Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild

+11
Crowley
Terenus
Anivitas
Vardrek/Burgen
Izzifix
Thondalar Stormleaf
Nexiax
Adry
Officer High Morale
erwtenpeller
Allatusnon
15 posters

Go down

[A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild Empty [A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild

Post by Allatusnon Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Eye of the Shadow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Overview

The Eye of the Shadow is a growing assembly of Shadow followers based in Azeroth. They control the Old Barracks in Stormwind where they train and operate. The guild is organised into a branch of the Shadow Arts and an elite Military arm, The Shadow Serpents.

Aims (OOC)

• To gain power through a greater understanding of the Shadow teachings (Respect, Tenacity and Power)

• Plan and execute events that create despair and fear throughout the land

• Do all in our power to counter the followers of the Light

History

The existence of an organised group of Dark followers has been largely absent from Azeroth. Many years ago, a powerful magi (name unknown) uncovered ancient Shadow teachings and relics, originally collected by a Light High-Priestess turned to the Shadow but hidden by the Kirin Tor in Dalaran. Using his existing knowledge and power he used his discovery to advance both himself and his apprentice Allatusnon. Eventually Allatusnon's thirst for power grew dangerously strong and he eventually betrayed his Master, consuming his power.

Arriving in Stormwind, Allatusnon used his Dark senses to target and recruit followers to his cause. Soon small, previously hidden groups began to emerge and rally to the Eye. The first was led by Lady Sellana (the Serpent Queen) who was soon given her own arm to run, the elite Shadow Serpent fighters.

The Eye is currently based in the Old Barracks of Stormwind.

Membership (OOC)

Any Dark orientated characters who are willing to swear a binding vow to the Shadow and show an understanding of RP are admitted.

Ranks and Branches

All who newly join the guild begin as Initiates. After completing their first requirements for ascension, they are placed within the Arm of the Shadow Arts (for casters) or the Shadow Serpents (melee fighters) as an Acolyte

Arm of the Shadow Arts

The Shadow Pope (GM) - Leader of the Eye and master of the Shadow Arts. Currently held by Allatusnon.

The Seer - A prophetic individual whose sole role is to further the Eye's understanding of the Shadow Arts and advise the Shadow Pope.

Lightslayer - These are elite practitioners of the Shadow Arts who have proven their loyalty to the Eye and an in-depth understanding of the Shadow teachings. They are tasked with teaching the Acolytes, furthering the Eye's influence and hindering the followers of the Light.

Acolyte - Newly ascended Initiates who are assigned to a Lightslayer for training.

The Shadow Serpents

The Serpent Queen - Highly regarded officer of the Eye and leader of the Shadow Serpents. Currently Lady Sellana.

Shadow Serpent - An elite Shadow fighter tasked with undertaking the military objectives of the Eye.

Acolyte - Newly ascended Initiates who are assigned to a Shadow Serpent for training.

If you are interested in joining or organising and event with us please message Allatusnon, Sellaná, or Rozelinda

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

[A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild Empty Re: [A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:21 pm

May you need some adventurers to thwart, as villains tend to do, we can talk about setting something up.

But whatever we do, and this goes for everyone...
Let's not let the Lighties bang at the barracks door, and let the darkies stay away from the church.

Instead, let's find more interesting venues for this eternal struggle between good and evil. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild Empty Re: [A] Eye of the Shadow - An Evil/Shadow RP/PVP guild

Post by Officer High Morale Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Comment denied.

Last edited by Artemis Dragneel on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:30 am

Out of curiosity, is there any direct link to the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow? I get that your founder's master studied the teachings of Natalie Seline as mentioned, but the interpretation of such is very... Forsaken-y.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:28 pm

No direct link no though there are synergies. The Eye is based on the knowledge archived by Natalie but are not bound to it. Instead we seek to develop our understandings of the Shadow beyond what was previously available to the Alliance races.

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexiax Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:09 pm

I don't mean to sound rude or offensive, but could you please tell your members to not Meta game or God emote? I just RPed with one of your members, and he was walking around with demons out. I confronted him, and he meta-gamed, dodging most of my attacks or becoming immune to them before teleporting away. It's a little OP for my liking, and for many others, so could you please tell your whole guild to not be OP in RP?

