Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Lilenath/Ilynaeth Thu May 27, 2010 9:05 am

Link to my DeviantART
I am obsessed with L4D witches.
cuddlywitch.deviantart.com
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Lilenath/Ilynaeth

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Gesh Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 am

Doodle of Vectoria on Iscribble. Apologies for the quality
Still not got photoshop Sad
https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/06/12/25/vector10.jpg
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 am

That's a fine picture, love it. Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:55 am

Oh wow, Vectoria! You're absolutely amazing!
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:57 am

Hey, hey, hey. If you say that, he'll never fix that nose! D=
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjilo Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:02 am

behold the random doodlings of Anjilo!.

Recently levelled an Orc Warrior as Prot, I got ahold of the monarch Crab trinket and everytime I'd use it in a dungoen, I'd shout over vent at my healer.
ACTIVATE... THE CRAB!.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 ATC
and here's some other junk.
Catgirl in a loincloth
Page O' scribbles

Last edited by Anjilo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Borken Links)
Anjilo
Anjilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Edited due to leaving.

Last edited by Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm

ERP or not, its still wrong...

*thinks of Cerridwein and Hellvern... shiver*

Back to top Go down

Post by Shariah Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Hmm.. everyone is so good at doodling, guess I'll have to look somewhere into my pc and find something from my more creative side. I just got a new drawing program and my penpad broke so here we go... Drawing with the PC Mouse! It is something that is work in progress.. truly tricky to uhm.. Draw small details without the penpad. Aaaanyways, enjoy!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Sharia10
Shariah
Shariah

Character sheet
Name: Shariah A. Longhill
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Trave/Vargosh/Thandros wrote:ERP or not, its still wrong...

*thinks of Cerridwein and Hellvern... shiver*

I usually agree, but this Tauren was pretty cool and an excellent RPer. Yeah, it's a frowned-upon combination, but we weren't doing anything icky and it was a very sweet situation. I don't regret it, it was an enlightening IC experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

I bet. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Trave/Vargosh/Thandros wrote:I bet. :p

You're just jealous cuz he got to touch me without being slapped. :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 pm

Nobody wants to touch you.

jk, i do/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks for the all the comments guys. As soon as I finally get my hands on a photoshop program. I'll draw Vectoria, madel and Koblitz properly!
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nithel Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Anjilo wrote:
ACTIVATE... THE CRAB!.
Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 ATC
Best picture ever <3

Nithel

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:32 pm

I'm still learning, trying to teach myself. Shading is still bit of a problem, as is proportions. My scanner is totally crap and ignores the brightest shades so it doesn't look as in my sketchbook, but here's my deviant: http://agalii.deviantart.com/

And here's a 15 minute sketch I did on Billiam earlier. Cookies and applause to the person who see which actor it is, despite that all the wrinkles and shades are gone!!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Billiam_Wellsen_sketch_by_Agalii
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Felinaa/Dijie/Finnabhair wrote:
Trave/Vargosh/Thandros wrote:I bet. :p

You're just jealous cuz he got to touch me without being slapped. :p

He didn't touch -you-.. he touched your dirty elf.. you naughty secretive ERPer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Billiam...that's pretty good. As for the shading, that comes with experience and some practice. Your proportions are fine! Very Happy
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Actually, I found this corky thing in my scan program that said "settings" So I'm playing around with that atm and will hopefully, soon, publish pictures as they look on paper. Very Happy

Well, the props are kinda fine, i guess. Problem with this guy is that I accidentally turned his face to the wrong side so the neck is backwards. ^^
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Practice and experience. You already see the mistakes, that's good! ^^
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Here's Jenette, Dagur's character that I made for him. I used Brittany Murphy, made her more blonde and added freckles. Smile
The hair was a bitch to draw so I gave up on the left side. Razz

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Jenette_Brightcider_by_Agalii
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Wow. I like how she looks quite realistic but you kept the features quite charecterised <3. Very Happy.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wubeh Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

I can see your IRL name, I also know where you live from your profile page.

Ima stalk yo ass.

(Did I just not write this? Did It get deleted? I forgot D:)
Wubeh
Wubeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Billiam wrote:Here's Jenette, Dagur's character that I made for him. I used Brittany Murphy, made her more blonde and added freckles. Smile
The hair was a bitch to draw so I gave up on the left side. Razz

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Jenette_Brightcider_by_Agalii

Damn girl, that's some skills you got there Smile
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks. Very Happy

It's actually more about drawing shapes than be all OMG-NOSE-THA'S-SO-HARD!!! Just draw the shade shapes and that's it.

Here's the proper Billiam sketch. Hopefully you can see what HANDY person that is?

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 2 Billiam_Wellsen_sketch_by_Agalii
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next