Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know thy crimes! Know thy sins! Can thou reach Heaven?

+27
Arabella Greene
Jeanpierre
Emrys
Amaryl
Feydor
Skarain
Lorainne/Bridlington
Antistia
Ishap/Virock
Osmand
Eowale
corleth
Braiden
Thelos
Silferdrake
Geneviève
Sanara
Sorayah
Shaelyssa
Gahalla
Seranita
Dréfurion
Timna
Kristeas Sunbinder
Drustai
Lexgrad
Melnerag
31 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Know thy crimes! Know thy sins! Can thou reach Heaven? - Page 3 Empty Re: Know thy crimes! Know thy sins! Can thou reach Heaven?

Post by Silferdrake Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 am

Yet is it not despite of this temptation that one must find redemption? If redemption comes from the intellect but not from the soul, what use could it possibly have? It is not supposed to be easy, but redemption is a path one must walk alone. Atonement must grow from the heart, or it doesn't grow at all.
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet
Name: Steven Silferdrake
Title: Baron

Back to top Go down

Know thy crimes! Know thy sins! Can thou reach Heaven? - Page 3 Empty Re: Know thy crimes! Know thy sins! Can thou reach Heaven?

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:05 am

...this heretic knows how to argue! Sad
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 am

Of course. The most dangerous viper is not the one who kills with poison, but with words. Just as the most dangerous heretic is the one who is armed with with reason and charisma instead of spell and sword. Razz
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 am

HA! he admitted to being most dangeorus! *drags to the stake*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Did I now? I never said *I* was dangerous, I was only contemplating the nature of danger. I belevie you jumped to a quick conclusion here, which in itself is a sin, is it not?
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 pm

Not for Witch-Hunters! They're allowed to come to as quick a conclusion as they wish.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

So.. Witch-Hunters are above their own law.. I see.

Has any of you been chained and tortured for the cultists you are?

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:48 pm

It would sure be odd if Chapter got accused of CULTISM and declared a cult and hunted down like a cult >_>

And the Witch-hunters...they see the law more as a -guideline-

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:54 pm

You -are- a cult though. I mean from what I've collected you are more like Scarlets than like the Silver Hand.

I think you should all burn -nod-

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Braiden wrote:
Thelos wrote:Just out of curiosity; if there is an Anethionean heaven, is there a hell, too? And in that case, is there a Satan?
They have the Anti-Anethion Cool

Spending Forever with Anethioneans... is that not hell? (I love you)

Also it is now a life goal to get a char of mine into requiem of a warlock Cool
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:09 pm

No...it is not hell. Anethioneans are very kind to each other! As one new member once said it: "Chapter feels like true family, they will do everything for each other. But then you realize that if you make one misstep, they won't hesitate to shoot you."
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Exaythe wrote:No...it is not hell. Anethioneans are very kind to each other! As one new member once said it: "Chapter feels like true family, they will do everything for each other. But then you realize that if you make one misstep, they won't hesitate to shoot you."
Haha, that's true! Petrine has unconditional love for pretty much everyone in the Chapter. Greagoir on the other hand, he's a bit more 'I'll kill you if you dirty those Shadowbreaker robes with anything other than the blood of demons and heretics'.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Anyway, what Corleth is guilty of:

Misotheism - Worked against the will of the Abbot and High-Inquisitor several times in his latter days, sometimes overtly, sometimes not.

Witchcraft - Began to practice shadow magic in secret about three weeks after Ioanna was killed.

Undermining the faith - When Osmand took the rite of seclusion and Corleth became Archlector; he twisted and perverted the doctrine in subtle ways.

Apostasy - Abandoned the Light believing that It had abandoned him.

Corrupting - As he became more and more overtly a traitor, he lead a few canons astray.

Faithlessness - He was without faith for some time in his latter days in the Chapter.

Treason & Exploitation - Betrayed the Chapter, attempted to get them into an un-winable war that would lead to their downfall and arranged the murder of High-Inquisitor Regelius Renn.

Murder - See above.

Disobedience - Attempted to gainsay the inquisition many times, even when not corrupted.

Treachery and Deception - These two words pretty much sum up his late month in the Chapter.

Denying hospitality and spreading ill rumours - Did the former when ever rage took over him and did the latter when a one Inquisitor Aadaria made his short-comings known.

