Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains!

+7
Ralegh
Kristeas Sunbinder
Saevir
Tso/Feloreth
Morinth
Sil/Akechi
Tyrós/Cále
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains! Empty [A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains!

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Are you a villain in hiding? Are you a Kleptomanic Draeni or a Tauren demon-worshiper? Are you too much leper and too little gnome? Excellent, let’s gather all the misfits and get this freak show on the road!

For Alliance
My friend and I seek RP with like-minded, slightly eccentric villains. We are new to Alliance, and we could perhaps also use someone seasoned enough to know their way around the Ally RP community to answer some nooblet questions whenever they would pop up. But anyone intrigued by the prospect of some villain RP is more than welcome to join our escapades.

Sir Arnkel Death (myself) is a slightly deranged swashbuckler, followed around by a mighty wolf-beast that he once tamed after a long and epic battle! …this is however just as -he- sees it, for the Worgen, Naryss (my friend), is merely concerned that she might have addled his mind after his failed ambush on her. She sees him as rather harmless, and feels sort of bad about any damage she might have caused, so she follows him around to make sure he doesn’t get in too much trouble. Or maybe she enjoys the constant chaos he leaves in his trail, and uses him as a puppet to bring her some occasional entertainment. Who knows?

In any case, “Sir Death” is currently out on a quest to gather up all the most evil men and women that walk upon Azeroth. And once this is done, they shall work towards their ultimate goal; total and utter dominion over everyone else!

Blood and glory! Hurray!
Loot and plunder! Hurray!
Booze and kittens! HURRAY!

Now while I sic my pet Worgen on them kittens, you may fill out your application to join our Evil Posse, and perhaps our paths shall cross in the not so distant future.

For Horde
Captain Reaver (ingame name Solvian) is an old friend of Sir Death, and has promised her pirate crew and other compatriots to aid his cause. The two understand each other relatively well, and will act as translators when needed. (other cross-faction friends with realID are encouraged to do the same)

Too long have we been bullied around by all those pesky goody-two-shoes. Your character may perhaps not hold any greater love for the Alliance dogs, but what is really the lesser evil here? Oh wait, did someone say evil? Yes! Let us work together, and let those meek light-wielding bastards despair!

Captain Reaver is looking for members to her crew if you wish to get involved as a pirate, but otherwise she is just the contact person on Horde and the one who will organize you all for events.

The Shadow Cartel (for both factions)
Think of us as a… “worker’s union”, but for thieves and social rejects. Also, we might have less… conventional ways of forcing our will. Sir Death and Captain Reaver are just the contact people, we have accepted that an organization built on chaos might not have the best opportunities for someone to become the unquestioned leader. Basically if you join, you will have a decent amount of influence. After a while we might start working with “street cred”, meaning some members are more respected ICly than others, but if anything that will just be an excuse to send new members off to commit evil deeds and earn themselves a name.

OOC Details:
This is intended as cross-guild RP, so we will not create a guild of our own. Especially since it is also cross-FACTION that will just complicate things. See this as an opportunity for your character to meet some new faces, and you know, getting organized will improve your chances of survival in general.

We will have no fixed RP spots, but our “safe havens” will be mainly Booty Bay and Ratchet, at least when we have both Allys’ and Hordies present. Most of the time though, the two sides will work separately, though the opposing faction may show up to disrupt the burning of a fellow brother, free their sister from a prison transport, or well, you get the idea.

We haven’t decided on a specific spot for just Alliance, but Captain Reaver will use one of the ships outside Booty Bay for some RP as well.

Ah yes, RP… We have no concrete events planned right now as we are just focusing on levelling our first Alliance toons ever. RP’ing out encounters to slowly form and shape the Cartel, making friends, learning about the RP Community and so on will suffice for now. Once we know all of that better and how many other villains we’ll have to work with, then we might start working on an interesting RP chain – or you know, if you’re already on one we will be happy to come along.

And of course, we will keep an eye on events announced here on the forum, and possibly get in touch with the hosts and prod for possibilities of our group making any appearances to stir up some conflicts.

Get involved!
Post the name of your toon here in the thread, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Alternatively, add either Arnkel (Alliance) or Solvian (Horde) to your friends list and whisper us whenever we are on. Come one, come all, the more the merrier!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

[A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains! Empty Re: [A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains!

Post by Sil/Akechi Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Cap'n Solvian will do her best to assist the cause of evil! Hehar!
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

[A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains! Empty Re: [A/H] The Shadow Cartel - Looking for villains!

