Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Arcanist Apprentice (B-Elf Mage RP)

Go down

[H] Arcanist Apprentice (B-Elf Mage RP) Empty [H] Arcanist Apprentice (B-Elf Mage RP)

Post by Iralan Tue May 10, 2011 10:55 am

IC:
....during one of your scarce visits of the arcane library in the Sunfury Spire an old mage instructor approaches you: "I see you've made your time to visit us again magister/magistrix. It's been a while. May I take a moment of your precious time?"
The instructor looks searchingly around you.
"I see you've chased away another of the apprentices we entrusted to you."
Then the instructor makes a brief break and mumbles to himself in a low voice: "Hope this last one hasn't come to harm like his/her predecessor... would be a waste".
Upon realizing he was talking to himself in the presence of a visitor the old elf clears his throat and continues: "Yet still our numbers are not what they used to be in a more fortunate times and this also means that we can't be so picky about the proficiencies of our new aspiring magicians and especially we can't take the luxury to leave any magister or magistrix without assigned apprentice to supervise. Even not somebody with harsh methods as you are. We are so few and there so many things that need attention of our mages. We have to renew our ranks. The Grand Magister Romath and even the Regent Lord himself were very clear about it."
The man takes out a scroll with inscribed names of several candidates and gives it to you.
"Consider this one, Iralan Brightstar, I guess he may have a chance to endure your mastership without any lethal accidents happening to him."
The man waits for you decision and then decides to add a final argument.
"If not for the future well-being of our lands, then how about considering this as a making a small favour to me as your old teacher back when you were still apprentice yourself?"
With saying this he leaves you alone with the scroll in your hand standing among the tomes in the room and walks away.........

OOC: I'm playing my blood elf as a low ranking mage in a later stages of his apprentinceship. What I found interesting therefore is to be taken by a magister/magistrix under his/her supervision to ensure that another talented yet under-experienced spellcaster makes it without any harm through all those dangers lurking around in the world of spells and arcane.

Leave a post either here or If you're interested in discussing things in game as well contact me on my character Iralan.

EDIT: You obviously should be mage or warlock .
Iralan
Iralan

Character sheet
Name: Iralan Brightstar
Title: Arcanist

Back to top Go down