Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Shaelyssa Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Oh. My. God.

Jayse, I am just speechless.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Koroko Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Billiam wrote:
Koroko wrote:

lovely stuff! That girl could use a cake or two though.

Thank you!
I don't understand your art. :P

it's a giant bird-dinosaur thing called a Qurupeco, the sac on its chest swells up when it sings to attract larger, deadlier monsters to defend it. The other thing is called Deviljho and it's just a really lame pun :)

I shall try and draw some WoW related stuff but I haven't logged in in a few months now.. also I draw with a mouse as opposed to a tablet so stuff takes ages and doesn't exactly look great but I have fun at least
Koroko
Koroko

http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Koroko_Nightwatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:03 pm

@ koroko ^^.. now it makes more sense Smile that is a game? whoa

here's a cartoon for Lianna I've just had a go at after some auberdine rp the other night Wink
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Bb6ba4cea0e641d17864fcca220b4921
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Calisar wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Bb6ba4cea0e641d17864fcca220b4921

For some reason.. this picture really scares me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Amazingly well done Calisar. and can we have a rule not to qoute the picture, -right- above our posts?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Varekk-criss-wulf
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 EmoticonBow
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

bored waiting for wow to come back up D<
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm

wulfgnar wrote:bored waiting for wow to come back up D<
Bored you say?! I can fix that!

*spams with screenies of Mandui*
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexius Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Jayse wrote:
Jayse's picture

Something I did today.

Never thought a wow model could look so good. Nicely done
Lexius
Lexius

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Amazing work Wulfgnar Very Happy
Love the features on the man on the right especially, the lighting is awesome.

Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:30 pm

ah thankyou! That is Varekk on the left, and Wulfgnar on the right =)
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 pm

*wills Wulfgnar to draw her with temptations of sex*
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Anaei/Vezullia wrote:*wills Wulfgnar to draw her with temptations of sex*
It's a female, you tard. Stop trying your usual tactic, it won't work...unless she's into girls...or bi. Regardless! Stop making the council look bad!

/SLAP
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Saevir Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:45 pm

The mustache and facial build of Wulfgnar in that pic reminds me a lot of officer Miller from Mirror's Edge
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Darilas Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:32 pm

A quick scetch I made with which I am quite happy:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Darysc11

(I don't think my drawing is very good, but this one I liked)
Darilas
Darilas

Character sheet
Name: Darilas Lionfeet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koroko Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Darilas wrote:A quick scetch I made with which I am quite happy:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Darysc11

we've all gotta start somewhere!

also Wulf has the greatest moustache and I am highly envious

also I'll edit this post with a WoW related picture because I really just should y'know
Koroko
Koroko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 am

The Takedown

After following the movements of a suspected High Elven defector. SI:7 sent a lone operative to Silvermoon City tasked with infiltrating and removing him before negotiations with the Elven councils could take place.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Takedo12
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Elanessë Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Indeed we gotta start somewhere... ^^ if you want to evolve you drawing, I can recommend the book called "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" by Betty Edwards (http://www.drawright.com/), exceptionally good, and you don't have to have ever touched a pencil or paper to start using it. You improve really fast! She explains how drawing works overall, how the brain shifts from left to right, and gives drawing tasks and techniques.

Other than that, the best advise I can give you it to keep drawing the things you like... be it a certain cartoon or simply wowcharacters! That's the best way to keep feeling the joy of drawing, and keep improving ones skill while enjoying the process. Smile and do go to get feedback from people... gives you a boost and courage to continue Wink
Elanessë
Elanessë

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm

This is gonna sound like a dumb question but how do I draw imaginary people

I ended up taking art as a filler subject in my 5th year and was apparently pretty good at it but that was mostly emotive sketching and stuff, I don't really understand how people can just make shit up and have it look so good Question
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:58 am

Jazeel wrote:This is gonna sound like a dumb question but how do I draw imaginary people

I ended up taking art as a filler subject in my 5th year and was apparently pretty good at it but that was mostly emotive sketching and stuff, I don't really understand how people can just make shit up and have it look so good Question
It's really hard. You just have to get yourself be really good at drawing human/orc/troll/whatever models and then implement them in your own imaginary scene in a drawing. Rocket science right there.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:15 am

Or use a picture and build from it
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Elanessë Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 am

Well thing is... the more you draw something, the better you get at drawing that specific thing. So, if you want to draw humans out of your imagination, you need to study the human body; namely athonomy classes/croquis (drawing humans from live positions). There are books on athonomy as well, but if you want to start immediatly, you can even simply browse the internet for it and draw from there. Personally prefer not looking at the computer to draw something, and prefer a book/something live, but that's just me... Wink But that's how people get good at it... having drawn human muscles, legs, arms, eyes, etc, a million times. Hope that answered your question good enough Smile
Elanessë
Elanessë

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Look at your hand, draw that 100 times and each time you do it will be better everytime. Then you can draw it from your mind. Thats how it works, thats how you improve XD

And mock flag.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Blackblood-flag
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Koroko Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:44 pm

wulfgnar speaks the truth! And the truth is, perhaps, another way of saying - don't start drawing without good reference material :) All art is drawn from 'inspiration' and it's stupid to consider it only worthwhile if that inspiration is the artist's imagination alone

like this for example: my friend's character that I drew for her birthday:

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 1481739208

I would have struggled if I had not (clearly) used this for reference:

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 5 Snowball1

or well maybe this actually

Last edited by Koroko on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koroko
Koroko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next