Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

+20
Kamoho
Kettin
Iltharen
Cid
Krogon Devilstep
Morgaan
Gorn Ragetotem
Morinth
Kozgugore Feraleye
Lexgrad
Rmuffn
Nessra Sunwhisper
Xen-tau
Sylvina
Sonitus
Morgeth
Kristeas Sunbinder
Vaell
Darilas
Kaleil Sunstrike
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. Empty Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 am

I'm not sure if the covenant still exists but I was thinking we could possibly make something like it if it isn't, not just for the guilds but for everyone.

ICly we all have our alliances with other guilds but we got plenty of Roleplay guilds out there who are not as much involved. I don't have a draft or anything yet but I think we should at least have one representative from each race/guild to band together and create this.

The perks:

More Roleplay events.

A new chat channel.

PvP and PvE in a friendly RP group, IC BG's arenas and raids could be awesome!

A closer knit Horde community.

New friends!

Promoting more Roleplay.

Fun times!

So, if anyone's interested in this we could chat about it here and bump heads to make this happen! Not sure if I should have put this here or the general discussion thread.

Guilds/Representative:

Orcs of the Redblade, Kozgugore Feraleye (Leader) Morgeth (Representative)

Vile Thorn, Lasombre (Representative?)

Sin Belore, Kaleil Sunstrike (Leader) Nessra Sunwhisper (Representative)

House Dawnrider, Jaedarthu Anth'elore (Representative)

The Banner of Bloodhoof, Sonitus Wildmane (Leader) Kurn Ragetotem (representative)

Kalimdor Corsairs, Morinth Swiftblade (Leader) Flumiwick Fizzlebang (representative)

The Darkspear Tribe, Binguni (Representative)

Racial Ambassadors:

Orc:

Tauren: Sonitus Wildmane.

Blood Elf: Aishling Silversun.

Undead:

Troll:
Binguni.

Goblin: Flumiwick Fizzlebang.

Ebon Knights: Overlord, Sir Lexgrad Bleakwind.

(please sign up to what role you want and the guild you are in and I'll edit accordingly, Ambassadors: please sign yourself up for your race and we will make a voting system in a separate thread.)

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Darilas Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 am

Excellent idea! I wanted to make some competition events for example, would be nice to compete with other guilds.
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike. Empty Re: Closer relations for Horde guilds and Roleplayers alike.

Post by Vaell Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 am

It'd be hard to include all the races, as the Horde is currently in a "I hate Undead, elves and all things ugly" regime under Garrosh.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 am

Vaell wrote:It'd be hard to include all the races, as the Horde is currently in a "I hate Undead, elves and all things ugly" regime under Garrosh.
Lore wise that is only in Orgrimmars defense system. Not actually in field battle if I'm not mistaken.

Also we got a lot of lore updates in MoP so anything can happen.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 am

Vaell wrote:It'd be hard to include all the races, as the Horde is currently in a "I hate Undead, elves and all things ugly" regime under Garrosh.

Belves have never been so well represented in Orgrimmar since it got rebuilt.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:34 am

This is an excellent idea. I think the latest development (where at least tauren and orcs have met up and are moving to elven lands) points us in a good direction. I know we're a few that have been toying with the idea of a kind of venue for meetings between leaders, which could help with co-ordination of events and such.

Total inclusion of EVERYONE will of course be difficult at length, since there are those very outspoken and un-subtle in their hatred of .. other races and the Horde, but heck -- I reckon there are those who are willing to see mutual benefits.
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am

When I mean total inclusion with everyone I mean we treat the idea as if it was one big guild, guild leaders or representatives would be its officers and everyone else it's members. If you get what I mean?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 am

I'm in massive support of this!
In fact when we arrive this weekend, perhaps we could hold an IC meet about it between the races represented, attempt to solidify some ties, also love the idea of some PvP with people!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Well, it's kinda what I'm trying to get at with my Q & A threads. A little bit of something to get started ^^
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 pm

*moved to first post*

Last edited by Kaleil Sunstrike on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 am; edited 12 times in total
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:22 pm

^ this way we get war and politics. So it's game for whatever floats people's boats. Once we fill the gaps we can organise a structure.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvina Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Aishling is an ambassador for Blood Elves.

I can sign up as representative of House Dawnrider, Jaedarthu Anth'elore. (Since Sylvinas guild is secret business and sorts) Very Happy
Sylvina
Sylvina

Character sheet
Name: Sylvina Fireheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Sylvina wrote:Aishling is an ambassador for Blood Elves.

I can sign up as representative of House Dawnrider, Jaedarthu Anth'elore. (Since Sylvinas guild is secret business and sorts) Very Happy

I'm voting for Aishling aswell, I'd rather the ambassadors sign themselves up as If people don't want to actually do it and... Yknow could fail. So I'll get the lists for sign ups on each race and make polls for them.
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvina Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm

I thought she was already once voted on these forums to be our ambassador. So unless she has very recently changed her mind I think there is no need to revote her position.
Sylvina
Sylvina

Character sheet
Name: Sylvina Fireheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Well, I am not sure what to do here! I would love to be the Blood Elf Ambassador, I really would, but I can imagine there are others that want that role as well and I am a representative of the Crimson Imperium. So I am not sure if I can take two roles in this.

But if there isn't an ambassador, I would gladly be the Blood Elf one.
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Aishling wrote:Well, I am not sure what to do here! I would love to be the Blood Elf Ambassador, I really would, but I can imagine there are others that want that role as well and I am a representative of the Crimson Imperium. So I am not sure if I can take two roles in this.

But if there isn't an ambassador, I would gladly be the Blood Elf one.
I'll put you up as ambassador for blood elf list for now if you don't get the votes (lol) then you can represent the imperiums :-p
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 pm

The Banner of the Bloodhoof certainly vouch for involvement on this initiative. Myself (High-Druid/GM) and Kurn (General/officer) play as speakers for our people. I would ask to be comsidered as an ambassador for the moment, or Aulvan, though he's on more intermittently now due to other commitments.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Mortior/Sonitus wrote:The Banner of the Bloodhoof certainly vouch for involvement on this initiative. Myself (High-Druid/GM) and Kurn (General/officer) play as speakers for our people. I would ask to be comsidered as an ambassador for the moment, or Aulvan, though he's on more intermittently now due to other commitments.
so Kurn as guild representative and you as Tauren ambassador?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Put me up there as well. Can't have Kaleil talking to other races without keeping him in check! *whiplash* Neutral
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Indeed, though he's a little busy at the moment in RL, hence passing me GM. I would play both roles for the moment if such a thing isn't overly presumptuous?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Mortior/Sonitus wrote:Indeed, though he's a little busy at the moment in RL, hence passing me GM. I would play both roles for the moment if such a thing isn't overly presumptuous?
cool, what's his surname?

Orc, Cult, Trolls? Where you at?

Can I vote Vilmer for Goblin? :-)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Kurn Ragetotem, if he's on tonight I'll be sure to ask him his thoughts rather than vouching without his consent.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Also if this goes well shall I add representatives for thieves, pirated and Death Knights?
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Mortior/Sonitus wrote:Kurn Ragetotem, if he's on tonight I'll be sure to ask him his thoughts rather than vouching without his consent.

I've put him up for now so let me know if he wants to stay up. :-)
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Kaleil Sunstrike wrote:Also if this goes well shall I add representatives for thieves, pirated and Death Knights?

Thieves and SGE aren't officially Horde so I personally don't see the need to count them in, as that would probably also cause certain hate-issues on the meetings.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next