Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiring a Rich Alliance Mage!

+9
Thelos
Vaell
Skarain
Drustai
Braiden
Lexgrad
Raelan
Ron Sexton
Morinth
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Requiring a Rich Alliance Mage! - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiring a Rich Alliance Mage!

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:57 am

Thelos wrote:Either myself or Delidah can always brush off the notorious pig-of-a-wizard that is Theodore Wellsworth.
I was thinking the same thing Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Requiring a Rich Alliance Mage! - Page 2 Empty Re: Requiring a Rich Alliance Mage!

Post by Ishap/Virock Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Hmm I have a mage I've not actually started RP'ing with yet but my plan for him is to become completely deranged so if you don't mind that IC'ly as you're plundering he would be running around burning his tower down to stop you it would be a good reason for him to come to Stormwind all Destitute, penniless and completely mental
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Ishap wrote:Hmm I have a mage I've not actually started RP'ing with yet but my plan for him is to become completely deranged so if you don't mind that IC'ly as you're plundering he would be running around burning his tower down to stop you it would be a good reason for him to come to Stormwind all Destitute, penniless and completely mental

I love crazy people! This would be awesome. xD It'll give me more idea's for warnings and assaults on us as we try and progress. We'd either get out with a lot of his shit, or he'll have caused so much damage to us that we'd be forced to drop out with what we've managed so far, and the rest is lost to his manic fire.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:34 pm

In that case give me a shout when you're done and I'll start RP'ing him as a guy who's just burned his house down to get rid of the Horde rats skulking around
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2