Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul weave (ooc discusion and workplace)

+11
Dréfurion
Rmuffn
Kristeas Sunbinder
Thelos
Ave/Sariella
Braiden
Zathoroz
Elrua
Tyriez
erwtenpeller
Kalitar
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Soul weave (ooc discusion and workplace) - Page 5 Empty Re: Soul weave (ooc discusion and workplace)

Post by Elrua Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:49 pm

I like it. Personally, I find it much more balanced and a lot less...Barbecue. ((Omgwtfbbq!))

Hopefully, we can all agree that this is a better concept, and allow it to be portrayed within the Roleplay community.
Elrua
Elrua

Character sheet
Name: Zryse
Title: Earthmender / Primal / Medic

Back to top Go down

Soul weave (ooc discusion and workplace) - Page 5 Empty Re: Soul weave (ooc discusion and workplace)

Post by Kalitar Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:14 am

Ok since we all Gone Quiet im gonna test drive the new system out.

This being the new system Skarain has set out and the following Weaknesses what we discused.

1.Gem on the blade if hit will render soul weave unusable for a time.
2.If use to much at once the caster will risk addiction and fatigue.
3.Novice casters can be quiet easly tainted and likely go insane if not trained well.
4.Light if used on the gem will likely destroy the gem letting the souls inside out into the world and will either go to the light or return to haunting the world.

Anything else wanted on this please tell me For im starting to Rebuild the Court of Souls and the Weave is to become a Big platform to the guild

Kalitar

Character sheet
Name: Thundriel Shadowborne (Shadowrend)
Title: Soul reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalitar Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:18 am

One more note.. im also working on shadowrend right now he is in discusion with me Skarain and Del on the history and the main build of whats shadowrend is W.I.P

Kalitar

Character sheet
Name: Thundriel Shadowborne (Shadowrend)
Title: Soul reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5