Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

+20
Kamoho
Kettin
Iltharen
Cid
Krogon Devilstep
Morgaan
Gorn Ragetotem
Morinth
Kozgugore Feraleye
Lexgrad
Rmuffn
Nessra Sunwhisper
Xen-tau
Sylvina
Sonitus
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Vaell
Darilas
Kaleil Sunstrike
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. - Page 4 Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Gorn Ragetotem Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 pm

As we are all members of the larger collective of the Horde in effect (I admit some may consider themselves outside of The Horde) I wouldn't be opposed to wearing one of the Horde tabards. The Scout's Tabard or Stone Guard's Herald for example (Orgrimmar tabard does look similar also).
Gorn Ragetotem
Gorn Ragetotem

Back to top Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. - Page 4 Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Sonitus Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah, maybe one of those tanager that don't usually see a lot of use... From the tabard vendor perhaps? We could call it the Gatherings signature tabard, no?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Sonitus wrote:Perhaps to hold to the whole individuality thing, wearing a tabard of our respective home city might be a fun idea, unless I've miss read what you were saying!
The Ambassodors would and should wear their home city tabards but I think the rest of us, even guilds and guild leaders should be wearing something with the Horde symbol on it, especially when smashing Alliance faces in.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote: especially when smashing Alliance faces in.

Oh Kaleil, you always know what to say!
Naturally I'm all for seconding this...
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Home City tabards? This has gotta be optional, we are not all single race guilds and I expect my Thorns to wear their colours at all times - especially when killing Alliance!

Are there not bigger issues to decide other than what you want ambassadors to wear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Arli, you have no Ambassadors. Go back to the list :-p

The Racial Ambassadors are the ones representing their race to the Horde in a more diplomatic type role. The rest of us kill stuff and talk about killing stuff and Horde business and stuff.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 pm

My point was around so much discussion on tabards for the very few that it actually matters to (the ambassadors). Maybe that small group can decide amongst themselves?

I dunno.....6 pages now to wade through to pick out what might be relevant to your horde guild perhaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:04 pm

An interesting opinion. However, I think there should be more focus on cross guild events that will merge the guilds together better. Tabards in my honest opinion are probably the last thing on my mind Smile

For example, the recent event to eversong woods bought several guilds together for some great role play. That's my focus anyway.
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Well, it wasn't meant to be an issue, just was a thought, nothing major...

Yes, it was some good Roleplay and I look forward to the Trolls hosting the next one :-)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Well, it wasn't meant to be an issue, just was a thought, nothing major...

Yes, it was some good Roleplay and I look forward to the Trolls hosting the next one :-)

Oh I meant no offence sorry. It's just I wanted to state what I felt was more important Smile

But yes, I am certainly looking forwards to the event Smile
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dailor Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Really need to check this forum abit more... Seemes interesting enough and I just noticed there isn't any forsaken ambassador. To clarify, I can take that role if such is needed.

*edit*

Mneh. For those who doesn't know, The Cult of Shadow here.
Dailor
Dailor

Character sheet
Name: Dailor Silvershade
Title: Shadowpope

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 am

Been trying to you guys for ages, will send OC in game mail about the gathering so you can come :-)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 am

Also Forsaken Military would be interested in this. Myself Kettin Bilewood and officer Malithus (will grab his surname for u)
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 am

Whats the deal with the event on Sunday then that I got in my calender?
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 am

Noko/Keishara wrote:Whats the deal with the event on Sunday then that I got in my calender?

This: http://www.defiasrp.com/t4544-the-first-gathering-4th-of-march
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Salketh Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Nessra Sunbinder wrote:
Noko/Keishara wrote:Whats the deal with the event on Sunday then that I got in my calender?

This: http://www.defiasrp.com/t4544-the-first-gathering-4th-of-march

Aha, many thanks.
Salketh
Salketh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Representative for the Furious Fishmongers here! Leader is Mudjia

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:21 am

The Crimson Imperium would also like to be added ^_^ The idea of a more understanding and tight knit RP community is always a good thing.

Leader - Akechi Shadowstorm

(Still deciding on representative as our dear Aishling is the uber Sin'Dorei)
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Akechi Shadowstorm wrote:The Crimson Imperium would also like to be added ^_^ The idea of a more understanding and tight knit RP community is always a good thing.

Leader - Akechi Shadowstorm

(Still deciding on representative as our dear Aishling is the uber Sin'Dorei)

I might still be able to help, but I will contact you in /g about that and we can discuss it IC with the guild as well.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4