Hatred, Jealousy, Arrogance and Selfishness - Wasn't without these traits, as either pure or corrupt.

and lastly, Unhelpful deeds and speech.

I don't think there is much Corleth would receive, if he were to be found by the Chapter, expect the pyre. Sadly.

Maybe his previous hard work and history with them could work in his favour, if he was truly penitent... or his hard work and history with them could work against him.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silferdrake Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Dreth wrote:
Braiden wrote:
Thelos wrote:Just out of curiosity; if there is an Anethionean heaven, is there a hell, too? And in that case, is there a Satan?

Naww, that's very nice of you. People who has made an impact on my character will be featured sooner or later. If that doesn't work, you can always send me a bribe Wink.
Silferdrake
Silferdrake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Feature the Chapter....and you might get a pardon for your many sins! *offers a Bull of Indulgence* ...just don't tell a certain guy from the Seal called 'Luther' about this, kay?
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Silferdrake wrote:
Dreth wrote:
Braiden wrote:

Naww, that's very nice of you. People who has made an impact on my character will be featured sooner or later. If that doesn't work, you can always send me a bribe Wink.

KK I will stalk you!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:49 pm

In the name of the Light, the Great and the Merciful, be bumped!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 am

Eówale Dreadbringer:
Guilty of being a:
Spoiler:

Has commited:
Spoiler:
Wow, you guys would really not like Eówale. o_o
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Eowale wrote:Eówale Dreadbringer:
Guilty of being a:
Spoiler:

Has commited:
Spoiler:

We knew this exercise would end bad for you Eowale before you even did it...this just confirms your guilt!
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Ishap would only be wrath but for some reason the entire Chapter is against her...
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Eowale Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Osmand wrote:
Eowale wrote:Eówale Dreadbringer:
Guilty of being a:
Spoiler:

Has commited:
Spoiler:

We knew this exercise would end bad for you Eowale before you even did it...this just confirms your guilt!
Come at me, son!
Eowale
Eowale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Ishap/Virock wrote:Ishap would only be wrath but for some reason the entire Chapter is against her...
Just from my limited experience with Ishap I can already see a number of sins she's guilty of other than wrath. Wink
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Hmm i wonder.. I must have a look see which ones monny committed thow ic'ly no chaptarian would know asside from helmfrid and osmand as those are the only onses she had an argument with a long time ago
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Ishap/Virock wrote:Ishap would only be wrath but for some reason the entire Chapter is against her...

Lets see if she should be persecuted by the Inquisition!
She is a blasphemer- she has spoken against the chapter and its clergy.
She is a sinner-she has broken the virtue of respect and used shadow weapons.
She is not faithless- however an argument would be made by osmand that she is faithless :p
She is a criminal- Shadow weapon breaks the law and attacking the High Inquisitor in Darkshire is against the law
Sacrilege- Hmm...she hasn't technically struck members of the clergy. but she has disturbed sacred places.
Heresy!- It could be argued she subverts the doctrine of the faith, with her talk about balance.
Defiler- She has brought other disciples along with her in her acts of sin and shadow use.
Witch- I would say yes, since she used a shadow weapon.
Apostasy- nope your good! ;D
Infidel- Well she refuses to accept our judgement, therefore yes.
Heathen- Naa she is good for this.
Cultist- Nope good
Betrayer- Nope your good for this too.
Oathbreaker- No you are quite good for this aswell.
Light's enemy- The Chapter would certainly think so!

Now sins osmand would say Ishap is guilty of!
Witchcraft,Damnation, Misotheism,Self-righteousness,Corrupting,Undermining the faith,Faithlessness,Blasphemy,Irreligious Behavior,Harm,Insult,Mockery,Harshness, Spreading ill-rumors,Wrath, Hatred,

I think this of Ishap.. .Very Happy but then again Osmand isn't a judge..
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Antistia would be guilty of:

Misotheism, necromancy, heresy, Witchcraft, Self-righteousness, Apostasy, corrupting, sacrilege, Irreligious behavior, blasphemy murder, harm, subjugation, exploitation, treachery, deception, insult, harshness, spreading ill rumors, debauchery, wrath, hatred, arrogance, selfishness, treating with prejudice, wishing harm, thinking poorly, concealing the truth, unhelpful deeds, unhelpful speech, unhelpful thoughts

Out of the top of my head, probably missed a few.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next