Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stormwind Council - open positions & contact info

+23
Jeanpierre
Sullee Swiftspeech
Braiden
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Skarain
Nevarda
Gogol
Ledgic
Vaell
Aluvielle
Cadaemus
Zinkle Figgins
Lexgrad
Geldar
Magaskawee/Anaei
Melnerag
Demurral
Cathee Norris
Rhenchu
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Mandui
Aleric
Valerias
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Stormwind Council - open positions & contact info - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stormwind Council - open positions & contact info

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:00 pm

The Gilnean Assembly is by far superiour to this defunct pleb-infested disarray.

/sarcasm
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Stormwind Council - open positions & contact info - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stormwind Council - open positions & contact info

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm

*Vezzy sets the howling oak on fire* Oddly Braiden, I too value that system of 'everyone is a Minister' without specifics. Although the specifics allow a cap and means the council doesn't get too small, and not too large.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Limited number of councillors solves that Anaei, no problems!
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:18 pm

*after spending a long time exploring stormwind and Reading the many notice boards she ponders beffor writing in nice tidy common adressed to "the stormwind council room, the keep, stormwind.*

hello ministers and ministerets..
I am writing with regards to the foreign affairs post and wish to know what details and experiancies are required to fill such a position. As a Draenei spending time all over I del I am becomming well versed in many cultures and am tempted to hand in an aplication for this possition

Many kind regards
Monrena
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Monrena wrote:*after spending a long time exploring stormwind and Reading the many notice boards she ponders beffor writing in nice tidy common adressed to "the stormwind council room, the keep, stormwind.*

hello ministers and ministerets..
I am writing with regards to the foreign affairs post and wish to know what details and experiancies are required to fill such a position. As a Draenei spending time all over I del I am becomming well versed in many cultures and am tempted to hand in an aplication for this possition

Many kind regards
Monrena

(I've replied to this here http://www.defiasrp.com/t1034p15-letters-to-the-stormwind-council Smile )
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 am

With Sir Omanos Galenos' recent departure from the seat of Justice, that position is now open.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:48 pm

*a new application would be found burred under paperwork with attached documants of citizenship for a miss Shentin Willow*

After all that has happened, the rumors that have spread.. this seem official now.. as such I wish to take my time as to why considering me may be a worthy cause,.. I am very experienced with the laws of stormwind now.. I am also friendly with many of the regiment and IM sure if you ask them they can vouch for My status on the laws.. and due to my.. unique position regarding to my physical condition.. I feel that with my knowledge I can bring in stricter controls regarding the undead residence..that with my position withing the ebon hold.. I can work these positions together to put an end to all undead problems in stormwind.. and mabie even start things Like a registry for known criminals for tracking purposes..

As such I feel I could make a big difference to this city's justice if you allow me the chance .. Thow I am unable to make it to this tusdays council to discuss my application.. I am more than willing to attend any possible interviews required of me..

Rest assured I have suffered at the hands of criminals both alive and undead, all within this city and I deeply wish to make it a better safer city

Sincearly

Miss Shentin Willow

Minister of trade for the Ebon hold and Wardens of the blade

*the above letter would be written with immaculate and veryf emenin handwriting*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

... since when would a night elf death knight be a citizen of Stormwind?

And even if she was, why would she apply for a government position in Stormwind when she's already serving in an equivalent position at the Ebon Hold, which is an entirely separate government?
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Drustai wrote:... since when would a night elf death knight be a citizen of Stormwind?

And even if she was, why would she apply for a government position in Stormwind when she's already serving in an equivalent position at the Ebon Hold, which is an entirely separate government?

Everyone has their reasons, and everyone is free to apply.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 pm

and shentin has applied.. reason shentin has managed to get sw citisanship

all thanks to the shrouds banishment.. she was new to shroud.. Like 2 weeks.. she new nothing on there bad side.. when banishment happend.. she went to IF and SW to find out why.. she found out reasons and realised the shrouds curerent plans would harm sw and her citisans.. as such she left shroud claimed assylim in sw as oathbreakers to shroud were murderd.. she exchanged information in the shroud for city citisanship

ever since then things have kept falling into place.. and as undeads are a problem in law and in sw.. what better to understand and help the Ud siotuation by having an undead in the justice seat.. shentin plans if her application is sucsessfull to intraduce a few new regulations to In effect solve the ud issues and to help with the justice system in general as she has been fortune to have seen both its good side and bad side of the law

the fact she is Kal'dori is just a tecnicality... she is now an ic sw citisan and wishes to not only make sw safer but to help the reputation of dk's at the same time..

In short I am still awating the ic documents on an ooc level signed for ghi but threw ic interactionas and the right friends.. things are going well

and on the note of already being minister of trade.. is it not known in the eu already for a member of parlemant to be in a local constituancy and also in a country wide in the main eu parlemant... and it has already been discussed ic with shentin's current leader that if she was to gain a seat in sw council.. that she would step down from the undead seat of trade

I hope this answers your questions ooc drustai
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Pardon me, Monrena, did you ever get an IC reply? We discussed what to say but then I am not certain anyone sent you one. Sorry, many of us have been absent!

In IC news, we now have the ministry of education position open as our dear Vezullia has decided to spend more time in the Horde-lands *shifty look in that direction*

Ahem, will be updating the main post.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

I was never sent an ic reply to shentin no.. she left a leter with all relevent documents proof of citisanship.. her wish to join the council to make a meaningfull difference but I never heard back Sad I had assumed she got rejected.. if this seems to not be the case.. then Assume the papers are still there

as it stands on a new page for ease of browsing

Monrena wrote:*a new application would be found burred under paperwork with attached documants of citizenship for a miss Shentin Willow*

After all that has happened, the rumors that have spread.. this seem official now.. as such I wish to take my time as to why considering me may be a worthy cause,.. I am very experienced with the laws of stormwind now.. I am also friendly with many of the regiment and IM sure if you ask them they can vouch for My status on the laws.. and due to my.. unique position regarding to my physical condition.. I feel that with my knowledge I can bring in stricter controls regarding the undead residence..that with my position withing the ebon hold.. I can work these positions together to put an end to all undead problems in stormwind.. and mabie even start things Like a registry for known criminals for tracking purposes..

As such I feel I could make a big difference to this city's justice if you allow me the chance .. Thow I am unable to make it to this tusdays council to discuss my application.. I am more than willing to attend any possible interviews required of me..

Rest assured I have suffered at the hands of criminals both alive and undead, all within this city and I deeply wish to make it a better safer city

Sincearly

Miss Shentin Willow

Minister of trade for the Ebon hold and Wardens of the blade

*the above letter would be written with immaculate and veryf emenin handwriting*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I apologise for that!! I'll get a letter written up tomorrow, bit knackered atm. But yeah sorry, we do try to reply to everybody IC.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

cool i am greatly looking forward to the reply and the inevitable declining of the post.. i fully suspect poor shentin will be turned down lol

ps that letter was sent 3rd of june lol
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3