Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

+20
Kamoho
Kettin
Iltharen
Cid
Krogon Devilstep
Morgaan
Gorn Ragetotem
Morinth
Kozgugore Feraleye
Lexgrad
Rmuffn
Nessra Sunwhisper
Xen-tau
Sylvina
Sonitus
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Vaell
Darilas
Kaleil Sunstrike
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. - Page 3 Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 pm

I don't think it's ICly possible to tell the difference between a human and forsaken DK. Since they were, you know, both human at one point.

On another note, most DKs wear helmets. I believe Lex does too? It would be VERY difficult to recognize him from the battlefield since you never saw his face. Maybe you could remember a certain way he walks/runs/behaves, but honestly, who pays attention to such things on a battlefield?

We can't use OOC information IC.
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. - Page 3 Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Lex wears a hood so you will see his face and he is quite well known for his hood.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Hehee looking at the last few posts and then the title of this thread, kinda ironic Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Razz I can send people otherwise, if it doesnt matter. Depends, if Hordes want to open diplomatic channels to lexy ofc Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 pm

It has just occurred to me that Flumiwick also has a rogue named Kettin, who leads the guild of the Forsaken Army, a militaristic Forsaken unit. I'll point him in this direction and see if he'd be interested in bringing his Forsaken into it too!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Razz I can send people otherwise, if it doesnt matter. Depends, if Hordes want to open diplomatic channels to lexy ofc Very Happy

Why would we open channels with someone who has been marching with the alliance army's on numerous fronts?

The only thing that would get opened would be his throat.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Don't think that would affect a DK very much however... Considering he's dead already and such.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Will everyone please kindly remember that I did say that everyone who is up for Ambassador roles on this list will all go through a voting system to actually become that race/factions ambassador. So nothing is set in stone yet. Does anybody actually ICly know that Lexy is working with alliance? If they do then I suggest they bring it up ICly and when things have started, not now and not in this thread, ta :-)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

arli wrote:Well Vile Thorn would be interested in anything Horde-wide that involves rp or pvp – and especially when the two are combined. As a multi-race guild that prides itself that within the guild, there is no race, only Thorns, we probably won’t be getting involved in the ambassador side of things.

Cool, neither are we! Let me know who will be representing you guys and I'll throw you in!
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltharen Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 am

HAHA I will pretend I don't know you Lex. What happened in Acherus, stays in Acherus :DDDDDDD
Iltharen
Iltharen

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am

Oh you will be there Iltharen Very Happy Need someone to soak up a few bullets if things go wrong.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 am

Great idea Very Happy
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:50 am

Still need a few more ambassador selections and some guilds would like to arrange an OOC in game meeting with all involved at some point this weekend.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am

I won't be around this weekend. o.o" I am gone until sunday after dinner..
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamoho Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 pm

For the Darkspear Tribe, sign up Binguni as a representative for now, same for ambassador.
Kamoho
Kamoho

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

For Vile Thorn, please sign up Lasombre as the main contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm

For OotRB, the representative will be Morgeth. I'm not sure whether it's wise to let the orc ambassador be one of ours as well, since we'll already have a guild representative in there, though I'm not sure how many (willing) ambassadors for the orcish race as a whole will be able to step up for the task. If need be, we can provide for one there as well though.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 am

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:For OotRB, the representative will be Morgeth. I'm not sure whether it's wise to let the orc ambassador be one of ours as well, since we'll already have a guild representative in there, though I'm not sure how many (willing) ambassadors for the orcish race as a whole will be able to step up for the task. If need be, we can provide for one there as well though.

I doubt we will find many 'our of guilds' Ambasaddors at the moment I didn't really want the same thing with Sin Belore, luckily we got Aishling, if you have anyone willing just put them down, I fear we could be waiting forever and a day for ambassadors.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 am

I think that the only difference is, and that is what makes an "non-guildie" better for it, is to have that person be somewhat neutral, not (completely) affiliated with the guild.

For instance, I do not think the Orcish ambassador could be ordered to do his/her duty other than by the "Orgrimmar officials"(whomever that may be). So as ambassador, he/she should be able to talk back to her superiours. As a soldier/guildmember/whatever, he/she can be disciplined... but you need to find a good balance between the two.

Other than that, I think it's fine.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 am

Indeed, for the Tauren we're still gathering our strength, quite a few of our players are wholly new to Tauren RP and to Orcish, some still "learning the language", others are on alts with us, or have commitments in reality.

While we're a guild, the idea we for want of is supposed to be more or less a united community (Under Baines banner), all the same our issue is only numbers and helping new RPers, but an issue that's being being addressed in time.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Well, should the need for a (somewhat neutral) orc ambassador arise, we're willing to bring Mazguul forward. She's a member still, but should there be no other orcs stepping up, she's quite the reliable and neutral person.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Well, should the need for a (somewhat neutral) orc ambassador arise, we're willing to bring Mazguul forward. She's a member still, but should there be no other orcs stepping up, she's quite the reliable and neutral person.

Judging by what I have seen ICly most of your Orcs are pretty fair, especially Morgeth. Your not a bunch of Garrosh's so I see no problem with it.

I can see this plan expanding quite well. If we treat this as if it is one massive Roleplay 'guild' I think we can go far.

Still looking for Undead... They are playing the whole dead thing quite literal.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm

The Ball is rolling, please /join TheGathering and join the Horde!
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 am

Just to keep this post flowing, I'd like to suggest that when we all do gather and meet, we all wear the same tabards, the Ogrimmar one or even the TB one suits, any objections or other suggestions?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:41 am

Perhaps to hold to the whole individuality thing, wearing a tabard of our respective home city might be a fun idea, unless I've miss read what you were saying!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next