Also, would it be possible to find out about this group if you were to look deep enough through history books?
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi Rhia. Apologies if you experienced frustration while RPing with one of our members. While I have made it my priority to instruct new members on RP, some of them may still not be used to emote fights (again we are working on this). Please could you message me in-game to tell me who this was? I look forward to hearing from you.

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:41 pm

P.s the group would not be recorded anywhere as it has only been formed in the last month

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Was gonna post here as well, but Rhia was faster then me. I dealt with the same person. Maybe you should run a start event with your guild on how to do combat rp before letting them loose with demons around :)Got a bit frustrating for me to a point I just walked away.

To be helpful, these might be some useful links to give to your new members, especially those who are very new to rp Smile

I wish you great luck in this! Being a cultist in a cultist guild is hard! I hope you succeed Very Happy
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Hate to say this Simaria but one of my members was walking by the Command centre and got RP attacked by one of the Regiment members who simply emoted that they grabbed and threw her to the ground. While I appreciate the advice you should concentrate on your own members before dishing out RP advice. I am giving regular training sessions for general and emote RP for my own members.

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Pro-tip: Solve meta-gaming/Powermoting issues nicely by adressing them properly in game as they happen. Guild officers are often quite capable of dealing with such situations before they escalate out of proportions. Noting names, times and what actually went down in these situations helps to keep the handling of said situation professional. Enjoy!

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanks for the great ip Dwybrun

As if to justify my point I was ambushed by about 5 regiment newbie guards not more than 15 minutes ago while I was in disguise. they claimed to know who I am and wanted to arrest me? surely such an event should be exactly that, a scheduled event?

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Simaria wrote:Was gonna post here as well, but Rhia was faster then me. I dealt with the same person. Maybe you should run a start event with your guild on how to do combat rp before letting them loose with demons around :)Got a bit frustrating for me to a point I just walked away.

To be helpful, these might be some useful links to give to your new members, especially those who are very new to rp Smile

I wish you great luck in this! Being a cultist in a cultist guild is hard! I hope you succeed Very Happy

Imo don't use that guide alot of self-theorycrafting in it that muddies it up you're better looking into the lore yourself and studying it.

Still though i've seen this guild and they've done some questionable things i admit but still better than Black Hand and they're eager enough to learn i suppose so good luck.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Burgen wrote:Imo don't use that guide alot of self-theorycrafting in it that muddies it up you're better looking into the lore yourself and studying it.

Still though i've seen this guild and they've done some questionable things i admit but still better than Black Hand and they're eager enough to learn i suppose so good luck.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Random name dropping is mature. +1

Love you too Burgen <3
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenus Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:46 pm

That all depends on your view, Anivitas! Surely you would consider Black Hand a very good guild so Eye of Shadow must be simply amazing. That -must- be what he means by the name dropping.
Terenus
Terenus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm sure that's exactly what he means, I mean who would be hateful on the internet?

Anyway, I'm not really around anymore, I just lurk around these forums. But good luck with this. It's nice to see an influx of new players on Defias. Smile
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowley Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:15 pm

I've spoken to you before in-game, Allatusnon, but yeah, I`m glad that someone has taken the initiative for a shadow guild! I have had ideas about it before, but nobody really took an initiative. Wink Good luck!
Crowley
Crowley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakato Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 pm

All I can say is that you watch Supernatural which automatically makes you an awesome human being. Or Demon. Whichever you prefer Sir Crowley.
Lakato
Lakato

http://hawkwind.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. We simply wish to create a realistic Dark guild that will survive and flourish, hopefully creating some interesting plots and events.

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:52 pm

I personally like the idea of this Guild. While I have Before seen atleast two likeminded Guilds in the past that have just been destroyed by pretty unserious members who really just can't RP for ****. I would be very glad to consider this an improvement. Defias needs more evil organizations and not just a few individuals to act like the villians. If you'd like to get a few enemies quickly, I'd certainly be willing to arrange something with my newly formed mage Guild, the Ordo Arcana Smile since we make ourselves an enemy of all shadow and fel users IC. Anyway, taken from from what i've seen of your Guild, it looks promising, and I really Think you might get something going here:) Might join you with my Death Knight someday
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Allatusnon Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:35 am

Eldiros I will certainly be in contact. Thank you for your kind words!

Allatusnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:39 am

Shadows don't have eyes.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down