Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Oh, btw, I really need the practise but find it to be more challenging and fun to draw something "useful". So if you can find a picture of good quality (zoom-able is preferred) that resembles your character, send it to me in a PM with description stuff that I need to add. Like black hair instead of blonde, more beard, some scar, draenei etc. If it's a non-human a screenie of your char would be great.
I need the practise so I will gladly draw it for you.
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Gesh Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Okay, I know this goes completely against the big capital lettered, YOUR work. Thingy, But this artist draws the cutest goblin female ever. and if you fanboyed aswell when you saw the first models of them, I present you. The awesome Jess-o.
http://jess-o.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2q3yoy

She also does other WOW stuff.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 am

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 The_Hunting_of_the_Snark_by_A_Hylian_Warrior

Heh, it has my dArt on it.

This picture is kinda old by a few months.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:09 am

Jakins wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 The_Hunting_of_the_Snark_by_A_Hylian_Warrior

Heh, it has my dArt on it.

This picture is kinda old by a few months.

Did you do that by hand or throuh the computer? It it's by hand I'm REALLY impressed by your skills! If it's by computer I am still immpressed, but more of your creativity and idea, it's great! Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:16 am

That mask is beautiful.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 am

Oh my goodness, Jakins! That is absolutely brilliant! And the mask looks so freaky: I love it!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:34 am

Billiam wrote:Here's Jenette, Dagur's character that I made for him. I used Brittany Murphy, made her more blonde and added freckles. :)
The hair was a bitch to draw so I gave up on the left side. :P

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Jenette_Brightcider_by_Agalii

Gorgeous!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 am

Heh, thanks! It was by a type of pen called a copic multiliner SP, so none of it was done on the computer. Did it during class with a 0.1, 0.05 and 0.03mm nib.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 pm

That's really impressive. Getting all lines exactly where you want them and managing to do highlights without a kneading gum = skills! Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Heh, thanks! One of my other pen works are on the front page of this topic, if anything.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:12 am

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Edervi10

Just a doodle on the finally obtained photoshop of my new undead boy priest who I just rolled. Difficult program is difficult, low confidence is low. :/
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 am

Vectoria; if I knew how to send stuff to you, I'd totally send my copy of a non-trial SAI to you.

It's a paint program made for artists. I did this on it, for example.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 am

I am loving those pictures, Madel! They look very comic-y / cartoon-y; I love your style, personally! Keep drawing Smile.
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 am

That's about as far as my artistic skills got... xD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 am

Why is the "Our Father" in your sig? Christian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 am

It's not christian, it's believed to belong to the Ancient Vikings who landed on the coasts of England. (According to my sources)

Which is a turning point from Odinism to Christianity.

So no, not exactly christian.

and why? Heck, ancient stuff is ownage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 pm

I just need more practice with photoshop it was my first proper peice so i'm not expecting miracles. ...Besides, If my bloodly art teacher would set up another life model I might get more anatomy and realism in it..
Colouring is also a bitch.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm

I really like it, Madel, your proportions are great aswell as the shading. I love the facial expression and the eyes, it looks a little emo innocent, kinda. Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Koblit10

My goblin to be, Koblitz Retzel Shaman, Un-sure what pvp specc but definately resto raiding Very Happy.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm

I would still give you SAI if I could though. The program is like 4-5mb big and doesn't get installed but rather 'hangs around'.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I've tried it before, wasen't to fond. I think i just need to install my wacom properly and sort out pen senstivty.. As photoshop is not reconising it.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Here is your SAI; Full version 1.10, checked by me to be working and virus free.

After clicking the link do not look at the banners (They ARE disturbing), the download should begin in 10 seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 am

Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 am

Pfsh' you fellas have yet to experience the limitless posibilities with Windows XP - Paint! Rolling Eyes

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Scourg10
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 am

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 3 Seer
Dabbling in sculpting.
Flo
Flo

Character sheet
Name: Sanaje
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next