Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul knight.

Go down

Soul knight. Empty Soul knight.

Post by Littlepip Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:45 am

A tall hooded man walks towards along the street in the middle of the darkest night while the full moon shines above him.
The dark hooded man dressed in heavy Saronit armor covered in ice takes notice of the paper hanging on the wall and walks over to see what all the fuss is about, as he reaches out towards the paper the ice covered Saronit blinks in the moon light before the man grabs around the bottom right corner of the paper and ripping it of the wall with ease. The man moves his hand towards his face and takes a closer look at the paper, what expression the man makes is unknown due to the hood covering his face. Slowly the paper start turning to ice from where his metallic fingers touches the paper, after a short while the paper is completely covered in ice.

"Who's there?"
A guard seems to have taken notice of the man and walks towards him with a slow pace, holding a lantern high above his head.
"A death knight? Show me your tabard and papers please."
The death knight looks up at the full moon til the guard reaches him. For a moment the Guard seems completly frozen by fear, the Death Knight is almost twice as tall as the man, his armor carefully decorated with skulls and faces, while standing still the Guard can practically hear the screams of a thousand souls. The guard falls back and looses his lantern on the floor shivering of fear as the Death Knight slowly turns his face down from the moon and down at the frightened guard who slowly crawls back away from the man.
For a moment the Death Knight stares down at the man, the knights eyes glowing with a chilling blue color and a thin yet cold mist surrounding the Death Knight. There is a strange silence broken only by the sound of the Guards heavy breathing.
Suddenly the Death Knight makes his move, slowly he draws his blade. It glimmers from the shine of the moon in a beautiful yet frightening way, like a poisoned dagger in the darkness.

"Please.. No.."
The Guard has completely lost his voice, his words nothing but mere whispers in the silent night.
"I.. I didn't mean to insult you.. I swear.."
As the blade is slowly drawn and aimed towards the person the air gets chill and the blade starts glowing bright blue, the ground around the death knight gets covered in a thin mist that slowly freezes the wet ground around the Knight. Slowly the mist would reach the man and start covering his feet with ice.

The end.

"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gun powder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot."
- V

Last edited by Thorvald on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original post was the 5th November.)
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down