Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The Renegade Cartel

2 posters

Go down

[H] The Renegade Cartel  Empty [H] The Renegade Cartel

Post by Dreadhawk Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 am

Hello again! I've started up a guild called the Renegade Cartel. A Horde based guild, with Horde interests. It's a very "free" guild, as in, yes it has a military aspect, but if your character is into different things then there is also a place for you here! We allow all races/classes.

The Goal

The Renegade Cartel has two primary objectives.

1. Fight for the Horde, or support the war effort. Be it by fighting, or being a medic. Or perhaps even a blacksmith, a cook, or any other skill you have. Celleste, the leader, is an Engineer for example, and she makes guns, bombs, hogs and so on for the Horde. But she also fights.

2. Create a financial empire, so basically, you can hire your self out as a merc, or sell your creations and so on. (The GHI addon is reccomended)

Secondary Objectives.

These are from personal agenda's, Celleste wants to hunt demons, but has no interest in becoming a Demon Hunter. So cult hunting, and demon hunting will be events within the guild to fill up the gaps between major RP PvP events.

Also, Celleste sure loves entertainment, so throwing parties, organizing gladiatorial games, races and so on will also be part of the guild activities.

RP Locations

I dislike being in one area all the time, but I guess if we're to have a main hub it will be the Goblin Harbor, but I'll be RPing all over the place, mainly in Kalimdor. Just head to the Harbor if you wanna have casual RP with guildies. And by the way! Anyone outside of the guild is welcome to chill with us.

Races will be held in Azshara

Gladiator events will be held in; Zul'darak, Tanaris, Blade's Edge, Nagrand, Dalaran, Dire Maul, Ice Crown. Possibly even other locations.

Other RP will be dotted around.

How will some of these events be run?

Well for PvP with other Hordies, it really is up to those who are fighting. However, the main "official" system will be using an emote roll system. There are two roll systems and in this case both apply depending the situation. If it's 1v1 then there is one type of rolling system which I reccomend, and this one is exclusive to 1v1 because it's only fluid in 1v1 situations. If the fighting has more than just 1v1, I advise you use the other system which is the same as the PvE one. I will explain these individually in a bit.

In PvE situations, we will be using "imaginary" enemies. And the raid group has kindly added raid markers so we can now use these to mark the NPC's location. There is a Dungeon Master, who is leading the RP. For the sake of the RP, I reccomend the Dungeon master(s) are the people up front, and you all follow their lead, due to it being really hard for them to make up what you are seeing if you are really far ahead. The Dungeon master's word is final, and they also choose the stats of the enemies.

Roll Systems

Click here to see!

Last edited by Celleste Whitegale on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Name: Celleste Whitegale
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The Renegade Cartel  Empty Re: [H] The Renegade Cartel

Post by Dreadhawk Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:03 am

Recriuting officers
Whitegale
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadhawk Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 am

The Guild is now LIVE!
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 am

Kalimdor RP you say?
Let's do lunch...
In fact, whisper me on Sonitus sometime.
We'll set something up. Myself and others happen to have plans, perhaps you and your Cartel may be interested?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadhawk Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 am

Yeah bro, that's what I'm talking about. Sure sure, and we can defo sort out that market RP.
Dreadhawk
Dreadhawk

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am

Fo' reals? Sweet!
I'll be in tommorow evenin'.
Peace!
Sonitus