Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Empty Post YOUR Artwork thread' anything from poop to photoshop and classic' hand drawn!

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Dsc01238editskullz

Bit old' I'm less suck at lightning nowadays. Razz

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Ataris Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Moved to General Chat. Nice initiative. Would love to see some original artwork.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Julean Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! SpiritHowl_and_mother_moon_by_TenshCat

And here's something I'm working on. It's for a project we have at school
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Troll_playing_violin_by_TenshCat

Not too happy about the linework, but heck. It needs to be turned in tomorrow. >.>
You can also find more of my stuff here; my DeviantArt
Julean
Julean

Character sheet
Name: Nukah Runetotem
Title: Druid of the Wild

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

In before intended crappy MS Paint images with people posting "lol dis iz mai work" in an attempt to be funny, whilst people respond with "wow datz a masturpirce lolool".

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Gunnell/Graham/Alefadr wrote:In before intended crappy MS Paint images with people posting "lol dis iz mai work" in an attempt to be funny, whilst people respond with "wow datz a masturpirce lolool".

Drat! I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

This is what happens when I get bored. - I´m getting better!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Unavngivetr

Edit: Noooooes! too late! Cool
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Hand drawing of a drake currently WIP as im inking out the edges and stuff, here is the unfinished and unedited project.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Image1oxq
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessra Sunwhisper Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! 2278254140105557201BxzKpp_th <-Clicky!

I haven't drawn in about 10 years...
Mostly I've just done sculptures from polymer clay. The tauren chick stands about 20cm tall and has removable leather armor.
Nessra Sunwhisper
Nessra Sunwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Nessra Sunwhisper
Title: Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:01 am

Nessra wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! 2278254140105557201BxzKpp_th <-Clicky!

BLABLABLA has removable leather armor.
I hope this female tauren doll will be the barbies of 2010+
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaku Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:33 am

Yaku
Yaku

http://gobanme.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

Azuta / Yaku wrote:I'll just leave this here...

Freak.

You're awesome. :DD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Most of my 'art' is stuff like this, done in GMod+Photoshop (Bunch of similar images and a few comics found here).

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Dead_War____Tango_down____by_HellbirdIV
(right-click and "View Image" for full picture if the edges are cut off)

Also a bit fond of these two;

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! GENTLEMAHREENS_by_HellbirdIV

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! GENTLETAU_by_HellbirdIV

To finish up with some more srs, a picture of Rei taken back in late summer. This is my other kind of 'art', since I'm absolutely atrocious with a pencil.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! ReiForest-glade
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

It has my email plastered over it due to the image being in my college sketchbook.

But aye, done in copic multiliner.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! HappyHoodie
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Myandra Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am

This needs more posts! More art!
Im starting with a comic about druids and their general problem with finding anything, thus their need to get more forms Smile

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Druidp.th

The something more soothing, trolls are nice!
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Zythanja.th

edit: as usual I cant post images....Im cursed...

*gentle editing decursive touch by the Primal* Fixed that, for you Smile Also... *drools at the second* <3
Myandra
Myandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 am

Bwhaha! That comic is ace!
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

Morgeth wrote:Bwhaha! That comic is ace!

That's what she said!

Squids or other slimey/blob things thrown onto peoples faces ftw XD
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Myandra Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:21 am

Yey! Decursed!

Oh...and I´ll just link to my DA account so you can peek at stuff there as well Smile
http://myandra.deviantart.com/
Myandra
Myandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

Few years back when i got bored and tried doing stuffs like learn how to play a guitar or try some drawing, but gave up lolz. My greatest artistic-achievement in life... is not even complete. Cool

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Skirt_10
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayan Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 am

That's actually lookin' very good, Krak.. o.o
Nayan
Nayan

Character sheet
Name: Nayan of the Frostmanes
Title: Primal of Bethekk

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Heritage/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice images everyone! Seems we got some artists!

My most recent one:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Spearkillfull
My first one:
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Testcharedited1colour.th

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

I like the backgrounds, especially on the latter. X)

Post pics or comment about them, or gtfo Archie XD ( j/k )

But really, This is an Art'thread!

Last edited by (Goggy) - Exilius on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

We already have a thread for posting random pictures. Please post them in there from now on.

Am I doing it right, geldar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakshine/Vect Wed May 26, 2010 8:05 am

Might aswell post my own DA. Been busy at times to learn how to draw and, here is the result.
http://armundus.deviantart.com/
Rakshine/Vect
Rakshine/Vect

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 am

Myandra wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! Druidp.th

Hahaha! I love it! I love it so much!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed May 26, 2010 11:50 am

Quick doodle of my goblin on a webbrowser program. I need photoshop..

http://rabid-koala.deviantart.com/#/d2pjnjy
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next