Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Council

5 posters

Go down

Shadow Council Empty Shadow Council

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 pm

This will be an OOC post.
Right so I was reading wowwikki, and for some strange reason this whole concept of Gul'Dan and all this "serve the burning legion" stuff really set itself into my mind. Now I'm well aware Twilight Hammer exist as NPC's, and the Blackblood Clan are kind of associated with this. But I had in mind a fully evil guild, intent on destroying azeroth, worshipping the twisting nether, and being totally against, horde, alliance, and anything that stood in there way ^^
I would like feedback .
Thank you for reading!
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Shadow Council Empty Re: Shadow Council

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Perhaps you should just focus on the hold for now? Or is that booming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Ephitos wrote:This will be an OOC post.
Right so I was reading wowwikki, and for some strange reason this whole concept of Gul'Dan and all this "serve the burning legion" stuff really set itself into my mind. Now I'm well aware Twilight Hammer exist as NPC's, and the Blackblood Clan are kind of associated with this. But I had in mind a fully evil guild, intent on destroying azeroth, worshipping the twisting nether, and being totally against, horde, alliance, and anything that stood in there way ^^
I would like feedback .
Thank you for reading!

I suggest against it based solely on the fact that this never ends well. It's been attempted before. I say either play a Twilight Hammer or let 'em do it.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 pm

The Hold.. The Hold, it is booming and my babysitting isn't required anymore. I believe I have promoted the right people and it will function without me.

Although this may sound like a boast, I think I could an evil guild work. For example, it only has 10 warlocks. They are all ICly developing the magic of the shadow, and all eventually become VERY powerful agents of the Legion. This would make excellent RP for the Horde (hunting them down) and for the alliance, which could actually bring the two factions closer together, That is why im changing im undead lock in an Orc and going to begin this little project!
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 pm

You may as well make a guild worshiping Deathwing, but it will have an expiration date. And I agree with Praxan. Creating and having a guild take its first steps isn't hard. Maintaining it is.

Last edited by Mandui on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Hmm.. Deathwing is more insane. I like to think the Legion is an organised force working against Azeroth. And that is what I want to represent. A common enemy for all, and you could easily get Mandui involved..
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Ephitos wrote:Hmm.. Deathwing is more insane. I like to think the Legion is an organised force working against Azeroth. And that is what I want to represent. A common enemy for all, and you could easily get Mandui involved..

Yes, but the legion's influence on Azeroth has been decimated. It's pockets of resistance led by individual demons on Azeroth with no communication with Kil'jaedan. Now that Varimathras is dead, one of the last Dreadlords to try to summon him, I doubt there'd be any real motivation or backing force as even the Bronze Dragonflight are monitoring portals to other worlds.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Hmmm... Twilights are completely at large. I don't see why a dissident faction of Legion worshippers can't emerge. Especially from a power hungry orc who was once an initiate of the Stormreaver clan.
I'd like to think it could work.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Ephitos wrote:Hmmm... Twilights are completely at large. I don't see why a dissident faction of Legion worshippers can't emerge. Especially from a power hungry orc who was once an initiate of the Stormreaver clan.
I'd like to think it could work.

I'd say go for it, but I don't see your logic that the Hold is well established. SUre they excist, but maintaining them and keeping them around through IC law (due to shakey relations) is another thing.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 am

Ah yes, the Hold. You see I actually dislike RPing as lawful good. And being all nice to the Council and upholding the laws seems distasteful from an OOCly point of view. So I want something to kind of bring out the more "lets destroy the world" side of RP characters that I have never experienced. Smile
I will think of a name, a story, and write about it. Although I need to solidify the foundation of the Hold and it's full integration into Alliance RP. But after that, I think I can begin a new guild, a new story, and plenty of RP opportunities with everybody. I would also like to join my alt into KoA and if you want assist in bringing it back. But that's up to you . Smile
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 am

I still think that supporting or basing a guild on an already defeated force is rather weak but may as well try it if you're certain. However, like I said, keeping a guild running isn't as easy as simply creating one. Lastly, Mandui is on "vacation" until some time into Cata Razz
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:08 am

Just a word of advice from someone with too damn many projects: Try to pick one project/character that you really enjoy and roll with it and see it through! If that's an evil guild, then by all means, I wish you the best with it. Just, yeah, if you stretch yourself really thin, you'll probably end up disappointing people and losing your enthusiasm, and that'd be a shame to see happen to any good RPer.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 am

Mandui wrote:I still think that supporting or basing a guild on an already defeated force is rather weak but may as well try it if you're certain. However, like I said, keeping a guild running isn't as easy as simply creating one. Lastly, Mandui is on "vacation" until some time into Cata Razz

As I am infact retarded I had to reply one at a time.. ^^
Well I can actually see that yes upholding two guilds at a time will be hard.
But it gets interesting at this part.
This new evil guild will literaly hold about ten people. All fanatics of the yes defeated legion, but I see that as an excellent RP story, the faction is dead. But here come new people to ressurect it, to change it. To make it known.

@Aniane,
Yeah that is really sound advice and I will keep it mind. Thing is, I only have the warlock and death knight. So I won't be stretched to thin since the Brotherhood is already kind.. functioning by itself, kind of. They still need "Da Bauss", but im sure they will become self sufficient eventually.
So tommorow, I'm gonna brainstorm for a new plot for this "evil" guild.
I hope the community goes along with this ^^
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Well few months back we had idea pretty similar to creating chaos and all that stuff. We had the idea of making a magical school which would act as an base and cover etc.

You can check the guild idea "Archline University" from the Registry part if i remember correctly. It would have the "bad" side of an school and also the "worse" side for the basterd stuff. Due to some circumstances we couldn't put this into motion but go take a look, you might figure something out.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Perhaps your idea's different to mine. I don't want a cover. I want to be widely expelled from the Horde and hated by both factions xD
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Well that will inhibit(pretty sure I've spelled that wrong) your RP possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Maybe. That's why this will let me continue work on the Brotherhood while initiating new Stormreaver people at the same time.
I'm not sure whether to take this project on fully, But it seems really tempting for me .
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephitos / Amarachus Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 am

So, I think it's easier to make it official.
Gaidor my alt.
IC:
The remnants of the Stormreaver clan come together. There are only three of us. But we are strong. The power flux between us is immense. Our worship of our lord Gul'Dan never ceased. And we MUST continue it. Hence, we shall be known as the ShadowReaver Clan. "All will know our name, except the ones we kill".
All three ancient warlocks gather round.
The lights dim.
The shadow magic of the Twisting Nether creeps in.
It has begun.
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ephitos / Amarachus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down