Reynar / Raviran
Coppersocket
Grim
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sabien
Ixirar
Kaleil Sunstrike
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete] Empty The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:21 am

So, seeing as I'm unfortunatly away from WoW at this current point in time I'd like to have a little something to do while being AFK drives me crazy so...

Who do you think has played the best story? Who do you think has played a part towards a community be it faction/racial or in the game as a whole! I can't offer an actual prize but hey! It's all fun.

I'd like you all to have a think and chose a character from both Horde and Alliance side who you believe has developed into your favourite charecter! For obvious reasons you cannot vote yourself... I will update this thread when voting is due to close.

Here's mine...!

Kaleil Su-DOH!

Seriously I go for:

Sonitus - I really respect what has done for Tauren and Horde Roleplay and a seriously nice guy.

Alliance is hard for me, I only know a select few and can only really judge by what I read on here or had the odd RP with in an Alliance alt so for that reason I will vote:

Seiken - always enjoyed Roleplaying with his charecter(s) but Seiken being a renowned killing machine proves a wother challenge for Kaleil.

So who do you vote?

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete] Empty Re: The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

Post by Ixirar Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:35 am

Arli, because somehow he seems like he can take everything IC and his Thorns are such an awesome concept that I would totally join if they took in gnomes.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete] Empty Re: The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete]

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:40 am

Debri wrote:Arli, because somehow he seems like he can take everything IC and his Thorns are such an awesome concept that I would totally join if they took in gnomes.

I was going to vote him aswell was a tricky one for me, who is your Alliance choice?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabien Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:42 am

I have to agree with that. Arli for me is one of the best, if not the best, characters in the game.
I love how the Arli has developed with time, learned and grown with every RP situation he's been through. He's gone beyond the typical 2 dimensional characters.

I ve had some wonderful RP with Arli and Thorns, both sides of the barricades. Long may he continue.

Sabien
Sabien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 am

Don't forget your Alliance choices :-) you Horde biast mongrels. (Respect)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabien Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:48 am

Alliance side is tricky, I know so few IC, sadly most of the RP Ive encountered ally-side has been of the power emoting, god like kind. Very Mary-Sue on the other side.
But so far Id have to say some of the Knights of Lordaeron have some bloody good characters in their ranks.
Sabien
Sabien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:49 am

If you don't know anyone just pick my level 5 human Hunter, Bermor. Wink wink.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:03 am

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Don't forget your Alliance choices :-) you Horde biast mongrels. (Respect)

Can I open the Three Hammers armory roster list and throw a dart at the screen?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:08 am

If I had to pick an alliance player, I'd pick Drustai because of his firm belief in IC Consequences from IC Actions, never trying to wiggle out of the situation when he screws up ICly etc. etc.

I don't talk to the guy a lot, but from my dealings with Ere Argus when I was in Nature's Grasp, I had a good impression of him as an RPer, which is reinforced by his RP-related posts on the forums.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 am

Unfortunately I don't know many Alliance characters, so can't vote on any of them!

Its a shame us Marauders aren't more involved with the Horde at large, I'm sure some of us are good enough to be considered in this thread Razz

I won't pick a Marauder for my choice, as I'm biased, but I've met some incredible RP'ers in the other Horde guilds on DB. One of my favourites is Sadok, a truly unique orc and wonderfully characterised.
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabien Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:14 am

Bermor, definitely....such a well rounded, carefully considered character of depth......
Sabien
Sabien

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:27 am

Volusia, Luuce or Faylum
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:40 am

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:
Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Don't forget your Alliance choices :-) you Horde biast mongrels. (Respect)

Yes Kris, please throw a dart at your screen and tell us who it hit.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 am

Coppersocket wrote:Volusia, Luuce or Faylum

The Award for best Charecter goes to...! [please lock/delete] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXMtwFmxDWsERFoX3lNm0QYfSEt8AQm4gR35KnPalbArkf8KeHAg
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 am

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:
Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:

Yes Kris, please throw a dart at your screen and tell us who it hit.

Turns out I don't have a dart so I just place my finger on the screen, scroll wildly and pick the closest name that looks familiar.

Ended up with Girloy and Falrim.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 am

And Horde?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 am

Gnash and Rargnasha have both been behind some good and big rp-pvp events.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 am

Either Defias has to many awesome characters or nobody read pick ONE from each faction lol so far Arli is the awesome of awesome, everyone else has one.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:14 am

It's not even a competition. Volusia is a old god in disguise.

also, these kind of competitions are biased up the arse and not valid in any way. Nobody here has a right to claim anyone's the best RP'er. If we were to make such a claim, everyone on the entire server would need to have RP'd with everyone else enough to know exactly how they RP.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

That's settled then!
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:32 am

Well some of the most godly characters on the Ally side have died unfortunately, this one just lately aswell. Quinian. You never get bored with him around, and I mean NEVER. One of the most hilarious characters I've met. I'm sure many others can agree to that.
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 am

Reynar / Raviran wrote:Well some of the most godly characters on the Ally side have died unfortunately, this one just lately aswell. Quinian. You never get bored with him around, and I mean NEVER. One of the most hilarious characters I've met. I'm sure many others can agree to that.

I just saw him walking around in Stormwind... Or well, by 'just' I mean two days ago. But after that post in the rumour thread certainly.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am

Valerias wrote:
Reynar / Raviran wrote:Well some of the most godly characters on the Ally side have died unfortunately, this one just lately aswell. Quinian. You never get bored with him around, and I mean NEVER. One of the most hilarious characters I've met. I'm sure many others can agree to that.

I just saw him walking around in Stormwind... Or well, by 'just' I mean two days ago. But after that post in the rumour thread certainly.

He's alive?! I couldn't have known though since I'm in Croatia on vacation. But when I get back I'll smack him!
Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 am

I think he is *blinks* Smack him either way, it's good for him.

On topic, though, I agree with you. Quin was one of the people who pulled me into the RP community a good three years ago. I always had quite the sense of immersion with his ability to come up with sudden schemes and make the underworld seem all mysterious.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 am

I don't think rating both factions is the best idea for this UNLESS you actively play both sides. Not a rating on best RPer, as I don't really think there is a way to judge that but my personal favorite characters;

Alliance is a toss up between Ezlbag and Samian. Both never fail to make me laugh. An angry, shouting Major and a cocky, quirky Cartel leader.

Horde is a much tougher one because I've barely been on it the last month. Honestly, Borammus takes it by a mile tbh. He is actually hilarious.

^
But as I've said, these are my favorite ones mainly due to how they can spark a real life reaction out of something their character says. In a Tyrion from GoT way. I have met so many detailed, in depth and unique characters that it'd be impossible for me to declare a winner based on best role-play.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next