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Dammit, pirates are erupting everywhere. Must quell this uprising.

Good luck in Ratchet! Razz Morinth's kill on sight in the Bay, so you're safe from assassination there... XD
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

You gonna take that, Solvian? Those that will not join our enterprise are just as bad as a non-corrupt jailor. I shudder at the thought!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Sorry bro, but Morinth rules the roost! Get in line. :> Don't make me unleash the power of the Corsairs on you! They'll turn up when you least expect it... The rum is ours!

I think Morinth's met Akechi anyway! She gave him a grenade as a wedding pressie. Good times in SMC. <3
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Get in line? Never! Should Ratchet prove a lawless dystopian hellscape then we will like it just fine I think. Razz

Forgot to mention in the OP, but rivalries with other criminal organizations/individuals are welcome as well. Any excuse for RP! And you know, should it force us to a "tactical retreat" that's fine. We do in no way take ourselves seriously, this is just an attempt to meet new faces out in the world and have a laugh together.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Sorry to be nitpicking, but... Shouldn't this be in 'Registry', since it's a guild?
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Tso/Feloreth wrote:Sorry to be nitpicking, but... Shouldn't this be in 'Registry', since it's a guild?

To answer that. From the OP:
Talasseus Ebondusk wrote:
This is intended as cross-guild RP, so we will not create a guild of our own.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

RP initiatives that are intended to be permanent (or last as long as possible) can still go in the registry. There's a precedence for it with things like the SI:7 concept
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Right. In that case I don't know what section would be most appropriate. But tbh, since we are completely new to Alliance-side at least, we really ARE "looking for RP" more than anything else.

Mods feel free to move the thread though. I guess Registry might be more fitting once this concept takes off.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Razz I'll try not to be too aggressive. My rivalries have removed three other pirate guilds from the map. x) Makes for no epic pirate battles for us!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Talasseus Ebondusk wrote:social rejects.

Farseer Janak, Draenei outcast, at your service!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:45 pm

I think this calls for a pirate-off.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm in. :3 FLUMI, EREMOR, LET'S GO. We took out an entire guild of Alliance 3v15 at the Dark Portal, we can take out some pirate runts!

You'll cry when you meet my hit squad.

I cried too.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 pm

First rule, no protective gear allowed, weapons are, anything that can be lifted is a weapon, other combatants count.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:First rule, no protective gear allowed, weapons are, anything that can be lifted is a weapon, other combatants count.

*Rips off Eremors arms and beats everyone* YEEEAAHHHHH!!!

*Loads Flumi into a cannon for the finishing move!*

I win!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 am

Morinth wrote:Razz I'll try not to be too aggressive. My rivalries have removed three other pirate guilds from the map. x) Makes for no epic pirate battles for us!
lol, I'm tempted to ask that you DON'T hold back, just to see how bad it gets. XD

But yes, as was said. Pirate-off! I approve of where this is going. pirat

Janak wrote:Farseer Janak, Draenei outcast, at your service!
Excellent! I will keep an eye out for you ingame and send a whisper when I see you on. ^^
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 am

So another cartel around, huh...
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:34 am

Ezlbag wrote:So another cartel around, huh...
Not familiar with the Alliance RP guilds. If the name means we're stepping on anyone's toes we are still so early on in planning that we can change it a bit.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 am

Unless you are gnomes and out of your minds you will be different.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:17 am

Gnomes? No.
Out of our minds? Well we're basically criminals and outcasts; it's not like we adhere to social norms. =P

But I just wanted to make sure. We want to stir things up, sure, but strictly IC. We don't want any hard feelings OOC.
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:01 am

No need to change, i was just being snarky Razz
Looking forawrd to seeing you lot around however, competitors or cooperation, guess we will see.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:24 am

Ah, right. xD I'm really bad at picking up on things like that. Razz Cheers!
And thank you, we are still sort of "settling down", but the whole reason we rolled Ally toons was to see the other half of the community. So likewise, hope to come across you guys sooner rather than later!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 am

Pirate Runts? PIRATE RUNTS!?

Damn you Morinth! I shall cut you down personally for such an insult!

This is going to be some fun RP =D
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 am

Akechi Shadowstorm wrote:Pirate Runts? PIRATE RUNTS!?

Damn you Morinth! I shall cut you down personally for such an insult!

This is going to be some fun RP =D

You should know first hand what the Pirate Queen is like... Very Happy
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next