Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

+32
Cid
Magaskawee/Anaei
Luzerne
Ataris
Tyriez
Kozgugore Feraleye
Tso/Feloreth
Dréfurion
Frostfeather
Saevir
Kil'drakor
Rmuffn
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Flo
Drustai
bloop
Seranita
Nessra Sunwhisper
Morinth
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Lavian
Sharyssa/Adenah
Gesh
Muzjhath
Krogon Devilstep
The Z
Feydor
Jeanpierre
Kristeas Sunbinder
Grufftoof
Melnerag
Kettin
36 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 5 Empty Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

Post by Dréfurion Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Deathwing is just a puppet anyway.. If the Hour of Twilight would happen he'd be killed too. (atleast if Ysera dreamt of the hour of twilight in the latest book.. I really should start reading them.)

At any rate, Nozdormu "reveals" in that latest book the Old Gods are behind everything.. I am sure we're going to see this N'zoth.. Not sure if it will be in 4.4 or 5.something...

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing? - Page 5 Empty Re: Void Storage and Transmogrifier - Patch 4.3 Teasing?

Post by Ataris Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Blizzard has already stated they want to push out expansions at a quicker rate. Seems they're getting there.

Faster expanions = more moneyz
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Ataris wrote:Blizzard has already stated they want to push out expansions at a quicker rate. Seems they're getting there.

I think they said that because people got pissed at ICC for an eternity (Ruby Sanctum doesn't count).. People are never happy!!

Cataclysm thus far has been such a clusterfuck of random. The Zandalari.. I suppose we'll find out N'zoth has been whispering to that king of them, inspiring their new evil shenanigans.. Infinite flight reappearance.. It just kind of feels like we're into the prelude of actually dealing with shit, even if we're killing big names, it feels so empty because we know what bigger is going to come.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Drefurion wrote:
Ataris wrote:Blizzard has already stated they want to push out expansions at a quicker rate. Seems they're getting there.

I think they said that because people got pissed at ICC for an eternity (Ruby Sanctum doesn't count).. People are never happy!!

Cataclysm thus far has been such a clusterfuck of random. The Zandalari.. I suppose we'll find out N'zoth has been whispering to that king of them, inspiring their new evil shenanigans.. Infinite flight reappearance.. It just kind of feels like we're into the prelude of actually dealing with shit, even if we're killing big names, it feels so empty because we know what bigger is going to come.

It was rumored since vanilla that Hakkar was a servant of the Old Gods. It's not that random. It's just a lot less obvious than Wrath or BC.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Hakkar used to be a prime enemy of the Zandalari though.. They gave you the quest to kill him!

King Rastakhan is chillin' along with Azshara in N'zoth's 'the undersea experience' nightclub.

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Prepare for patch upon patch of 5-mans then!
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Isn't the next expac lined for quarter 2/3 2012 though? So not -that- far away if that blizz graph was true, which so far it has been.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Z Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:58 am

I just want a completely new continent to roam around and explore, while meeting/killing it's inhabitants. I probably wouldn't even mind the lack of new hero class nor races. JUST GIVE ME NEW ZONES!!11
Perturbo wrote:Isn't the next expac lined for quarter 2/3 2012 though? So not -that- far away if that blizz graph was true, which so far it has been.
Well, I wouldn't be holding my breath either way, what with Cataclysm announced during 2009 August and released in 2010 December. But then again, if Blizzard aims to bring out new expansions a tad faster than before...

Oh, and peeps (myself included) should probably take this expansion discussion over to the "Mists of Pandaria" topic...

The Z

Character sheet
Name: Zobke, aka, Mr. Z
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:52 am

And, if new x-pac is 5-levels only, and DOES NOT include revamping the entire old word - they can dash it out pretty fast, no? Especially if it has no new races/classes.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Luzerne Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 am

Perturbo wrote:Isn't the next expac lined for quarter 2/3 2012 though? So not -that- far away if that blizz graph was true, which so far it has been.

If memory serves, the 'leaked' graph plan thing it was 2nd quarter 2012 which would be April-May ish... So if they got 4.3 which is the last patch of Cata out by November it's possible that a April release for X4 would happen assuming its once again 5 levels.. Remember Cata changed a lot of stuff in the old world aswell so despite being 5 levels it was a large expansion. If this expansion has the same amount of end game content as Cata did on release, and assuming they have already started producing it which they doubtless have, then it is very likely it will be a earlier release than christmas 2012... Not to mention with ToR looking to be released soon they want something to combat it... A new WoW expansion just after the release of ToR would probably pull some people from ToR back to WoW. Something a major patch could never do, leaving a early expansion the only real option.

Luzerne

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 am

My god. Customizable armour. Really? This has to be the greatest/possible most disastrous role playing advancement in WoW's history..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 am

Because...?
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 am

Cid wrote:Because...?

Greatest simply because the potential for rp sets will go through the roof. People will have the opportunity to wear things that could take them months to get.

Disastrous possibly because it could lead to everyone having uber-gear 'because they can.'
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 am

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:

Greatest simply because the potential for rp sets will go through the roof. People will have the opportunity to wear things that could take them months to get.

Disastrous possibly because it could lead to everyone having uber-gear 'because they can.'

... you still have to grind out the outfits. You can't just pick and choose any gear you want, you have to own it.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 am

Drustai wrote:
Anaei/Vezullia wrote:

... you still have to grind out the outfits. You can't just pick and choose any gear you want, you have to own it.

Ohhh.. Then that's alright then.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 am

Though, later they'll probably scrap that restriction. I'm pretty sure they'll just end up making it cost more to customize into stuff you don't have.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 am

I'm not sure how practical it would be to be able to choose things you don't already have.
It's either going to be a lot that you have to go through to find the right skin, or just a few and there'll be qq on the skins that aren't added.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Well, I'm merely going on the basis that there will be a whole bunch of QQ'ing about having to grind everything (despite knowing you'd have to, since they introduced the void bank at the same damn time), plus the fact Blizzard love implementing stuff to suck up everyone's gold.

Which in all fairness is fine these days.

I'd prefer to have to farm stuff, because I guess there's a sense of accomplishment there, but there -a lot- of players that won't share that sentiment, so, they'll complain 'til the change is made.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dréfurion Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 pm

I don't they'll QQ about not being able to make their stuff look diffrent because they don't have the item they might want it to look like but don't want to farm it.. It's such a vanity thing that I just see loads of players not caring (especially since the price in gold is quite steep), going with sassy black mageweave (or other easy gained gear) or farming their asses off (like people do for minipets) without much QQ..

Dréfurion

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 pm

I did see a blue post covering the issue of gear you don't own not being available for 'mogging. They justified it by the fact that to allow it, they would have to design and create a UI menu that indexed every viable item in the entire game, as opposed to the current implementation where they just have a slot for you to plop the item into.

I doubt they are going to put that much extra effort in just to silence some QQ from people who can't be arsed to put in the effort to customize their character to their taste, in a game where that is arguable the entire point of any kind of effort.
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:42 pm

I hope they'll include greys and whites into the mogging process. I'm slightly concerned about the "need to have stats" basically.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

I imagine it's something they'll implement once it's been added to the game. Since it'll be the barebones of the system when we get it, I would think.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Blueposts says that eventually they'll add more and more to it, if its possible that is, so its just about waiting and providing feedback once we have the feature. I suppose.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm

I've posted a thread on the (official) General forum, named: Transmog grey and white ARMOUR as well!

Would like your views on things and perhaps a post there?
Cid
Cid

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next