Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline.

+6
Sanara
Phreek
Muzjhath
Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch
Morgeth
(Goggy) - Exilius
10 posters

Go down

CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline. Empty CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:30 pm

As the title says, I am looking for roleplayers to take part in storyline I have planned for my hunter Lotherán. To explain, I have grown tired of my hunter both In In Character and game mechanics wise and therefore I am going to put end to him. After a while of thinking I decided that I would make wanted villain out of him which people would be free to hunt down. However as the story I had planned for him continued to develope further and became more complicated, I realized that what I had at my hands could not be done without help. So, I am now looking for...

A) Various characters to act as villains and assist Lotherán with his felonies.
B) Heroes (Inviduals and guilds) to hunt down Lotherán and his merry gang.

The inevidable outcome for this storyline is Lotherán's death and I have prepared to offer up to 5000 real in-game gold for group or inviduals who succeed at bringing Lotherán down. But to avoid him just getting insta-gibbed, I will gather a small group of cultist and form a guild called <Seven>.
Like the name implies, guild consist of seven characters, each representing one of the major sins (Greed/Gluttony/Envy etc etc.). Guild also will be revolving heavily around this false deity my hunter has discovered. As I have planned that both Lotherán and <Seven> will be hunted down, one by one, I dont expect people to sacrifice their mains and I am fine with people just rolling lv58. Death Knights to be killed.
In addition, I would like to mention that I would like to see some originality from those that want to throw their villains in my guild and not total anime ripoffs. Regarding on conflicts between members of <Seven> and good guys, I'll do my best to avoid retarded emotefights and more than likely, fights themselves are short clashes between characters with some dialogue around them. 51/51/51 specced rogues please dont bother.
If any of this caught your interest, please contact Armac/Lotherán in WoW for further details. I'll try answer your question best I can.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, smell ya later.

PS: Guild <Seven> itself was originally idea of Veldana/Irikanar, I have received her permission to use it for my storyline.

Last edited by Lotheran/Armac on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline. Empty Re: CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline.

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:34 pm

So you're the one whom laid hands on my Apolyon!

I want to see you dead! Razz
I figure this is mainly for Alliance side then? ;X
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline. Empty Re: CLOSED (H) Looking for villains and heroes for storyline.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Well, (H) on title says that it is mainly for HOARD to smack my bitch up

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm

I' figure I'd be up, depends on what foe you'd appreciate to meet. I got Igor ( Forsaken Plague Doc' ) An Undercity/Forsaken Champion. :X A Lightslayer/Pirate. Even sum' lvl 54' ish Troll huntsman with a nifty RP gear from Vanilla WoW which I've assembled. :X

Alli' side there's Sev, the Highwayman lvl 21 xD (Potential Ally? )
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Aww. Sad Poor Lotheran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 am

Still looking for 2-3 people for Seven to take roles of Wrath, Sloth and Pride. Still plenty of room for the good guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 am

I've got a level 70-ish forsaken rogue that could play the role of a villain, if need be. Will try to poke in-game!
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:14 pm

I've got a level 62 forsaken DK that could fit the role perfectly, going by the name of Raethe.

I'll poke you in-game. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.michael.wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I can always redesign my mostly unused Tauren. Will most likely racechange him soon so might aswell do something first.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Great, I think I have enough moles to be whacked now! Now I just need interested folks to hunt down baddies. Join the hunt folks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phreek Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:20 am

*Freaks kick of approval*

More goodies to hunt us baddies now! Bring your torches and pitchforks.
Phreek
Phreek

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 am

Depends how how you define ''good'' >Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Still looking for daring folks who would be interested in butting their heads against mine. Also, Felcrack and Marogg, Spots for Sloth and Pride are still open. If you are still interested pester me in-game. I am usually on my paladin, Armac.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm

I could be either with my Death Knight Mablin, either as a "Hero" (Or rather "Anti-Villain") with the actual character, or using the game-character as one of the "Seven" (Pride maybe?) to be eventually offed. I don't play Mablin much so an opportunity to do something with her is always welcome, for me.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Any level requirement?
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 pm

As most of the storyline takes place in Western Plaguelands, it would be good if people were above lv50. Still in need of eager bounty hunters! I'd assume group of 5-6 good guys would be enough. Not only you get chance to make name for your character, you earn 800-1000 gold while at it!

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Hmpfh, one overpowered, god-emoter is enough! Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 pm

I have an undead Bounty-hunter DK...
I'd be up for smacking some villain butt Wink
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Tso/Feloreth Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Ah, I don't think my level 24 orc can survive there. xP
Tso/Feloreth
Tso/Feloreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Still looking for 2-3 people to join the hunt and get this party started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:16 pm

If there's still any need for any more characters, I've got both an undead rogue and an orc warrior either of who might be able to step in and take any kind of role that's still necessary.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Lotheran/Armac wrote:Still looking for 2-3 people to join the hunt and get this party started.

I got a Troll Death Knight able to come, if Death knights are allowed Smile
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Thank you for all who have shown interest towards this, I have found necessary players for my storyline. I'll be posting a new thread regarding this storyline on Events section to keep people informed. Have a pleasant weekend and happy hanuka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down