Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

+32
Cid
Magaskawee/Anaei
Luzerne
Ataris
Tyriez
Kozgugore Feraleye
Tso/Feloreth
Dréfurion
Frostfeather
Saevir
Kil'drakor
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Flo
Drustai
bloop
Seranita
Nessra Sunwhisper
Morinth
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Lavian
Sharyssa/Adenah
Gesh
Muzjhath
Krogon Devilstep
The Z
Feydor
Jeanpierre
Kristeas Sunbinder
Grufftoof
Melnerag
Kettin
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 3 Empty Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

Post by Drustai Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Fuck yes.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 3 Empty Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

Post by Melnerag Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Brilliant! Now only add player-housing and shit and it will be very cozy!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Now if only they'd return things like the original dungeon sets... I severely regret deleting my magisters gear so I could save bank space >:
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Funny how promised feautures from the competition can, so easily, make them come back on previous statements just to stay on equal footing. :p

But ya, good addition. Hoping there'll be some more info on it soon.

Osnap. I like what I'm reading...unless the fact that they'll include Deathwing raid in the same patch means that it'll come out sometime during next year. Currently I really wouldn't mind it coming out already this year. Not too early raiding for me anymore as I ain't raiding these days!
Do believe we'll still see it this year; oct-dec period if I'd wager a guess. MoP's allready planned for Q2 '12 (tho Q3 would be more reasonable if they really put it out that quickly) if the leaked slate is to be believed, which leaves some months for the 5.0 patch or a surprise raid.
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Name: Sanaje
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Don't get your hopes high. you will be disappointed. In one of those dungeons spirit of Malygos comes to the flayer and says "THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A DESTROYER"....and next expansion we will see +5 statues of Tirion Fordring.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Woop it was what we were hoping for. Very Happy My bank full of rp gear can be sorted out a little now Smile

Also i don't want deathwing coming out to soon. I've no long tamed him now every one is going to kill him D=
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh my.. I think I can't wait.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:33 pm

The details on the new void storage are as follows:
100 to 150 slots to store items
All items put in void storage will have the following removed from them:
Enchants
Gems
Name of player who crafted the item

And some Transmogrification stuff:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3309048
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Our first patch 4.3 feature preview just went live and it's an exciting new way to customize the look of your character. You'll be able to benefit from the stats on your high-end gear, but change it to visually appear as something else. Get excited for Transmogrification!

Now I'm feeling annoyed that my interest in the game died. :< I could've used this ages ago!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Can't believe they're actually doing this... I-i have no words.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Bugger that. I spent so bloody long farming for matching items... Now it's bloody easy. >.> Fuck you Blizzard.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kil'drakor Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

I wonder if the opposing faction can see the different armor skins.

WAR has a similar thing but afaik there it is only visible to your own faction.

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:26 pm

I wonder if it allows you to use a sword skin while having a mace equipped.
Not easy to find a good mace that fits the blood knight set.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Morinth wrote:Bugger that. I spent so bloody long farming for matching items... Now it's bloody easy. >.> Fuck you Blizzard.

from the sound of it, you need the original items to copy the look
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:I wonder if it allows you to use a sword skin while having a mace equipped.
Not easy to find a good mace that fits the blood knight set.

Nope. Has to be the same type of item.

Only guns/bows/crossbows can be skinned between each other.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Saevir wrote:
Morinth wrote:Bugger that. I spent so bloody long farming for matching items... Now it's bloody easy. >.> Fuck you Blizzard.

Still! Some of us don't spend hours grinding pvp gear cause we prefer to RP over brainlessly grinding honor. >.> I can see me getting absolutely decked by fully tiered idiots masquerading in 'RP' sets.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Morinth wrote:
Saevir wrote:

Still! Some of us don't spend hours grinding pvp gear cause we prefer to RP over brainlessly grinding honor. >.> I can see me getting absolutely decked by fully tiered idiots masquerading in 'RP' sets.

Or you could actually -roleplay- and emote battle instead of having an -ooc duel-. Smile Which I know many on Horde have a hard time grasping that it is actually ooc.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh sweet, weapons too! My rogue will be hoppin around in Darkmantle set while wielding those nifty season number something daggers!

This sure's a blessing to all roleplayers, especially when thinking about some WPvP events.

Oh, and on the emote dueling subject....please god no, what with majority of players continuing that emote match 'till one of the players dies of old age.

Last edited by Raghtul on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm

I prefer emote fighting. Very Happy Or battling in RP gear. Then the fighting is drawn out, and flashy. Now battling in RP gear will be the equivalent of OOCing your full pvp set on.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Morinth wrote:
Saevir wrote:

PvP gear isn't that hard to grind nor does it take that long, tbh.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Drustai wrote:PvP gear isn't that hard to grind nor does it take that long, tbh.
Very true, especially these days. Can grind the whole set in less than a week, especially if you happen to get lucky with BGs.

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Drustai wrote:
Morinth wrote:
Saevir wrote:

People don't always play for PvP. Some play the game for the RP. Some people have a life and a job, they have limited time for the game and choose to place it upon what they play it for - RP.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Drustai wrote:
Morinth wrote:
Saevir wrote:

A few Sin Belore members will tell you what my luck's like. A couple of them did some BG's with me. And everytime, we were landed with a group of idiots running in circles like headless chickens while we were the only three trying to win the games. It takes a fuckton of losses to get ONE piece of armour. The moment I stopped playing, they won their matches. >.> And no, it's not me. I'm decent in a fight. My guild used to sit outside Org with the rest and practice.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Well, also note that since you have to pay to change the skin, I imagine people will only have one proper combat outfit. Changing to other outfits will still be low stats, because I doubt you'll change your skin every single time you RP (as that'd add up very quickly, at least 100g per swap at max level it looks like).

I'm going to be skinning my PvP gear into my IC combat outfit, while continuing to change into weaker RP gear otherwise.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Drustai wrote:Well, also note that since you have to pay to change the skin, I imagine people will only have one proper combat outfit. Changing to other outfits will still be low stats, because I doubt you'll change your skin every single time you RP (as that'd add up very quickly, at least 100g per swap at max level it looks like).

I'm going to be skinning my PvP gear into my IC combat outfit, while continuing to change into weaker RP gear otherwise.

I don't roleplay him anymore, but aye. I'd have done the same for my warrior Faralan. He had several outfits some more casual, some semi-fight ready and one proper war-outfit. The latter I'd have used my pvp gear, which means my more commonly used armours would be the real deal weak rp gear.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next