Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+80
Calisar
Eve
Vaell
Rae Wulfgnar
Susan
erwtenpeller
Cid
Coppersocket
siegmund
Gesh
Allonia_Miral
Krogon Devilstep
Thondalar Stormleaf
Zalissa
Sadok
Arabella Greene
Littlepip
Iriel Silversong
Fyffe
Skarain
Sullee Swiftspeech
Thelos
Feydor
Helmut
Ralegh
Kittrina
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Baròth / Olian
Quin
Lomenár Nightsinger
Elric/Richard
Tuomas/Decurius
Delinith
Coppernut
Nifty
Chase - Esou
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Ledgic
Sohan
Althaløs
Buren
Lexgrad
Elijah Wesley
Kristeas Sunbinder
Ruby
Rargnasha
Grim
Gogol
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Eowale
Muzjhath
Raene
Hermie
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
The Z
Rhonya Steelheart
Finnabhair
Shaelyssa
Zhaun Blackblood
Solanum
Ziata'Ima
Emrys
Anivitas
Amaryl
Odgan / Keag
Ixirar
Whisper
Elrua
Darilas
Lorainne/Bridlington
Grufftoof
Drustai
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Xen-tau
Raenmar
Rmuffn
Ave/Sariella
Samian/Bismack
Melnerag
84 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Empty Post YOUR Artwork thread' anything from poop to photoshop and classic' hand drawn!

Post by Gesh Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Visited a friend and got a go on her photoshop and her bamboo tablet..
Just er.. a demon/draenei I dunno Razz
It's male..

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Derpnte
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Wulf is so confused by the amount of hate he gets hehe.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Wulf-confusedlarger_zps9ee4469d
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Wulfgnar super saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:01 pm

The long and painful work on a Coat of Arms for 'archlectorate of Stormwind', ie: chapter's bishopric in Stormwind.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Archle10

PS: Awesome stuff, Wulf. Life of a paladin is hard, somebody must BURN those sympathizing softies. So whom you gonna call!?
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 pm

some awesome posts here recently Very Happy
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:Wulf is so confused by the amount of hate he gets hehe.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Wulf-confusedlarger_zps9ee4469d

Haha awesome xD
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:15 am

I love the comic Wulf!
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 am

If it makes Wulf feel any better, Vectoria wouldn't hesitate to kill him! She's got a fun little hobby of sport-hunting Paladins!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Shields I did for the Wild Tempest 1st and 2nd platoon:

1st:

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Wildtempestlionshield

I want to steal this pirat

Also Wulf, my character's share the pain of yours Sad No worries though Wulf-Smack will sort shit out eventually.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:20 pm

You can use it for the Stormwind Regiment if you want to.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:You can use it for the Stormwind Regiment if you want to.

Whoop whoop! I totally am when making like official posts!

ps. Its gorgeous <3
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

It isn't my design anyway, I just nabbed the Alliance Lion and painted a fancy new shield around it :3
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Heraldry <3

one of these days i'm going to have to make some attempt at making some for two of my characters.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Wintry themed speed sketch of Cal Smile
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Calwinterveil

Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Beautiful Calisar Very Happy

And for something a little less serious it's.... the Skull Puppy!
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Skullpuppy_s
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Allonia_Miral wrote:Beautiful Calisar Very Happy

And for something a little less serious it's.... the Skull Puppy!
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Skullpuppy_s

D'awww The Skull Hound was too frightening so we had to settle with this i guess.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:25 pm

D'awww indeed! Wink
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Cute! Also nice wintery Cali earlier Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 pm

My Wildhammer lass Binty:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Bintyblackthornmini

Not sure if it's too colourful, but been trying out a new method on Photoshop, liking how it goes so far Smile
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 pm

ohh very interesting dwarf.. it does look cartoony but its pulled off well XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Out of curiosity, what techniques do you use? It looks like a lot of soft brush and dodge/burn techniques.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:01 pm

First shitty sketch of the year! Woohoo!
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! 01_by_sugarmuffinslair-d5q2ov4
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 am

erwtenpeller wrote:Out of curiosity, what techniques do you use? It looks like a lot of soft brush and dodge/burn techniques.

It's a two layer effort, one greyscale layer for the actual pic and then a seperate colour layer on top. Read a couple of articles on it recently. Never really tried it this way around, always painted directly with the colours. No dodge/burn but a fair bit of plain old soft round brush.

Edit: pff Ave, I'd say it was quite elegant Wink
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Aye, painting black and white first is a good way to make sure your values and contrast is good before applying color. I could never get the hang of it though, I always feel I'm sacrificing a lot of control over my colors when I use that technique. Colors are important to me!

Your persistent use of the soft brush makes your picture look a bit muddy in some places. Don't fear hard edges! They exist, and they make the picture a bit clearer.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Aye, painting black and white first is a good way to make sure your values and contrast is good before applying color. I could never get the hang of it though, I always feel I'm sacrificing a lot of control over my colors when I use that technique. Colors are important to me!

Your persistent use of the soft brush makes your picture look a bit muddy in some places. Don't fear hard edges! They exist, and they make the picture a bit clearer.

Cheers for the feedback, and I agree about the muddiness. I'm actually striving for a more oil painterly feel to my pics, but that'll come with practice. Going to stick with a few more go's at this black & white lark, it's like a revelation!

Next pic will be edgy... promise Wink
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next