Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

+32
Cid
Magaskawee/Anaei
Luzerne
Ataris
Tyriez
Kozgugore Feraleye
Tso/Feloreth
Dréfurion
Frostfeather
Saevir
Kil'drakor
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Flo
Drustai
bloop
Seranita
Nessra Sunwhisper
Morinth
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Lavian
Sharyssa/Adenah
Gesh
Muzjhath
Krogon Devilstep
The Z
Feydor
Jeanpierre
Kristeas Sunbinder
Grufftoof
Melnerag
Kettin
36 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 pm

That would actually be a good feature for roleplayers, finally able to change those things for their char into a more fitting one, Nilda is a small human and not all males are as muscular either.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Wouldn't it be easier to implent a tattoo npc than that?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:33 pm

will all female chars keep their chars super pritty though Razz
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Beauty is in the eye of beholder. I'd want my charecters to look normal, but " Pretty " to someone else.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

If it was to change to the looks of gear of another set or so. The best way to restrict people from going elite Season 10 looks is that the player would need to actually have the items in his inventory to clone it. Lord of the rings did this I believe.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Eira wrote:If it was to change to the looks of gear of another set or so. The best way to restrict people from going elite Season 10 looks is that the player would need to actually have the items in his inventory to clone it. Lord of the rings did this I believe.

Im guessing thats how the system will work. The item design you use would be destroyed I guess. So wanting to have the top rated season 10 gear would requiring you to get the rating and points.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

I have the answer!!!

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 2 Transmogrifier
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:48 pm

haha win we should all pester the gms , one of them is bound to spill the info.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 pm

What if Transmogrifier simlply allows you, for an insane ammount of gold, to transform into another creature? Like....dunno...murlock Very Happy
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 pm

*Turns into a critter* They will never see me coming Twisted Evil
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Not small enough as goblin yet? <.<
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Exaythe wrote:What if Transmogrifier simlply allows you, for an insane ammount of gold, to transform into another creature? Like....dunno...murlock Very Happy

I doubt they'd do that. It would start expensive, QQ would happen, price would be nerfed, people would spam it, and it would end up like that azshara thing that turns you into a highborne, people would never stop wearing it, and peoples race would lose signifigance, eventually making people just pick the best racial and then spamming that to race change you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:45 pm

If it is a way of being able to change your characters build, please let us be able to have smaller built male Draenei. I like the Draenei, but I'd like to play a male without looking like a blueberry flavoured body-builder...
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm

If it let your change build, Morinth would finally be small and annoying! As opposed to tall and annoying. Very Happy
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 pm

I hope it's a way of changing one set of gear to another type >.>
Such as tanking gear into dps gear.
Would be terribly nifty for hybrid classes! (Mages, warlocks, rogues and hunters would probably end up crying though)
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Hrm.. if it alters build. I suppose I would delete all my toons and make a human, slender male mage or priest.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 pm

I think Anegra wins the guessing game. Changing between gear-'sorts' is the most likely case. Works only for PvE&PvP sets of course.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:42 am

Nah that would be pretty gamebreaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:44 am

http://calvinandhobbes.wikia.com/wiki/Transmogrifier

spoke to a gm yesterday and I said what is the transmogrifier and he went calin and hobbes had a transmogrifier so dont know if thats a hint. Will post the screens later.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

oh I so hope it is gear visual alteration and toon customisation would be so so cool as nerly all my toons do not follow the standerd mould
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Perturbo wrote:Nah that would be pretty gamebreaking.
This, indeed. Other possibilities also keep buggin me. Even if I do like Blizzard, I'm having hard time believing that they'd allow body/gear visual customization for free. Unless it'll cost a whole lot of in-game money or that you can only do it for free the first time, then pay RL money for when you want to do it again. I'd probably settle for the latter option.

But I imagine that they have to be something interesting, with all this teasing and hype-ing...

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by bloop Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 am

From a gamescom interview about patch 4.3 http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/08/17/patch-4-3-deathwing-cosmetic-armor-skins-and-armor-storage/

Deathwing's raid and three new 5-man dungeons
Cosmetic armor skins
An armor closet to store old gear, freeing up bank space
bloop
bloop

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 pm

*eyes bank full of rp gear*
Can it count for weapons aswell?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Osnap. I like what I'm reading...unless the fact that they'll include Deathwing raid in the same patch means that it'll come out sometime during next year. Currently I really wouldn't mind it coming out already this year. Not too early raiding for me anymore as I ain't raiding these days!

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next