Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

+20
Kamoho
Kettin
Iltharen
Cid
Krogon Devilstep
Morgaan
Gorn Ragetotem
Morinth
Kozgugore Feraleye
Lexgrad
Rmuffn
Nessra Sunwhisper
Xen-tau
Sylvina
Sonitus
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Vaell
Darilas
Kaleil Sunstrike
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. - Page 2 Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 pm

In an old idea that I had for councils people who wouldn't be directly Horde but still "involved" would be allowed to send envoys if they had something they wished to present to other races. Could be for SGE, but perhaps not for the thieves xD
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. - Page 2 Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 pm

I know SGE could be tricky but there are plenty other Troll guilds out there who could join this.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Darkspear tribe are still around!
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Morgeth wrote:Darkspear tribe are still around!
Sweet do any of them use these forums? And what about Goblin guilds?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Can I put Horde Lexy up as Ebon Emissary? bom
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Horde Lexy? Sure! \o/ Full name please
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Kamoho is around on the forums, I think. I'll prod him in-game if I see him around. Don't think we have many goblin guilds around, sadly.

As for the orcs, I will show Kozgugore this thread and he can decide on what he thinks is best. We'd surely be interested in this, at least.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Yeah I know him on RL ID, so I'll find him wherever the Illusive Troll lies.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Horde Lexy? Sure! \o/ Full name please

Well.... its Overlord, Sir Lexgrad Bleakwind of the Ebon Shroud (Forsaken DK) Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Interesting initiative. I'll talk it over with my higher officers, to see who might be the most suited orc for such a task. You have our support, at least.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Kozgugore Feraleye wrote:Interesting initiative. I'll talk it over with my higher officers, to see who might be the most suited orc for such a task. You have our support, at least.
cool thanks! I'm going to hunt for a suitable Goblin we don't have to be full of race only guilds. It will be nice to get the entire Horde RP community a little less... Spread out :-)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Where there's massive amounts of people, there's work to be had, and gold to be made. My lot would be up for it because there's always going to be a lot of honourable (and sneaky sneaky!) work that people will want doing...

Gief many contracts.

As for Goblins, we have plenty of those. Flumiwick's our man, merchant extraordinaire.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Morinth wrote:Where there's massive amounts of people, there's work to be had, and gold to be made. My lot would be up for it because there's always going to be a lot of honourable (and sneaky sneaky!) work that people will want doing...

Gief many contracts.

As for Goblins, we have plenty of those. Flumiwick's our man, merchant extraordinaire.

Sweet what's the last name and guild name? Also could you speak to the Goblin for me? See if he's up to it.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:
Morinth wrote:Where there's massive amounts of people, there's work to be had, and gold to be made. My lot would be up for it because there's always going to be a lot of honourable (and sneaky sneaky!) work that people will want doing...

Gief many contracts.

Sweet what's the last name and guild name? Also could you speak to the Goblin for me? See if he's up to it.

The Goblin is the First Mate in my own guild. Razz Partners in cri-... In business. Yeah. *cough* Namewise, they're Morinth Swiftblade and Flumiwick Fizzlebang, of the Kalimdor Corsairs. We see business opportunities, we jump on them!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorn Ragetotem Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 am

I'm more than happy to assume a role of representative for the Banner of the Bloodhoof. I am very busy IRL at the moment however, so if I'm unable to fulfill the role properly I'll hand it over to a future officer (when we have someone suitable).

That said, it's a great initiative and an idea I really hope takes hold. In the first days of the server I had a small guild (The Horde Consuls) whose whole agenda was to act as a go-betweens and diplomats to the other Horde guilds. Not suggesting that as a idea, but the goal was largely the same.
Gorn Ragetotem
Gorn Ragetotem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 am

Well Vile Thorn would be interested in anything Horde-wide that involves rp or pvp – and especially when the two are combined. As a multi-race guild that prides itself that within the guild, there is no race, only Thorns, we probably won’t be getting involved in the ambassador side of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 am

Ebon Knights: Overlord, Sir Lexgrad Bleakwind.

Sorry.... But since when is Lex any kind of ambassador? He is in war with the Horde as i see. And has aided the Alliance in war with the Horde?
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 am

Morgaan wrote:

Ebon Knights: Overlord, Sir Lexgrad Bleakwind.

Sorry.... But since when is Lex any kind of ambassador? He is in war with the Horde as i see. And has aided the Alliance in war with the Horde?

Nobody from the Horde has recognised him yet?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Morgaan wrote:Sorry.... But since when is Lex any kind of ambassador? He is in war with the Horde as i see. And has aided the Alliance in war with the Horde?

Never let someone from Sin Belore do any administrative work, before you know it you are at war with your own mother.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Who says Lex is an ally either Morgy? Becides if not Lex then I will send a Horde DK who took the oath, might send them anyway Smile

Concidering how the Alliance treat us, can you be supprised Lex looks to new allies?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Lexgrad wrote:Who says Lex is an ally either Morgy? Becides if not Lex then I will send a Horde DK who took the oath, might send them anyway Smile

Concidering how the Alliance treat us, can you be supprised Lex looks to new allies?

Though I must say...
It shall interesting to see if anyone would bring up Lexys past assistance against the Horde at a meeting.
Interesting indeed.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Very Happy If t does come up I dont mind, will handle it IC in Lexys softly spoken and calm way Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah course!
It'll still be cool to see, though I'm curious, IC what SHOULD Lex look closer to, normal human with some corruption in the flesh, or full blown Forsaken?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Aishling wrote:
Morgaan wrote:Sorry.... But since when is Lex any kind of ambassador? He is in war with the Horde as i see. And has aided the Alliance in war with the Horde?

Never let someone from Sin Belore do any administrative work, before you know it you are at war with your own mother.

If that's what it takes to not be acused of meta-gaming, then I will go to war with your own mother.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

DW I will handle anything as IC. I hate the RP when we all know what is going on but for the lack of a tabard or a mask we can not know. So DW you can work it out or not, will be handled IC Smile
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next